Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Zombies. Those are dangerous. Zombies on fire. What fun.

The only time fire would be at all useful, is if we had an excessive amount of zombies in one tight area, and we weren't in area we cared about, since it would catch on fire. The fuel to a flamethrower would be 50 times more useful powering lights or pretty much anything else. Sitting by the wall/edge of the camp with a rifle would be way better.

Agreed.

Keep the flamethrowers on the one-hit kill zombies on Halo 3 please. :P

How would we design this island.

Start with a docking area, and then a path to the center with a main infrastructure and a tall tower, with a large bell, to alert the people who inhibit the place.... and eventually opens up like when pac-man dies and spreads open?

~Knotch

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time fire would be at all useful, is if we had an excessive amount of zombies in one tight area, and we weren't in area we cared about, since it would catch on fire. The fuel to a flamethrower would be 50 times more useful powering lights or pretty much anything else. Sitting by the wall/edge of the camp with a rifle would be way better.

Agreed.

Start with a docking area, and then a path to the center with a main infrastructure and a tall tower, with a large bell, to alert the people who inhibit the place.... and eventually opens up like when pac-man dies and spreads open?

~Knotch

One problem, a bell would alert zombies from miles around. And we want the island to appear deserted.

Knotch, think you could make one for me? Also we should think of ways to generate electricity (solar powered, wind, generators) and using stuff that we can power by hand (such as those crank torches) will also give us a big advantage as to keeping the community alive and well looked after (for those of you who, lik me, must bring their laptops/mobiles with them everywhere then those generators you can get for powering stuff by peddling is a must)

EDIT: Bulletproof vests won't be effective, I recall a Russian man asked his friend to stab him to see if the vest would stop the knife, the man died from the stab wound.

Of course, what's your title?

And, I agree, we should try and capture as much non-renewable resources as possible, and running a communications system off of it, but using wood burning stoves etc, so we can maintain comms with the outside world.

~Knotch

I am the driver

Agreed.

~Knotch

One problem, a bell would alert zombies from miles around. And we want the island to appear deserted.

Would 2 way radios be useful? I believe you can get headsets for most of them these days. As for power a crank generator could charge them up easily

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - The Science of Lies

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[hide=]

Knotch, think you could make one for me? Also we should think of ways to generate electricity (solar powered, wind, generators) and using stuff that we can power by hand (such as those crank torches) will also give us a big advantage as to keeping the community alive and well looked after (for those of you who, lik me, must bring their laptops/mobiles with them everywhere then those generators you can get for powering stuff by peddling is a must)

EDIT: Bulletproof vests won't be effective, I recall a Russian man asked his friend to stab him to see if the vest would stop the knife, the man died from the stab wound.

Of course, what's your title?

And, I agree, we should try and capture as much non-renewable resources as possible, and running a communications system off of it, but using wood burning stoves etc, so we can maintain comms with the outside world.

~Knotch

I am the driver

Agreed.

~Knotch

Would 2 way radios be useful? I believe you can get headsets for most of them these days. As for power a crank generator could charge them up easily

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - The Science of Lies

[/hide]

What if your're trying to hide from a zombie, and all of a sudden - you hear a loud ringing form your pocket?

Ph, and radios can take hours to charge, who wants to crank a generator for 6 hours?...I thought of a new TZDF force position; Generator Cranker!

How far are we from shore?

Surely if a large swarm of zombies saw a boat and followed it, a bell would ring, only alerting the zombies that already knew we were there. :P

Kirby, can you post me a list of all the positions and their names?

~Knotch

Surely if a large swarm of zombies saw a boat and followed it, a bell would ring, only alerting the zombies that already knew we were there. :P

~Knotch

The list I gave you is official, but hasn't been updated in a while. I'd go with those titles and if anyone is missed they can give you a PM?

~Knotch

The list I gave you is official, but hasn't been updated in a while. I'd go with those titles and if anyone is missed they can give you a PM?

Aight. Does the OP still post on here?

~Knotch

Aight. Does the OP still post on here?

That would be a no. I think.

On the 70 page post marker, should we report post and create a new post called the TVDF?

We could consistently update the 1st post with positions and plans... Then we can all try and develop a zombie virus to release on the public just for funzies. :D

Hey thanks Knotch for the great signatures.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Lol damn it.. I just got home from work :(

But those are pretty awesome lol.

And massive kudos for mine :lol:

Proto, keep working on yours. We can do a vote on which one to use, or, if you think you can, use your theme to make an avatar, with the letters "TZDF" across it diagonally.

On it. n_n

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Proto, keep working on yours. We can do a vote on which one to use, or, if you think you can, use your theme to make an avatar, with the letters "TZDF" across it diagonally.

On it. n_n

Haha. I win...

Rockets > Spurs :)

On it. n_n

Haha. I win...

[bleep] you. <.<

Again, kudos <3

Ok! so, threw together an avatar lol, tell me what yall think?

tzdf.jpg

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

On it. n_n

Haha. I win...

[bleep] you. <.<

Again, kudos <3

Ok! so, threw together an avatar lol, tell me what yall think?

tzdf.jpg

I think that I want it =P~.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Here is my attempt at an avatar, feel free to use it if you want. I'll even add in your name to it if you want yours personalised. ::'

2hcivxe.png

[img=http://i43.tinypic.com/2hcivxe.png]

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - The Wrath Of God

Here is my attempt at an avatar, feel free to use it if you want. I'll even add in your name to it if you want yours personalised. ::'

2hcivxe.png

...*yoinks the tzdf logo for his* O:)

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

2hcivxe.png

----------------

Listening to: Demon Hunter - The Wrath Of God

Can I get a personalised one? :pray:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

2hcivxe.png

Can I get a personalised one? :pray:

tzdfleader.jpg

[img=http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z315/protoguy777/tzdfleader.jpg]

:twss:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

I don't know what avatar to pick, they're both great. How about combining them :P

And thanks Knotch, for the great sig.

Hmm, town fool, I like that title.

Anyway, I'll try throwing a few lines together to make a design for the island.

Bahahaha :lol:

That's great :twss:

-.-

Lucky for you I was busy talking with people and hadn't started it by the time you had finished it.

----------------

Listening to: Dream Theater - The Glass Prison

Knoch, I declare you awesome.

I need an avatar, so could I get a personalized one too?

Thanks.

EDIT: In addition to the long-term island plan, everyone should probably be making a short-term plan I.E. how to get to said island.

I figure my cat will go beserk, then I can jump the window.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".