Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

[hide=quote]
(snip)

Oh, its simple. Once I find out what city, its a matter of torturing everyone I get my hands on until I find you.

They shall be tortured until they are wishing for death. However, thats only if the backhand slap doesn't work, cause I can't afford to pay them off.

As for your death, you shall be dunked into a tank with Crayfish until you are nearly dead. I then take you out and cut off a few of your fingers, and some toes. You shall then be stood on your feet, though you will fall due to lack of balance.

You will be dragged to a thick piece of wood, at which point, rusty [bleep]es shall be used to hold you in place.

Then you shall be left to escape on your own. The [bleep]es will have hooks at the tops however making it even harder to escape.

[/hide]

I see only two problems with that plan. Good job--most people have at least twenty problems with theirs.

First problem: You haven't included how you get me to come with you to the Crayfish tank/how you knock me out without having your head katana'd off.

Second problem: What happens when I escape and follow you, looking for revenge? Do you just repeat the above process, and are you in a safe enough location to keep me out, so that I can't take you out in the night? (I suppose that the last problem can be avoided if you are one of those people who do not sleep, but the first one still exists, as does the first half of the second one.)

Well, since you are unable to balance properly then walking will be a major feat.

And I would be likely to cut off your thumbs, making it harder to hold things, and use them.

However, thats if you escape, the hooks will tear into your flesh, making it hard to escape, and I'm likely to position them so they connect with your bones in the arms and legs, making the possibility of escape extremely low.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see only two problems with that plan. Good job--most people have at least twenty problems with theirs.

First problem: You haven't included how you get me to come with you to the Crayfish tank/how you knock me out without having your head katana'd off.

Second problem: What happens when I escape and follow you, looking for revenge? Do you just repeat the above process, and are you in a safe enough location to keep me out, so that I can't take you out in the night? (I suppose that the last problem can be avoided if you are one of those people who do not sleep, but the first one still exists, as does the first half of the second one.)

Well, since you are unable to balance properly then walking will be a major feat.

I'd probably add prosthetic toes to myself before seeking revenge.

And I would be likely to cut off your thumbs, making it harder to hold things, and use them.

Same as above applies with the thumbs/fingers.

However, that's if you escape, the hooks will tear into your flesh, making it hard to escape, and I'm likely to position them so they connect with your bones in the arms and legs, making the possibility of escape extremely low.

This makes sense, although it'd be quite possible to escape with large scratches from the hooks. The bones might be a bit trickier, but it'd probably be possible to at least partially twist out of the way of them, and while quite a bit of flesh might be ripped off, I would escape.

(comments underlined)

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

True again. Bleeding to death is always possible, but I could probably make it to somewhere/thing that I could use to stop the bleeding before I died.

Anyway, to try and stop this chain of combattive posts--Is there an opening on the team that matches either of my ideas, or any of the components of those ideas (The experimenter part includes looking for a cure--I think that was available several pages back.)

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

True again. Bleeding to death is always possible, but I could probably make it to somewhere/thing that I could use to stop the bleeding before I died.

Anyway, to try and stop this chain of combattive posts--Is there an opening on the team that matches either of my ideas, or any of the components of those ideas (The experimenter part includes looking for a cure--I think that was available several pages back.)

We have someone looking for the cure, but we need a test subject :twisted:

Lol, I don't know, the list hasn't been posted in a while now, but I think another scientist would be useful.

We have someone looking for the cure, but we need a test subject :twisted:

Lol, I don't know, the list hasn't been posted in a while now, but I think another scientist would be useful.

yeah--scientists are awesome. Also, as long as the ninjas get along, you can never have too many ninjas, at least as long as there's fighting involved.

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

I wanna join the force(or am I already in it?). :-#

I don't see why we have to rule over one and another, we already have a threat, why make a political one?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I wanna join the force(or am I already in it?). :-#

I don't see why we have to rule over one and another, we already have a threat, why make a political one?

We need to be ruled by someone, because otherwise chaos might occur, theft and such would happen in our colony without punishment, ...

That's why we have the leaders, just to keep things going well, to make sure if someone breaks rules (which I think we still have to make) they get punished, ...

And ofcourse you can join the force, go look for a title. And I kinda agree with alpha, you can't have too many ninja's, and a ninja-doctor would be awesome lol.

Yup.

Ninja doctor: Run up to a wounded person, decapitate zombies on the way there, inject them with a dose of an experimental cure that you developed, and run away, slicing zombies throughout the procedure, all without being seen by the patient.

Now I just need to hope that my applications is approved by the leaders despite my huge argument with and set of attacks against sworddude...

Maybe if I can get doomsavenger and blackdawn to vote for me, possibly with support of some others, they can overrule sworddude....

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

Even though this is EXTREMELY unlikely....

What happens if a ninja becomes a zombie? a ninja zombie... :?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

well, they wouldn't be a ninja anymore, just a zombie, same as any other zombie. But cooler looking.

Yup.

Ninja doctor: Run up to a wounded person, decapitate zombies on the way there, inject them with a dose of an experimental cure that you developed, and run away, slicing zombies throughout the procedure, all without being seen by the patient.

Now I just need to hope that my applications is approved by the leaders despite my huge argument with and set of attacks against sworddude...

Maybe if I can get doomsavenger and blackdawn to vote for me, possibly with support of some others, they can overrule sworddude....

You'd be surprised what the threat of torture and death has over a man.

They would never support you. Well, Blackdawn at least. Plus I used to post a lot on this, and helped to create the basis and some finer details of some of our plans.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Nothing like a good ol' swift bullet in the head would take care of that. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

^Good to know.

Hey sword, since we are Vivi fans, can you reccomend me my position in the squad? ;)

Yup.

You'd be surprised what the threat of torture and death has over a man.

They would never support you. Well, Blackdawn at least. Plus I used to post a lot on this, and helped to create the basis and some finer details of some of our plans.

Is there any way that I can prove that I'd be indispensable to the force? There's probably some way that my unique combination of skills can be used where almost any other couldn't...

I take it you don't support me because of the threat? And you'll threaten blackdawn with something horrible, so that (he or she) won't support me either?

*thinks about a way to convince sworddude to accept him to the force*

What if I swear an oath of fealty to the leaders as a group, which is nullified by certain acts of a leader (those which permit others to attack them?)

Also, (correct me if I'm wrong) while you may have created the plans, I belive that quite a bit of your creation was taking general ideas that others had suggested, and making them more specific and workable. You aren't the only person that can plan.

Finally, if accepted to the team (bribe attempt begins), I can try to make a blueprint for the area to be defended, including the walls, buildings, etc...

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

I already made one of those blueprints, (pretty simple Paint creation, but it gives a basic idea).

Anyway, I've been thinking, wouldn't going near a very strong river and the coast of an ocean be the best spot. I'm not sure if this has been suggested, but that way we'd need just one wall to defend the side which goes to land and a smaller wall to both the watersides. This would be in a triangular structure and would still give us a chance to flee in case zombies go through the primary wall.

Heh the plans were a team effort.

But yeah, anyone who makes a good contribution is usually accepted. Even if they are just going to be bait.

If that's a good sign....

YAYYYYYYYY

Alphaq

*starts working on blueprint to be posted when/if accepted to the force*

*realizes that he needs the building information, and waits a bit after doing the basic shape*

*asks anyone who has the information on the building types/numbers of each (sworddude) to PM them to him, or just post them on the thread.*

*will make up building setups as necessary if he doesn't get information*

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

Just as a random question, how useful for a melee weapon would one of these be? http://www.nihonzashi.com/japanese_weapons_tetsubo.aspx It's purpose was for Japanese Samurai to be able to crush with minimal change from sword techniques they already have, by the looks of it. Any way you slice it, though, this thing will practically liquefy anything you hit with it that was previously living (zombies included). It also probably does a number on most armor as well. They're fairly cheap by comparison to other weapons from this site, so they might be useful.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Halfway through the survival guide :)

And I found out that my dad has an old refurbished trench [bleep]e from my grand dads old boxes in the basement :o

Are you [bleep]ing kidding me!?!?

Well, I guess the irritating guy is on the team now. Of course, he'll be a sacrifice like Pureprayer.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

And I found out that my dad has an old refurbished trench [bleep]e from my grand dads old boxes in the basement :o

Are you [bleep] kidding me!?!?

Well, I guess the irritating guy is on the team now. Of course, he'll be a sacrifice like Pureprayer.

Er... am I the irritating guy?

If so, could you please tell me how I am irritating?

I'd really like to find out how to be less so, so that it's more voluntary to annoy people, as opposed to something I do anyway, without trying to.

[hide=quotes]

[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

I envy you

the tetsubo came from watching deadliest warrior didnt it? I guess it would be an interesting weapon if you got a medium to shorter version; longer versions would probably tire you out too quickly.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

Are you [bleep] kidding me!?!?

Er... am I the irritating guy?

If so, could you please tell me how I am irritating?

I'd really like to find out how to be less so, so that it's more voluntary to annoy people, as opposed to something I do anyway, without trying to.

PSYCOLOGY TIME!

I'd say we find you irritating due to your seeming egotasticalness (you'll never find me!), your self-confidence (which is ok, but you have too much), or your self-professed ninja skills (again, good, but you flaunt them*).

I'll add more later.

*footnote* If you have them.

EDIT: and to the rest of you guys, chopping a zombie's head off will not kill it! it will only incapitate the body, but the head will still snap at you, still requiring (sp?) you to destroy it's brain.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".