Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Dbzruler is pretty good at freerunning tbh.

Which is different to parkour, I just need to start upper body training and I shall be good at it again (sometimes not having to do anything all day can have disadvantages.)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of m friends at school are going through a zombie invasion/apocalypse survival plan

part of plan: drive to the nearest army bases (inogra i think its spelt, and kanungra has one i think), raid weapons/rat-packs, steal a few hummers etc, and then steal a fairly big boat and go out to sea, far from land, where zombies cant get us

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Yeah because the army is going to leave them lying around while being attacked by millions of rabid people.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Yeah because the army is going to leave them lying around while being attacked by millions of rabid people.

hey, not my idea, theirs. dont [bleep] to me

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

I live in Canada too, luckily the only gun store I know of is located about... a kilometer from my house (a couple mins by bike).

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Also, Da latios suggested using a halberd as a weapon, I actually like this idea, since you can get enough power behind the blade to take a zombies head or torso off instantly, though there is some worry of carrying it around.

Problem is weight. If you miss, it can take a long time to swing again, or, depending on how heavy it is, it could completly knock you off balance.

How does one miss a shambling corpse moving at 2mph?

2Xeo5.png

What if a zombie reanimated while wearing one of those radiation suits? Or some kind of heavy head covering? That would be a human race [bleep] to the face.

they'd still walk really slowly. And moan. Do zombies moan?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

What if a zombie reanimated while wearing one of those radiation suits? Or some kind of heavy head covering? That would be a human race [bleep] to the face.

They moan, but what do we have that can pierce heavy armor like that?

Okay, I'm not going to say it.

Just heavily imply it.

Come on, that was just screaming for me to respond.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

They moan, but what do we have that can pierce heavy armor like that?

I'm guessing you don't mean a biohazard suit when you say radiation suit. But if we can't get to them, they can't get to us, right? So no real threat there, unless it does zombie recon and reports our location or something.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Also, Da latios suggested using a halberd as a weapon, I actually like this idea, since you can get enough power behind the blade to take a zombies head or torso off instantly, though there is some worry of carrying it around.

Problem is weight. If you miss, it can take a long time to swing again, or, depending on how heavy it is, it could completly knock you off balance.

Misjudgement of weight, speed, and distance? Many things can cause you to miss. Plus, what would you do if when you struck it's head, and it sticks into it's skull, but won't come out? You'll be thinking "damn, I wish I had picked up that handgun off the ground, instead of this Halberd"

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Misjudgement of weight, speed, and distance? Many things can cause you to miss. Plus, what would you do if when you struck it's head, and it sticks into it's skull, but won't come out? You'll be thinking "damn, I wish I had picked up that handgun off the ground, instead of this Halberd"

Apocalypse version of medieval flail, that's what you'd do.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Take a handgun too.

Halberds don't use ammo, good for taking out one or two zombies, if there is like 3+, use guns.

2Xeo5.png

A halberd is around 6 feet long. Do you honestly think you could be running around, carrying a 6 foot, solid steel pole with a blade at the top without being slowed down? You wouldn't be able to crouch easily, it would be taller than some of you. It's stupid. Just use a gun.

EDIT: How the hell did I spell use "using"?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I AM PREPARED!

(Do you know how many hours I have spent on COD WAW Nazi Zombies???)

Theres no gun chests irl.

You'd be screwed stuck in a house with zombies everywhere. And don't you get screwed in the end of that anyway?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Even so, you should at least check to see if you could get one. Naval ships are nuclear powered, have enough food on board to feed hundreds of people for months, and would be unreachable for zombies once out at sea.

Personally, I'd say have the main option be a base on land, but also be sure to check to see if you can find a working naval ship during/after the initial attack.

The only problems with a naval ship is that you'd have to clear it of zombies and you would eventually have to come back to land for food (in which case building farms and ranches on a deserted island(s) could be used as a (ralatively) safe way to get food).

> SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0;

0 rows returned

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

There are only 10 types of people

in this world: those who understand

binary and those who don't.

This statement is false.

$DO || ! $DO ; try

try: command not found

Even so, you should at least check to see if you could get one. Naval ships are nuclear powered, have enough food on board to feed hundreds of people for months, and would be unreachable for zombies once out at sea.

Personally, I'd say have the main option be a base on land, but also be sure to check to see if you can find a working naval ship during/after the initial attack.

The only problems with a naval ship is that you'd have to clear it of zombies and you would eventually have to come back to land for food (in which case building farms and ranches on a deserted island(s) could be used as a (ralatively) safe way to get food).

And have someone that knows what to do with a nuclear reactor. Lucky for you guys, that's the field I want to go into.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

And have someone that knows what to do with a nuclear reactor. Lucky for you guys, that's the field I want to go into.

I don't know if I'm impressed or horrified. Probably both. Meh, it could be useful. Don't touch the big red button, okay? ^_^;;

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

I don't know if I'm impressed or horrified. Probably both. Meh, it could be useful. Don't touch the big red button, okay? ^_^;;

Both, he may know what he is doing, but if a meltdown occurs... :ohnoes:

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Both, he may know what he is doing, but if a meltdown occurs... :ohnoes:

We all get owned by asplosion, K?

2Xeo5.png

Just had an idea, why not use a supertanker? Yes, it'd be difficult to get hold of, but it can hold an insane amount of supplies,

and due to the massive size of the deck, solar/wind power could be obtained from on top of the deck.

Water fliteration systems to make seawater drinkable?

I would think that if the space were used correctly, it could support a good 50-100 people for about a year?

think about it, a customised supertanker that is basically a floating village.

Good idea?

2Xeo5.png

Just had an idea, why not use a supertanker? Yes, it'd be difficult to get hold of, but it can hold an insane amount of supplies,

and due to the massive size of the deck, solar/wind power could be obtained from on top of the deck.

Water fliteration systems to make seawater drinkable?

I would think that if the space were used correctly, it could support a good 50-100 people for about a year?

think about it, a customised supertanker that is basically a floating village.

Good idea?

I have said this so many bloody times. Ok, maybe only three, but I know I said it again recently.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif