Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol companion cube!

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

[hide=]zombies.png[/hide]

With that clothing, as soon as some zombies get you, you're screwed.

If they're close enough to get me, I'm probably screwed no matter what.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Anybody else gonna fill in that sheet?

Why would you give away your info to potential zombies? Think, man!

We'll need to burn the bodies of the zombies we kill. To prevent infection from spreading. I will do that.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Exactly! And so I have finally succeeded in bringing fire to the TFZD. Alright, I'm in. Officially.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

If we ever have a large amount of zombies in an area we don't care about, like some random house, feel free to light them on fire too, as long as we can escape without burning to death.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Secondary Weapon - Scoped .22 rimfire rifle w/ scope.

All that zoom could kill you.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

We'll need to burn the bodies of the zombies we kill. To prevent infection from spreading. I will do that.

I doubt the zombies would retain any memory of their former life, seeing as they are acting on instinct and instinct alone.

2Xeo5.png

I doubt the zombies would retain any memory of their former life, seeing as they are acting on instinct and instinct alone.

No chances. CONSTANT VIGILIANCE. In fact, right now we should start speaking in code. Butternut squash preferably out of torque.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

No chances. CONSTANT VIGILIANCE. In fact, right now we should start speaking in code. Butternut squash preferably out of torque.

Nah, we don't need to be that alert, seeing as if somebody becomes a zombie, their mind decays into basically nothing, no cognative thought, its just kill and survive.

2Xeo5.png

Nah, we don't need to be that alert, seeing as if somebody becomes a zombie, their mind decays into basically nothing, no cognative thought, its just kill and survive.

where does the brain and flesh eating come in?

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Sorry for not being here sooner (couldn't get to a computer during the weekend), but the brain decay sets in during the reanimation process.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

[hide=Choo Choo]

[/hide]

where does the brain and flesh eating come in?

Zombies see something living, and due to instinct try to kill and devour it.

2Xeo5.png

lemme see... i would:

grab mah BB gun (metal of course)

shoot as many as needed down to escape

run to the nearest pawn shop, steal a gun, defend the owner as he reloads my shotgun( :thumbsup: ) and eventually end the zombie attack in my city. I would then gather them all into one area by dragging all of the dead bodies of humans (i may have to create some...) as bait. then, i would kill the president (if need be) and steal "the football", codes for nuclear bombs. byebye zombies. =D>

Paragon.png

lemme see... i would:

run to the nearest pawn shop, steal a gun, defend the owner as he reloads my shotgun( :thumbsup: ) and eventually end the zombie attack in my city. I would then gather them all into one area by dragging all of the dead bodies of humans (i may have to create some...) as bait. then, i would kill the president (if need be) and steal "the football", codes for nuclear bombs. byebye zombies. =D>

Are you serious? We're doing some REAL planning here, not your "I'll be the hero that will save mankind and own the world!!!" planning. -.-

There are some major flaws with your plans.

1. BB guns will do nothing to a zombie, unless shot in the face many, many times.

2. Zombies would not go towards something that isn't moving.

3. You cannot cleanse an entire city by yourself.

4. Why would you kill fellow survivors? possibly the worst move you could make...

5. Yes, because you can gain access to the US military's weapons THAT easily, and can nuke the entire world while assuring your own survival.

Seriously man, what in the hell are you thinking?

You're basically zombie fodder.

2Xeo5.png

lemme see... i would:

Are you serious? We're doing some REAL planning here, not your "I'll be the hero that will save mankind and own the world!!!" planning. -.-

1. BB guns will do nothing to a zombie, unless shot in the face many, many times.

4. Why would you kill fellow survivors? possibly the worst move you could make...

5. Yes, because you can gain access to the US military's weapons THAT easily, and can nuke the entire world while assuring your own survival.

He's zombie fodder if he responds with the right type of shotgun.

12-Gauge, or 20-Gauge?

Answer wrongly, and you're left to our mercy.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

lemme see... i would:

12-Gauge, or 20-Gauge?

Judging by his plan making, he'll probably be wondering why the gun wont fire when its not loaded :lol: :roll:

2Xeo5.png

lemme see... i would:

12-Gauge, or 20-Gauge?

*cackles evilly*

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

lemme see... i would:

12-Gauge, or 20-Gauge?

*cackles evilly*

well, maybe u haven't noticed, but u can't really be "serious" when we're talking about zombies, since zombies will never be real.anyways...

1:I have many, many BB's. and i realize that would probably be ineffective.

2:says who, the National Board of Zombie Facts? if someone's unconscious, but still has a brain, wouldn't a zombie follow smell or instinct?

3:I bet not. i got a little over zealous on that part.

4:if it is to save more people, i consider it worth it. watch earlier episodes of 24 when Jack tortures someone.

5:fine. ill take a boat to Iran where they have them, THEN use it.

Paragon.png