Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

So why don't we just wear bullet proof clothing? That would prevent zombie bites (they could still tear skin, but they couldn't infect us), and it's not really bulky. Plus, it would give us protection from raiders.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, its because clothing that is fully bulletproof would be hard to get I imagine, and there is the problem of those who can getting it getting the right sizes for us all.

While zombie have the same teeth as humans, they don't give up, and are likely to attack you until they get at your flesh.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Again, you aren't likely to encounter a single zombie.

Good luck fighting off a whole pack tearing at every part they can reach.

The main rule in zombie survival? Don't get surrounded.

You'd have to be pants on head [developmentally delayed]ed to get surrounded by Romero zombies.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well, its because clothing that is fully bulletproof would be hard to get I imagine, and there is the problem of those who can getting it getting the right sizes for us all.

While zombie have the same teeth as humans, they don't give up, and are likely to attack you until they get at your flesh.

At which point you shoot/knife/snap neck/wrestle/cry for help?

Nah, thats too easy. And from what I gather, BP clothing isn't that hard to obtain, and wearing multiple leather layers is actually very effective in stopping most forces.

Zombies don't travel in pacts, and will wander randomly unless they hear/see/sense human presence. The chances of multiple zombies finding you in a non-populated area is slim.

How fast does solanum spread? Becuase, say if you are bitten in the arm...What if you amputate that arm? Would that prevent it from spreading? I suppose it would spread as fast as you blood moves...?

Blood goes through your body pretty damn fast, so I doubt it. But if you were bitten somewhere where there weren't any major blood vessels, and you acted quickly, you might have a chance. I suppose if you were going to die anyway, amputation might be a good thing to try.

So we amputate them and find a way to contain them until we are certain they prove no threat and are therefore free from the virus.

However, what use would someone who has lost an arm really be? Or a leg (granted, we can prepare and have a few wheelchairs).

However, I suppose they would be valuable when society is reformed, as they can pass on their knowledge more.

Hell, they could even be used to cook food, and help in construction rather than defend. Looks like I answered myself -.-.

Plently of jobs where you don't need fully funciional limbs. As long as you can see, hear or smell your going to be of use to us.

You'd have to be pants on head [developmentally delayed] to get surrounded by Romero zombies.

They can sneak up on you while your sleeping ;)

You'd have to be pants on head [developmentally delayed] to get surrounded by Romero zombies.

No competent survivor group would have everyone sleeping at once.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

[="dizzle229"]You'd have to be pants on head [developmentally delayed] to get surrounded by Romero zombies.

True I suppose. What if you get seperated / your griup gets killed though? :ohnoes:

True I suppose. What if you get seperated / your griup gets killed though? :ohnoes:

Then you're screwed :lol:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Then you're screwed :lol:

That just about sums up a zombie outbreak for us non - TZDF'ers

If you make a camp somewhere, and make noise, it would attract zombies from all directions. But, a well disciplined and equipped group could take out almost any number of zombies that were surrounding them. I think it says they move a max of one step ever 1.5 seconds. A group of five people could probably take out 500 zombies if they were surrounded, as long as they had enough ammunition, and they were skilled enough.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

That could be a bad idea, as you could never be sure when the zombies that were coming at you are completly gone.

That is very true. One thing I just noticed... we're going to kind of NEED SOMEONE WITH MEDICAL TRAINING.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

I have wilderness first aid training, so I can do basic things (casts, stitches, stopping bleeding unless it's really serious) but I'm not a doctor or anything.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Hey,I could be a medic too.I'm trained in field first-aid.I don't mean fields of flowers,I mean field of combat.Imagine that.Sniping and healing.I'm no surgeon though.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

What if one of us became trained as a white mage or holy priest?

Do we really need to do this every other page? :wall:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

We already discussed the use of magic...

Besides, what use would a preist be? He'd be all "We shouldn't kill God's creations!"

Bait.

Do we really need to do this every other page? :wall:

Obviously.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

We should make a list of skills that we'll need (Ill update as we go)

Sniper(s)

Medic!

Mechanic (if we're using veicles(sp)

Someone who can teach us the basics of anti-zombie warfare,

wilderness survival guide

Compiler of random information (me!)

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

I don't think snipers would be needed. I mean, sure, they would help, but 10 or so people shouldn't just stand around waiting and watching all day, they can help build/cook or whatever, and in an emergency run up and start unloading.

I don't think snipers would be needed. I mean, sure, they would help, but 10 or so people shouldn't just stand around waiting and watching all day, they can help build/cook or whatever, and in an emergency run up and start unloading.

Obviously they wouldn't just have their rifle, but another weapon or at the very least a sidearm. But people on eatch duty are needed, and who better than some snipers in a tree? And in your emergency, they would use the aforementioned "secondary" weapon. And how many people really need to cook at once?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Obviously they wouldn't just have their rifle, but another weapon or at the very least a sidearm. But people on eatch duty are needed, and who better than some snipers in a tree? And in your emergency, they would use the aforementioned "secondary" weapon. And how many people really need to cook at once?

I suppose so. And we would need to have high up towers, an army of zombies could knock over a tree.

I suppose so. And we would need to have high up towers, an army of zombies could knock over a tree.

sighuoj.png

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang