Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Er... am I the irritating guy?

If so, could you please tell me how I am irritating?

I'd really like to find out how to be less so, so that it's more voluntary to annoy people, as opposed to something I do anyway, without trying to.

PSYChOLOGY TIME!

I'd say we find you irritating due to your seeming egotasticalness (you'll never find me!), your self-confidence (which is ok, but you have too much), or your self-professed ninja skills (again, good, but you flaunt them*).

I'll add more later.

*footnote* If you have them.

First point--I doubt that someone whom I have only met on the internet, without them having details other than my account name would find me. It is possible, but somewhat unlikely.

Second point--People always tell me that I have too little self-confidence. Maybe it's the effect of the internet that makes me more confident, or maybe something else, but regardless, I'm actually not that overconfident elsewhere. I also don't try to act like that on forums. I'm not sure what makes me seem overconfident, but I can see how it would be irritating.

Third point--I'm mostly joking about the ninja skills. While I can do some ninja-like things, they're more limited than the ones that I'm joking about. (I thought that the level numbers would make it seem more like a joke, but I suppose you might be referring to later posts, like the ninja doctor one...)

Ok. I now have three things that I should try to cut down on in forums, although I'm not sure where the overconfidence is, although that might be related to the ninja skill jokes, and, I suppose the escape from the hooks, but that seems to be more imaginary than the rest of this thread, and you could equally well say that sworddude was being overconfident in his positioning of the hooks, etc...

Thank you for the advice/information.

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

True again. Bleeding to death is always possible, but I could probably make it to somewhere/thing that I could use to stop the bleeding before I died.

Anyway, to try and stop this chain of combattive posts--Is there an opening on the team that matches either of my ideas, or any of the components of those ideas (The experimenter part includes looking for a cure--I think that was available several pages back.)

We have someone looking for the cure, but we need a test subject :twisted:

Lol, I don't know, the list hasn't been posted in a while now, but I think another scientist would be useful.

I can be a lab rat, as long as the experiments are only enhancements to the human form and nothing (too) life threatening ::'

Also, at alphaq, you aren't the only one with a katana here, too many people on this thread seem to have ninja weaponry, which is worrying at best :lol:

2Xeo5.png

I can be a lab rat, as long as the experiments are only enhancements to the human form and nothing (too) life threatening ::'

Also, at alphaq, you aren't the only one with a katana here, too many people on this thread seem to have ninja weaponry, which is worrying at best :lol:

I was planning on trying more infecting and testing cures with a lab rat, but one for safer things could be useful too, and the other scientists might have other ideas as well. Also, we could always capture a zombie (?alive?) to test cures on.

Why's that worrying? Ninjas are awesome, so people want to emulate them! :D (Also, katana/ninja-to are two of the lighter types of swords, which makes them useful--that might be why so many people have them.)

To repeat an earlier post--does anyone have a list of the buildings that we'll need to have? If not, I'll do the blueprint anyway, but most things will start out being called "generic building."

[hide=quotes]

You are like a three legged cat. Everyone hates you and thinks you are ugly until, one day, they realize that you're cuter than all of the other cats. And you're fluffy too. I'm so glad I petted you.

I've always wondered: If there's offensive language, than there should be Defensive Language. But I've never encountered it. If it does exist, what would it entail? Being painstakingly polite in such a manner that infuriates another?
[/hide]sudokupsycho.png

@ alphaq: you're welcome.

@ everyone else: *grumpily looks for someone to blame for the seemingly withheld avvy which I will post the details for a 3rd time: reading "qu168"*

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I just had a thought.

Food.

I know its an island and there are fish, but does anyone have the experiance to fish, and cut it correctly?

Also farming experiance.

I for one dont even know how to grow a little flower correctly.

But I do know how to fish, but not how to gut it correctly.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I just had a thought.

Food.

I know its an island and there are fish, but does anyone have the experiance to fish, and cut it correctly?

Also farming experiance.

I'm sure there are different ways to gut a fish, but this is how I remember doing it:

1. Hit this fish in the head with blunt object to knock it out

2. Cut off the fishes head (my dad skips step one and starts here)

3. Slice the belly from front to back

4. Spray the guts out with a hose

5. De-scale the fish (scrape knife against the grain, watch your eyes)

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I just had a thought.

Food.

Also farming experiance.

I'm sure there are different ways to gut a fish, but this is how I remember doing it:

1. Hit this fish in the head with blunt object to knock it out

2. Cut off the fishes head (my dad skips step one and starts here)

3. Slice the belly from front to back

4. Spray the guts out with a hose

5. De-scale the fish (scrape knife against the grain, watch your eyes)

Gutting fish is unbelievably easy, and it's not that hard to make things grow, it just takes time.

I learn something new from this forum everyday :twss:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I have my own garden irl.

I grow peppers. Yum.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I have a garden too, and I can cook.

EDIT:*resolves to bug you about my avvy which should read "qu168*

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I have a garden too, and I can cook.

EDIT:*resolves to bug you about my avvy which should read "qu168*

We asked which one of us you wanted to make it, so I guess I'll do it.

I apologise about the numbers, but as the font didn't come with them I just used Ariel.

2rrb76o.png

[img=http://i39.tinypic.com/2rrb76o.png]

As for alphaq I think YOU should be the lab rat, I don't trust you with chemicals OR weaponry, plus you threatened Sworddude, and we can just ask an admin for your current IP (they do get access to that) and whois your IP to get a close enough idea to where you live.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Thanks for the avvy, sorry if I seemed presumptous (sp) about the possiblility of your being lazy, but the numbers are ok.

Thanks! I put it on.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Suggestions appreciated

Thanks for the avvy, sorry if I seemed presumptous (sp) about the possiblility of your being lazy, but the numbers are ok.

Thanks! (now to figure out how to edit it)

it's ok I haven't been on much this week

Hey, I have a question. Unless this island were in a tropical setting, we would have no access to fresh fruit, correct? So we'd all get scurvy and die?

I believe we could farm them...?

Or just raid some random orange processin factory and we would be good for a while :thumbup:

Hey, I have a question. Unless this island were in a tropical setting, we would have no access to fresh fruit, correct? So we'd all get scurvy and die?

Or just raid some random orange processin factory and we would be good for a while :thumbup:

We would have to be someplace warm then.

And there are sooo many orange processing factories.

a ton of vitamin pills.

a ton of vitamin pills.

might as well put a variety of vitamins into 1 liquid and call them Stimpaks (spicing things up with adrenaline would be nice if we could get some)

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - Screams Of The Undead

a ton of vitamin pills.

might as well put a variety of vitamins into 1 liquid and call them Stimpaks (spicing things up with adrenaline would be nice if we could get some)

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - Screams Of The Undead

That's actually a good idea. Only question that comes to mind is how we make them. Just putting a bunch of fruit into a blender isn't gonna cut it.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_C

Everything you could ever want to know about vitamin c and more.

Edit: Oh, and you can buy a bottle of Vitamin C supplements and be set. 100 capsules with 500 mg each costs something like 6 dollars, so it's something easy and cheap. Granted 500mg is something like 800% of the daily value, but whatever.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I've said it once, I'll say it again:

Honey has everything needed to sustain life. If we just get a bee farmer and some soort of mobile bee farm, we're set. Of course, we want to have other foods going too.

And has it occured to anyone that tomatoes are fruit? I don't know if they have the "anti scurvey" vitamens, but just a thought.

And can berries give the right vitamens?

EDIT: Someone make me a TZDF avvy please <.<

Honey has everything needed to sustain life. If we just get a bee farmer and some soort of mobile bee farm, we're set. Of course, we want to have other foods going too.

And has it occured to anyone that tomatoes are fruit? I don't know if they have the "anti scurvey" vitamens, but just a thought.

Berries give some. Other berries give others.

My uncle keeps bees, he has like 3 hives, and he only gets 65 pounds a year, or so. not enough to sustain a lot of people. Or even one, probably.

Plus I'm allergic to bees.

You can grow apples in most environments, along with grapes, blackberries, blueberries, and so on. You can grow a lot even if it's not tropical.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I'd like one too :oops:

Can it just say Knotch

I'm known by many names, but that being the best one :P