Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

During a zombie epidemic people tend to overlook things like streams.

The biggest issue I have is how members of the squad who live in America or Australia are going to reach Scotland to meet up with us, then theres the fact of how we're to communicate while we're overseas.

Simple. Zombie outbreak is reported in New York, we all catch the next flight to Scotland.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barricade myself somewhere with a 2nd story porch, attack cable to the back of my throwing knives (for retrieval) and proceed to spear-style their [wagon] to the ground.

What will you do if you fail to hit the brain and end up dragging a zombie closer to you? Do you have an escape plan?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Barricade myself somewhere with a 2nd story porch, attack cable to the back of my throwing knives (for retrieval) and proceed to spear-style their [wagon] to the ground.

What will you do if you fail to hit the brain and end up dragging a zombie closer to you? Do you have an escape plan?

The flesh that he hits probably won't be able to hold onto the blade long enough for it to be a hazard for him to grab it (gravity works wonders here, and he can always just remove some bits from the zombie to neutralize it before he retrieves the blade). However, it's somewhat difficult to punch through a human skull from a distance. Not to mention the fact that this would be a very slow process, and for the most part futile. The whole spear and clear thing is supposed to have the spearing be a support action, not the primary one.

And isn't there some medical problems that can arise from living a while in high altitudes? Limited exposure is alright, but I'm thinking about under siege conditions, like in a zombie apocalypse. I'm not really up on my geography, but I think that the area that you're talking about is a health hazard for people not accustomed to it.

You never know which rabbit hole you jump into will lead to Wonderland. - Ember3579

Aku Soku Zan. - Shinsengumi

You wanna mess with me or my friends? Pick your poison.

If you have any complaints about me, please refer to this link. Your problems are important to me.

Don't talk smack if you're not willing to say it to the person's face. On the same line, if you're not willing to back up your opinions no matter what, your opinion may as well be nonexistent.

Mountains are ok, but somewhere else, say the middle of some plains in africa, or in the US would be much better.

Why?

1: Still really isolated

2: Easier to farm

3: Easier to get to (Could you really climb a 3 mile montain to a suitable site while carrying all the gear you would need to survive forever. It would take forever)

4: No bad side effects (altitude sickness)

5: Better climate. Even if the zombies wouldn't freeze, it would negate the need for cutting wood for half the year in order to keep warm.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

lightninggun.jpg

This thing eliminates all need for anything else, it's a gun that shoots shuriken and lightning!

So basically a normal gun, as zombies are immune to lightning?

lightninggun.jpg

This thing eliminates all need for anything else, it's a gun that shoots shuriken and lightning!

Zombies aren't immune to lightning.

Electricity can stop a human heart, and the heart doesn't matter on zombies. But if there's enough electricity, it can fry their brain, killing them. It can also stun them, since it sends their muscles into spasms. But it takes more electricity to stun a zombie than a human, so a standard tazer wouldn't work.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

lightninggun.jpg

Zombies aren't immune to lightning.

Electricity can stop a human heart, and the heart doesn't matter on zombies. But if there's enough electricity, it can fry their brain, killing them. It can also stun them, since it sends their muscles into spasms. But it takes more electricity to stun a zombie than a human, so a standard tazer wouldn't work.

That too.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Well, noting that between me, my cousin, my uncle, and my dad, we have at least 1-2000 12 guage rounds, so I'll just shoot until I die.

Nothing to complicated, I'll just take down as many of them as I can before I die.

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

But it shoots shuriken and lightni- Your missing the point!

The only way this gun could be more bad [wagon] was if it was on fire and had a mustache!

Breasts, numbnuts. Even if the real thing is censored. A mustache just doesn't cut it. Also, good luck with getting that. But even if zombies were immune to lightning, they sure as hell aren't immune to shurikens. Just saying.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

But it shoots shuriken and lightni- Your missing the point!

The only way this gun could be more bad [wagon] was if it was on fire and had a mustache!

Breasts, numbnuts. Even if the real thing is censored. A mustache just doesn't cut it. Also, good luck with getting that. But even if zombies were immune to lightning, they sure as hell aren't immune to shurikens. Just saying.

I didn't want to get wbm pwnt lol.

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Mountains are ok, but somewhere else, say the middle of some plains in africa, or in the US would be much better.

Why?

3: Easier to get to (Could you really climb a 3 mile montain to a suitable site while carrying all the gear you would need to survive forever. It would take forever)

5: Better climate. Even if the zombies wouldn't freeze, it would negate the need for cutting wood for half the year in order to keep warm.

Africa? Is that really a good place for us all to go? It's just as hard to live there as the mountains, the heat for example would make things hell for us. True the mountains would be bad thanks to the high altitude but I still stick with the plan of heading for Scotland, there's large unpopulated areas that aren't mountains there too.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Why?

Africa? Is that really a good place for us all to go? It's just as hard to live there as the mountains, the heat for example would make things hell for us. True the mountains would be bad thanks to the high altitude but I still stick with the plan of heading for Scotland, there's large unpopulated areas that aren't mountains there too.

Africa is a VERY bad idea.

Go play Resident Evil 5. :?

I like stir fry

Protoguy.png

protoguy.png

Why?

Africa is a VERY bad idea.

Go play Resident Evil 5. :?

Heh, that's another good reason I guess :P.

How will we communicate on our way to the meeting place anyway? I doubt we all have laptops.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Africa is actually a decent idea. A lot of animal reserves are really big, and stay a decent temperature all year. As in, survivable. Hot is better than cold usually, too. The reserve wouldn't attract many zombies, and it would be filled with animals that if needed we could hunt. Lots of trees and such for buildings there too. Depending on where we decided on (if we went there) there might be a heavy dry season, but also a heavy wet season, so we would need containers to collect a huge amount of water during that season.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Fair enough, Africa is pretty decent. There are still quite a few problems though, animals such as lions or hippos might be a problem if we're not careful, though that's a fairly low chance. I guess a bonus to the many animals living around there isn't only the fact we can kill them for food, but the fact that if everything suddenly goes quiet we'll know the undead are near.

I guess Africa is on the list, Scotland is still in my mind a decent place to go though.

ezegyc.png

The biggest issue I have is how members of the squad who live in America or Australia are going to reach Scotland to meet up with us, then theres the fact of how we're to communicate while we're overseas.

Simple. Zombie outbreak is reported in New York, we all catch the next flight to Scotland.

I'm in New York. This means that I, a valued member of the Tip.It ZDF would have to sacrifice myslef so you could make your daring escape. So if something goes wrong I'm Grif? (Lenin already knows me as Grif)

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

I'm in New York. This means that I, a valued member of the Tip.It ZDF would have to sacrifice myslef so you could make your daring escape. So if something goes wrong I'm Grif? (Lenin already knows me as Grif)

You're our meatshield.

ezegyc.png

Firstly: Some of said animals in Africa are dangerous. -.-

Secondly: Would we take water to base from the stream(s), or just refill when needed (if pinned down, we may succumb to thirst).

Thirdly: Trans-atlantic flight: 10+ hrs, so chance of someone who was infected reanimating on the flight, and (b/c of security on flights) you're unable to bring weapons to kill/destroy the resulting zombie(s).

MY PLAN: (assuming we meet in Scotland or Africa)

Possibly have all TZDF members within a certain radius congregate to a point, with at least one person who can fly a plane in each group, following "On the run" tactics from the zombie survival guide.

IF IN THE AMERICAS

After initial wave is over, and intercontinental flight has stopped (yes, I know, chance of being gunned down) steal a plane with enough gas to fly over the ocean, meeting rest of TZDF members in Europe/ werever we decide to meet.

IF IN EUROPE/ AFRICA:

Go to meeting place, following "On the run" tactics from the zombie survival guide.

Don't really have any ideas for Aisa/ Austrilia or random islands, but the strategy would probably resemble the Americas plan.

Discuss.

BTW: 061zombies320.jpg

EDITS BE BELOW! ('cos I'm too lazy or considerate to actually make new posts)

The plane part is rather sketchy, but I'm planning to become a pilot, maybe a couple other ppl could get licenses too?

After reading through the new posts, it appears as if several TIFers can actually fly a *quote* [bleep] plane. *unquote*

Lenin, take into consideration that pretty much every1 that lives in China and nearby countries will be fleeing to said Siberian wilderness, to escape the zombies, so good luck getting away from all of the infected that there will inevitably be

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Me, but the no small planes would be able to fly across the ocean. Unless we could jack a airliner, which would be impossible, we couldn't fly across.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain