Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George is me.

Yes, I am not having members of my defence force killing each other, or throwing each other in prison.

Only Sworddude may kill members of our team... Me too.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

George is me.

Yes, I am not having members of my defence force killing each other, or throwing each other in prison.

What if there is a thievery or the likes, we need a set of force rules, that I can enforce. :D

George is me.

Me too please?

George is me.

Can I kill people if they do something excessively stupid?

I think it would be necessary.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

George is me.

Can I kill people if they do something excessively stupid?

I think it would be necessary.

Of course, as the three leaders we may kill who we wish, just not each other...

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

George is me.

You won't be killing anyone if I kill you first!

Somehow I saw that coming...

There's no accidental shootings of the leaders, in the case that one leader harms another leader everyone else has permission to kill the leader who harmed that leader.

ezegyc.png

George is me.

There's no accidental shootings of the leaders, in the case that one leader harms another leader everyone else has permission to kill the leader who harmed that leader.

That rule is replaced with a "No-one may kill Sworddude198 unless they want tortured until they are wishing for death" rule when you are dead.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

George is me.

That rule is replaced with a "No-one may kill Sworddude198 unless they want tortured until they are wishing for death" rule when you are dead.

That rule is replaced with "Run like [bleep] when Sworddude gets pissed" rule.

Seriously though, us three leaders can do basically what we want, within reason of course. We're not exactly allowed to go and rape someone on the force, they have to consent like anyone else.

ezegyc.png

Maybe we should have this as the rule.

"If I live, I will kill you. If you kill me, you are forgiven"

Anyway, we wouldn't get far doing anything we wanted, they'd rise up and force us to kill them.

True, we need to prove our leadership skills to them. Perhaps by offering Pureprayer to the zombie hordes? We'll be loved by everyone then.

ezegyc.png

Anyway, we wouldn't get far doing anything we wanted, they'd rise up and force us to kill them.

True, we need to prove our leadership skills to them. Perhaps by offering Pureprayer to the zombie hordes? We'll be loved by everyone then.

Among others, yeah, that would make us happy :P

Among others, yeah, that would make us happy :P

Agreed.

*throws Pureprayer into a imagenary zombie hoard*

Hey, we can dream right?

[hide=!!!!!]Im just kidding, we all love pureprayer. :twss:[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Sorry for not getting back sooner, could my avatar read just "qu168".

Thanks.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

But...

I get to kill him!

I kill him, then we toss his corpse. Everybody wins.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Zombies sink and get pulled around by currents if it's an ocean or just walk along the bottom. That is unless there's gas trapped inside of their bodies from them decaying, etc. It's all in the Zombie Survival Guide. Read it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Oh damn, I want that book so badly. I probably won't find it in the library here though lol, and if I did, I'd probably get a weird stare from the librarian and then a weird stare from my parents when they ask me what book I took lol

Oh damn, I want that book so badly. I probably won't find it in the library here though lol, and if I did, I'd probably get a weird stare from the librarian and then a weird stare from my parents when they ask me what book I took lol

but you need to read it.

it's filled with important basic information.