Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there another way I can read it? I doubt they'd even have it here at the library tbh

just get them to order it?

uhmm, look around for torrents or places like that, there might be a pdf version out there.

or order it off of amazon.

Pff, ordering it off Amazon is out of the question, my parents wouldn't allow me lol. It took me ages to convince them to get me membership for RS lol.

Well, I'm gonna sleep now (3AM), but I'll be back tomorrow, searching the internet for a solution.

Yeah the PDF has been posted multiple times.

Also we had the wall discussion quite a while ago, probably under page 20 or so. The most efficient use of resources would be to build the wall straight up. Your wall is not really an option practically in a post-apocalyptic setting with already scarce resources and the complications of building a wall designed to fall over.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Pff, ordering it off Amazon is out of the question, my parents wouldn't allow me lol. It took me ages to convince them to get me membership for RS lol.

Well, I'm gonna sleep now (3AM), but I'll be back tomorrow, searching the internet for a solution.

Barnes and [bleep]ing Noble, [bleep]es. Seriously, you guys. You guys, seriously.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Apparently the there's an upload cap on it and it reached it, so I'm going to have to torrent find another copy since I didn't save it or something.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Cannibal-

2ccy0s3.png

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/2ccy0s3.png]

Skull, what is the upload cap? and did you compress it 1st?

----------------

Listening to: 30 Seconds To Mars - Attack

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hey, if anyone wants me to throw together them an avvie, just let me know and I'll see what I can fit in. I'm gonna have to be heading to bed now cause I have jury duty tomorrow and I just got home. -.-

So.. more precisely I have to get up in 5 f***ing hours.

Either way, just hit me up and I'll throw something together. :)

And kirby, I'm working on it lol.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Hey, if anyone wants me to throw together them an avvie, just let me know and I'll see what I can fit in. I'm gonna have to be heading to bed now cause I have jury duty tomorrow and I just got home. -.-

Did you go see the Wizard of Oz on Sunday night?

I was sitting behind a guy who looked exactly like you do in your rl pic.

I was like zombies! hyt! proto!... just seeing if I could get "your" attention. :P

What?! You guys don't own copies of the guide!? Reading that book is mandatory for all members of the team!! READ IT NOW.

I've read it, through the whole thing, no skipping around in it.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Did you go see the Wizard of Oz on Sunday night?

I was sitting behind a guy who looked exactly like you do in your rl pic.

I was like zombies! hyt! proto!... just seeing if I could get "your" attention. :P

Rofl one, no. I don't go to any sort of musical.

Two, HOLY [cabbage] You're in Houston? XD

Bahaha I was living up in spring for about six months about a month ago.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Hmmm... After seeing the last set of posts, I'd like to ask if I can join the force as ninja/medic/experimenter. If not, I'd like to know if I can join the force at all, and as what. If neither of those work out, I will find the force after the zombies come, and, during the night, slit the throats of the leaders, having bypassed the sentries with leet ninja skills, like Stealth (level 17) and Shadow Blend (level 14). Having done this, I will then take over leadership of the force, as a ninja/medic/experimenter. :twisted:

Also, given that this is unlikely to happen soon, by the time that it does happen, I should have gotten a pair of real/good katanas to use for it, to make my ninja role work quite well...

(also, to stay on topic--my revised plans are as follows.)

If the [strikethru]invasion[/strikethru] [strikethru]infection[/strikethru] [strikethru]apocalypse[/strikethru] ZOMBOCALYPSE is soon, run like hell. It is the only applicable solution for me, and I can probably survive fine like that.(I live in Maine. If I go north a bit, there'll be no more zombies.)

If it happens later on in life, I will hopefully have the aforementioned katanas, and I will probably stay in the southern part of Maine, at the boundary of the area which the zombies will mainly be in, and take out many at a time in quick fights accompanied by dramatic music, played semi-loudly to attract the zombies. When I start to run out of food, I can raid places where everyone is dead, or hunt for moose (Moose... YUM!) As a shelter, I will probably make a small cabin in the woods somewhere, probably near/on a mountain, but also close enough to a town that I can resupply fairly easily.

EDIT: Can anyone tell me how to make strike-through text? (text with a line through the middle, whatever it's called)

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

Hmmm... After seeing the last set of posts, I'd like to ask if I can join the force as ninja/medic/experimenter. If not, I'd like to know if I can join the force at all, and as what. If neither of those work out, I will find the force after the zombies come, and, during the night, slit the throats of the leaders, having bypassed the sentries with leet ninja skills, like Stealth (level 17) and Shadow Blend (level 14). Having done this, I will then take over leadership of the force, as a ninja/medic/experimenter.

Given that this is unlikely to happen soon, by the time that it does happen, I should have gotten a pair of real/good katanas to use for it

(also, to stay on topic--my revised plans are as follows.)

If the [strikethru]invasion[/strikethru] [strikethru]infection[/strikethru] [strikethru]apocalypse[/strikethru] ZOMBOCALYPSE is soon, run like hell. It is the only applicable solution for me, and I can probably survive fine like that.(I live in Maine. If I go north a bit, there'll be no more zombies.)

If it happens later on in life, I will hopefully have the aforementioned katanas, and I will probably stay in the southern part of Maine, at the boundary of the area which the zombies will mainly be in, and take out many at a time in quick fights accompanied by dramatic music, played semi-loudly to attract the zombies. When I start to run out of food, I can raid places where everyone is dead, or hunt for moose (Moose... YUM!) As a shelter, I will probably make a small cabin in the woods somewhere, probably near/on a mountain, but also close enough to a town that I can resupply fairly easily.

Wait. Did you just threaten Sworddude? Oh sweet jesus, I'm afraid you may have just signed you're own death warrant.

Though, we already have a team ninja, he is also our turret gunner, so our team will out-ninja you.

Do we have the tracker chips yet?

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Ok you can't kill me as I am a necromancer and can control the zombies.

And I have the hiscore on Boxhead.

(http://www.crazymonkeygames.com/fullscr ... More-Rooms)

You're own hordes will turn upon you and feast upon you're grey trolly flesh.

Post 500!

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

The zombie survival guide is mandatory, and WWZ is highly suggested reading.

*grumpy* what happened to my avvy?*grumpy*

*less grumpy* BTW, Could it say "qu168" or my TIF or RS username (your choice)

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

(snip)

Wait. Did you just threaten Sworddude? Oh sweet jesus, I'm afraid you may have just signed you're own death warrant.

Though, we already have a team ninja, he is also our turret gunner, so our team will out-ninja you.

Yes. I did just threaten Sworddude, as well as you and the other leader. (doomsavenger?) However, any unpleasantness can be avoided by giving me a position of some sort on the force, preferably the one I suggested [besides, does your current ninja have any job qualifications or ninja weaponry? Also--real ninjas don't use guns. If we want to take people out long-distance, we run to them. Or jump if there's an obstacle. Or, if we don't want to bother running, we take them out with crossbows (They're allowable to ninjas due to the difficulty of reloading. You get one shot, and then you either run for your life or celebrate your headshot.)]

I can also come in as a medic/experimenter who just happens to wear black and charge zombies with katanas silently and invisibly, if that post is still open.

As for the signing of my death warrant,

One, I do that all the time, mostly because I'm bored and like to annoy people when I get bored, and

Two, I'd like to know how precisely sworddude is going to kill me, although graphic details are not necessary. Finding me and defeating me, however, will need to be included in this summary.

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

(snip)

Yes. I did just threaten Sworddude, as well as you and the other leader. (doomsavenger?) However, any unpleasantness can be avoided by giving me a position of some sort on the force, preferably the one I suggested [besides, does your current ninja have any job qualifications or ninja weaponry? Also--real ninjas don't use guns. If we want to take people out long-distance, we run to them. Or jump if there's an obstacle. Or, if we don't want to bother running, we take them out with crossbows (They're allowable to ninjas due to the difficulty of reloading. You get one shot, and then you either run for your life or celebrate your headshot.)]

I can also come in as a medic/experimenter who just happens to wear black and charge zombies with katanas silently and invisibly, if that post is still open.

As for the signing of my death warrant,

One, I do that all the time, mostly because I'm bored and like to annoy people when I get bored, and

Two, I'd like to know how precisely sworddude is going to kill me, although graphic details are not necessary. Finding me and defeating me, however, will need to be included in this summary.

Job well done, you annoy the hell out of me.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

(snip)

Oh, its simple. Once I find out what city, its a matter of torturing everyone I get my hands on until I find you.

They shall be tortured until they are wishing for death. However, thats only if the backhand slap doesn't work, cause I can't afford to pay them off.

As for your death, you shall be dunked into a tank with Crayfish until you are nearly dead. I then take you out and cut off a few of your fingers, and some toes. You shall then be stood on your feet, though you will fall due to lack of balance.

You will be dragged to a thick piece of wood, at which point, rusty [bleep]es shall be used to hold you in place.

Then you shall be left to escape on your own. The [bleep]es will have hooks at the tops however making it even harder to escape.

Though really, I do this because I feel pretty empty inside at the moment, something I do not wish to discuss, well except to one person I have in mind.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

[hide=quote]

(snip)

Oh, its simple. Once I find out what city, its a matter of torturing everyone I get my hands on until I find you.

They shall be tortured until they are wishing for death. However, thats only if the backhand slap doesn't work, cause I can't afford to pay them off.

As for your death, you shall be dunked into a tank with Crayfish until you are nearly dead. I then take you out and cut off a few of your fingers, and some toes. You shall then be stood on your feet, though you will fall due to lack of balance.

You will be dragged to a thick piece of wood, at which point, rusty [bleep]es shall be used to hold you in place.

Then you shall be left to escape on your own. The [bleep]es will have hooks at the tops however making it even harder to escape.

[/hide]

I see only two problems with that plan. Good job--most people have at least twenty problems with theirs.

First problem: You haven't included how you get me to come with you to the Crayfish tank/how you knock me out without having your head katana'd off.

Second problem: What happens when I escape and follow you, looking for revenge? Do you just repeat the above process, and are you in a safe enough location to keep me out, so that I can't take you out in the night? (I suppose that the last problem can be avoided if you are one of those people who do not sleep, but the first one still exists, as does the first half of the second one.)

EDIT: I just read the mini-text. Whatever happened, I hope it gets better for you.

(Partially because I feel guilty for threatening you, partially because if you're happy, you might let your guard down slightly, and if you do catch me, you might decide to take less extreme measures.)

Job well done, you annoy the hell out of me.

How do I annoy the hell out of you? I don't think I've talked to you at all. Does my mere presence irritate you, or do you just not like my posts?

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]sudokupsycho.png