Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Anyone who is thinking about adreniline, it's a terrible idea. What if in battle, your excited, see something moving, and end up shooting your team? And goodluck making a headshot with shaking hands.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who is thinking about adreniline, it's a terrible idea. What if in battle, your excited, see something moving, and end up shooting your team? And goodluck making a headshot with shaking hands.

Increased strength and reactions times, combined with a halberd/katana/axe/whatever the hell you want to use would be pretty awsome.

Basically you're a berserker.

I, for one, would love to be in that situation :lol:

2Xeo5.png

Increased strength and reactions times, combined with a halberd/katana/axe/whatever the hell you want to use would be pretty awsome.

Fun? yes. Awesome? Yes. Suicide? Yes.

If it's anymore then 3 zombies and you use a melee weapon, you could get surrounded and [bleep]ed. And if you use a gun, strength doesn't to anything and reaction is nowhere no important as accuracy, unless you 3 feet away.

Yeah, isn't the Berserker way taking out as many as you can before they kill you?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

If you're fighting, adrenaline is going to be pumping through your body anyway. Adrenaline doesn't make you stupid though, you're not going to shoot someone on your side.

It will literally make you perceive time slower, giving you more time to aim, and better reflexes. It also makes you feel a lot less pain, which could be important.

But, it's not that big of a deal.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Hell, yes.

Gotta be with bladed knuckledusters and boots.

I'd join your suicide club--try to imitate Ryu Hayabusa while I'm at it.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

If you're fighting, adrenaline is going to be pumping through your body anyway. Adrenaline doesn't make you stupid though, you're not going to shoot someone on your side.

It will literally make you perceive time slower, giving you more time to aim, and better reflexes. It also makes you feel a lot less pain, which could be important.

But, it's not that big of a deal.

Finding pure adrenile would be hard anyways, though as someone mentioned before, epi-pens would be handy. But I can think of tons of better ways to use an epi-pen. For those who insist on adreniline, only use it when meleeing. I still thinking using adreniline while shooting is a bad idea, becuase a zombie head can be difficult to hit without a shaking hand. Basically, if you can controll yourself, by all means use it.

Yeah, isn't the Berserker way taking out as many as you can before they kill you?

I can imagine it now.

"Run, go out the back door, I can handle these!" *takes multiple adreniline shots* *Hulks out on the zombies while everyone else escapes*

Can I be emergency suicide squad member?

Also, if you took adreniline shots, then zombified, would a zombie have some minor adrenaline effect?

Since they don't have a pulse, wouldn't it take much longer than normal to leave the effected muscle ?

Who wants a berserker zombie with a bladed weaponry running at you, screaming its head off....

2Xeo5.png

I can imagine it now.

"Run, go out the back door, I can handle these!" *takes multiple adreniline shots* *Hulks out on the zombies while everyone else escapes*

Also, if you took adreniline shots, then zombified, would a zombie have some minor adrenaline effect?

Since they don't have a pulse, wouldn't it take much longer than normal to leave the effected muscle ?

Who wants a berserker zombie with a bladed weaponry running at you, screaming its head off....

It doesn't affect the muscle, as I understand it. It affects the blood, which in turn affects the brain. It's all psychological, you don't physically get stronger, your mind just makes you push the limit more. You're more likely to over exert or hurt yourself if you have a lot of adrenaline. And a zombie wouldn't be affected at all. They don't feel pain or restrict themselves anyway, so adrenaline would have no effect. An epipen only lasts 15 minutes, and since your in a coma for a long time before you turn, it would be well out of your system by the time you became a zombie.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I can imagine it now.

It doesn't affect the muscle, as I understand it. It affects the blood, which in turn affects the brain. It's all psychological, you don't physically get stronger, your mind just makes you push the limit more. You're more likely to over exert or hurt yourself if you have a lot of adrenaline. And a zombie wouldn't be affected at all. They don't feel pain or restrict themselves anyway, so adrenaline would have no effect. An epipen only lasts 15 minutes, and since your in a coma for a long time before you turn, it would be well out of your system by the time you became a zombie.

Good news then, this means I can create an emergency suicide squad?

2Xeo5.png

TANK. Adrenaline just became a very bad idea for everyone involved.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

TANK. Adrenaline just became a very bad idea for everyone involved.

any effect of adrenaline would be gone over 24 hours to zombify

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

An epipen holds .3 mg of epinephrine. Epinephrine (adrenaline) has a half life of 2 minutes. It'll all (or the overwhelming majority of it, beyond that it won't matter) be gone in 15 minutes.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

An epipen holds .3 mg of epinephrine. Epinephrine (adrenaline) has a half life of 2 minutes. It'll all (or the overwhelming majority of it, beyond that it won't matter) be gone in 15 minutes.

So, question is, can I create an elite suicide squad, for emergency situations?

2Xeo5.png

On Lenin's note, what about those who are extremely strong (such as big muscled, bald, "can't reach my head due to big muscles" kind of strong?and what about athletes? Even slightly weaker/slower then if they were alive they would still be pretty strong/fast.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

On Lenin's note, what about those who are extremely strong (such as big muscled, bald, "can't reach my head due to big muscles" kind of strong?and what about athletes? Even slightly weaker/slower then if they were alive they would still be pretty strong/fast.

I don't think they'd be much better.

The virus does gain control of basic functions, but movement would be sluggish, and the muscles would be deteriorating, and would hardly be more functional after death.

The virus does not preserve the body, only uses it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I don't think they'd be much better.

The virus does gain control of basic functions, but movement would be sluggish, and the muscles would be deteriorating, and would hardly be more functional after death.

The virus does not preserve the body, only uses it.

In that case, all you need is a giant tank with magical unlimited ammo and supplies :thumbup:

So, anyone want to volunteer for a suicide squad? :lol:

I will! I always wanted to die in battle.

You know... assuming my first plan fails and i'm not the zombie overlord. Besides it's not suicide unless you die.

Zombies lose coordination, and only walk slowly. That's how they work. Muscled zombies would be stronger (till they rotted, but that would take a long time), so if one grabbed you, it would be harder to break free. But, other than that, not much would be different.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

You know... assuming my first plan fails and i'm not the zombie overlord. Besides it's not suicide unless you die.

By suicide squad, I mean, keep fighting even if you think or know you're going to die, and consider surviving as a bonus.

So far its you, me and EdgedThesis.

We need a name for this team of berserkers.

2Xeo5.png

By suicide squad, I mean, keep fighting even if you think or know you're going to die, and consider surviving as a bonus.

Yeah I got it. What that means is i'm that awesome to (to myself :| ). Other then that when you are zombified you are not considered "dead". You are not alive or dead, you are inbetween.

Yeah I got it. What that means is i'm that awesome to (to myself :| ). Other then that when you are zombified you are not considered "dead". You are not alive or dead, you are inbetween.

You are dead, you're body is alive, being controlled by a virus.

You are dead, the virus is not.

(Unless you happen to have some special immunity, which allows you to retain your mind as your body is taken over by the virus, which I doubt could happen. That would be pretty horrible, having to watch as your body slaughtered people)

2Xeo5.png