Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Wow, guys. Are you serious right now? This is like watching 3rd graders try to win imagination game at recess by making themselves "everything-proof".

No, I'm pretty sure we're not.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Successful troll is successful.

And @ the knife vs. Machete question... I'd say either is probably good, I just copied the list from the guide though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

And @ the knife vs. Machete question... I'd say either is probably good, I just copied the list from the guide though.

I think a machete would be more durable.

Depends on the knife. A good folding knife is easier to carry with out risk of cutting yourself and the blade is less likely to chip, dull, or dent if you drop it. With a group there's no reason not to have machetes and knives though.

15cbz0y.jpg

Depends on the knife. A good folding knife is easier to carry with out risk of cutting yourself and the blade is less likely to chip, dull, or dent if you drop it. With a group there's no reason not to have machetes and knives though.

You'd need a long plade, though.

Also, carry a utility knife with you, the compass and mirrior in some could be really usefull.

Somebody among us (not naming names Skull Emblem) doesn't play COD. Shun him!

:cry:

15cbz0y.jpg

Somebody among us (not naming names Skull Emblem) doesn't play COD. Shun him!

:cry:

You know what's even more durable than a knife or machete?

The blade is protected so as not to cut anything it's not meant to, and you can fell a zombie in pretty much one slice.

[hide=Answer to our problems.]katanas-dios.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]Those of you who have been following my strategy for the whole zombie invasion will know what's going to come next from me.[/hide]

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

You want a knife? Here, have a knife. Seriously though, while a machete is more powerful in combat, a knife is useful for a wide variety of things. You should NEVER be caught without a knife, in any situation. Though, if you can find a good machete, it's advised to get one. They're fairly useful too, if you can actually use them.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Swords are much less durable than a machete. And they are almost impossible to find. At least a real one that is actually designed for combat.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

[hide=Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie]Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie

* Story Highlights

* Woody Harrelson defends his clash with a photographer at a New York airport

* Statement through publicist says he was still in character from zombie movie

* Harrelson: "I quite understandably mistook [the photographer] for a zombie"

* Harrelson is being sued by another TMZ photographer for an alleged assault

By Alan Duke

CNN

(CNN) -- Woody Harrelson defended his clash with a photographer at a New York airport Wednesday night as a case of mistaken identity -- he says he mistook the cameraman for a zombie.

Woody Harrelson says he got into a clash with a photographer because he mistook him for a zombie.

Woody Harrelson says he got into a clash with a photographer because he mistook him for a zombie.

The TMZ photographer filed a complaint with police claiming the actor damaged his camera and pushed him in the face at La Guardia Airport, according to an airport spokesman.

"We're looking into this allegation and if it's warranted, we'll turn it over to the proper authorities," said Port Authority of New York and New Jersey spokesman Ron Marsico.

The photographer, who was not identified, captured the encounter on a small camera after his larger one was broken.

Harrelson, who is being sued by another TMZ photographer for an alleged assault in 2006, did not deny his involvement.

"I wrapped a movie called 'Zombieland,' in which I was constantly under assault by zombies, then flew to New York, still very much in character," Harrelson said in a statement issued Friday by his publicist.

"With my daughter at the airport I was startled by a paparazzo, who I quite understandably mistook for a zombie," he said.

TMZ.com posted two videos of the incident, including one recorded by the larger camera before it was damaged.

The first video shows the photographer following Harrelson and his daughter down an escalator and out of the terminal. It ends with Harrelson apparently reaching for the lens.

Don't Miss

* Time: Zombies are the new vampires

The second video begins with the photographer accusing Harrelson of breaking his camera.

After Harrelson returns the camera to him, a scuffle appears to ensue.

"Woody, this is assault. Woody, this is assault," the photographer is heard saying. "Woody, chill out. Would you please chill out?"

The photographer continues to follow Harrelson for another four minutes as the actor and his daughter walk to the airport parking lot. At one point, Harrelson again turns toward the cameraman.

"I'm being chased by Woody Harrelson while I'm talking to you," the photographer says as he talks to an unidentified person on a cell phone.

"He hit me in my face, he broke my friggin' camera, he broke the camera in pieces," he said.

Harrelson, his daughter and a driver get inside an SUV and the encounter ends.

In the movie "Zombieland," Harrelson plays "the most frightened person on Earth" looking for refuge from zombies, according to the Internet Movie Database

Filming on the movie wrapped in Atlanta, Georgia, on Wednesday, according to director Ruben Fleischer's Web site.

TMZ photographer Josh Levine filed a lawsuit against Harrelson last year for an alleged attack outside a Hollywood nightclub in 2006.

Video of that incident, which is also posted on TMZ.com, also appeared to show Harrelson grabbing a camera and clashing with the photographer.

Los Angeles prosecutors declined to press charges against the actor, but Levine filed a suit last summer asking for $2.5 million in damages.

"Woody Harrelson has a history of anger management issues with people and we intend to put a stop to this," Cyrus Nownejad, Levine's lawyer, said Friday.

TMZ is partly owned by AOL, part of CNN's parent company, Time Warner.[/hide]

Qucke.gif

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Movies/04/10/woody.harrelson.zombie/index.html

[hide=Woody Harrelson claims he mistook photographer for zombie]Jamjamjabberfwaff[/hide]

Haha that's great... But in response to why swords shouldn't be used, you need to get the actual battle ready swords instead of those pos stainless steel ones you can pick up at some novelty shop.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Am I allowed to say no-life RS things?

If so :[hide=]*rubs hands together* well, good thing we've been training our smithing![/hide]

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

If so :[hide=]*rubs hands together* well, good thing we've been training our smithing![/hide]

No. Just No. Thats incorrect. Go home.

No. Just No. Thats incorrect. Go home.

I lol'd :lol:

One feasible option;

Set up a barricade in a gun shop.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Sure, lets bang away at bars of metal with a hammer to fashion weapons.

Despite it being totally unrealistic and wouldn't do more than create a few dents/scratches in the metal. True blacksmithing takes alot more work.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Sure, lets bang away at bars of metal with a hammer to fashion weapons.

Despite it being totally unrealistic and wouldn't do more than create a few dents/scratches in the metal. True blacksmithing takes alot more work.

Alright, stop talking about "unrealistic" in a thread about zombie survival.

Smithing would be hilarious, you just made me picture the Black Knight from Monty Python getting his limbs bitten off by zombies :lol:

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Well, it might do good to get ready. http://www.nola.com/news/?/base/news-1/ ... xml&coll=1 This is in New Orleans. Some random dude was bit by another random dude, after which the dude who bit swallowed the chunk that he bit off. He seems like he's just some nut, but you never really know. On a 1-10 scale, this is about a 3 in alertness, I'd say.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

It'll just be some nutcase.

For one, the disease wouldn't just infect 1 person, and secondly, wouldn't it be more likely for some scientists to be the first infected by the disease?

If it's just one person who was initially infected, then it would start out that way.

That would be about equally as likely with a random test subject IF the virus was manmade. New Orleans is surrounded by wetlands, I imagine that there's still some things in there that humans haven't found yet. Random chemicals wouldn't help matters either.

What about this?

Most zombies end up like Romero zombies, but in some cases when a person is heavily infected but the injuries aren't life threatening, they turn without dieing, a living human with the mind of a zombie, but since they haven't died, they can run. Most victims die, but about 1 in every 100 zombies is one of these, called a "runner". They can also die from body shots but have a high threshold of pain.

What do we do about them? Surely there would be a few of these mixed in with the big crowds.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

What about this?

Most zombies end up like Romero zombies, but in some cases when a person is heavily infected but the injuries aren't life threatening, they turn without dieing, a living human with the mind of a zombie, but since they haven't died, they can run. Most victims die, but about 1 in every 100 zombies is one of these, called a "runner". They can also die from body shots but have a high threshold of pain.

What do we do about them? Surely there would be a few of these mixed in with the big crowds.

make sure someone in the group is carrying a shotgun/spear/high calibure sniper rifle

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.