Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's zombies in them thar hills!

Yes, back on topic. How should the team go about building a new life in a place such as Africa? Resources can often be hard to come by.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Yes, back on topic. How should the team go about building a new life in a place such as Africa? Resources can often be hard to come by.

Oasis? Or we could go into a more tropical jungle setting, like Botswana.

Jungle doesn't sound too appealing really, what with all the diseases we could catch while there. Another bad thing about them is the dense trees and bushes make it difficult to spot zombies or bandits.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Jungle doesn't sound too appealing really, what with all the diseases we could catch while there. Another bad thing about them is the dense trees and bushes make it difficult to spot zombies or bandits.

That's very true, what if I headed to... my dentist appointment? :)

Be back later guys.

Enjoy my new avvie :lol:

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

WAIT!

I've got the perfect plan. All we need is a few billion.

Let us begin the construction of Vaults!

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

WAIT!

I've got the perfect plan. All we need is a few billion.

Let us begin the construction of Vaults!

You win 999,999,999 internets, that is the best plan I've ever heard!

ezegyc.png

Fr lack of anything else to really discuss, I will throw out an intentionally bad idea: Why don't we find a house in a rural area and just surround the perimeter with barbed wire fences that go fairly high? Even if it doesn't kill the zombies, they could be mutilated to an extent trying to climb up, and then they'll be easy to finish off.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Actually, thats pretty good.

Of course, the problem is supplies, but with a big enough perimeter, we can sustain ourselves.

What if we made a clearing in state game lands, built a fence w/ barbed wire, a house, and then hunted for food? And there are plenty of rivers in areas of gameland in PA.

But wait a second, what happens when we encounter those exploding zombies and the massive, havok wreaking mutant zombies?

What do we do then once they rip through the fence?

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Of course, the problem is supplies, but with a big enough perimeter, we can sustain ourselves.

What if we made a clearing in state game lands, built a fence w/ barbed wire, a house, and then hunted for food? And there are plenty of rivers in areas of gameland in PA.

But wait a second, what happens when we encounter those exploding zombies and the massive, havok wreaking mutant zombies?

Honestly, we're more likely to come against Romero zombies...

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Yes I think its stated in the frist post that we are talking about Romero zombies, I.E. Walking dead no mutations, not L4D or RE zombies.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Actually, RE zombies are mostly based on Romero zombies, are they not?

Aside from the biological Tyrant weapons, and Lickers, and those Crimson ones which I forget what they are called.

I don't remember either.

But if its only Romero zombies then just a [bleep]ed wall with a few... moderations would work just fine.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Bought me WWZ today.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Don't buy it, save your money for generous donations to the TZDF. Download the rapidshare copy on page 47-ish.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Yes I think its stated in the frist post that we are talking about Romero zombies, I.E. Walking dead no mutations, not L4D or RE zombies.

It was edited into the first post that we can come up with plans for ANY type of zombie. Imo Romero zombies are just boring these days.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

It was edited into the first post that we can come up with plans for ANY type of zombie. Imo Romero zombies are just boring these days.

They are the most likely however.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

So now there's a "realistic" zombie? :roll:

Tbh 28 days later is the only one that's actually possible, since we already have a disease that could mutate into it.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

romero are the most feasible because they are the least "complex". A virus taking over the brain of an organism and controlling it is a lot less biologically challenging then a virus taking over a body and rebuilding it(which would require a ton of calories).

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

So now there's a "realistic" zombie? :roll:

Tbh 28 days later is the only one that's actually possible, since we already have a disease that could mutate into it.

They are not zombies. They are humans with what is essentially a mutated form of rabies.

Realistically speaking, the muscles of a dead man are going to be broken down slightly, making limbs stiff, and movement sluggish. Therefore, I conclude that Romero zombies are the most likely.

Consider that their brains are dead, and they have no blood circulation, any natural regeneration possessed by humans will not apply to them. All their cells are dead. They cannot rebuild muscles.

The Romero zombie is more of a husk. A shell taken over by a parasite. However, we're talking about a disease here. This disease is essentially a parasite, taking control of the body, however, it cannot restart a human, it would require to restart their brain, heart, everything. Giving the shell free will.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

But they aren't fun to discuss! They're easy to survive and we all already know what we're doing in that case.

We need a plan for zombies that are actually a threat, not just a matter of putting a wall between you and them.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

But they aren't fun to discuss! They're easy to survive and we all already know what we're doing in that case.

We need a plan for zombies that are actually a threat, not just a matter of putting a wall between you and them.

You think hiding for 4 days while smoe infected people flop around on the streets dying from dehydration is fun?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yes, because untiring masses of undead who heavy damage to the brain to disable are not a threat because they are slow...

Face it, these do not hunt alone.

Jesus Christ, this discussion is meant to be fun and you all seem to be taking this seriously. We have discussed Romero zombies to the point that we all know exactly what to do in a Romero apocalypse. We need something new to talk about rather than just everyone agreeing with each other on building a wall around an area with resources.

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Sure, its meant to be fun.

But we can only pass so far into the realms of fantasy.

And face it, if we were up against intellegent zombies, we'd be royally [bleep]'ed. Untiring masses who can climb, and have mutated to superhuman levels, humanity would stand no chance.

swordfinalqr7.jpg