Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

Poison= Have to wait for poison to kill them

Breaking neck= Need to get close range

Stabbing= Also close range

Headshot= Longrange and quick

So shooting someone in the head wins :thumbup:

In the interest of conseving ammo if I see someone become bitten by a zombie I will snap their necks, sorry,but this way we can stop you from become a zombie, as this way you will be dead before you are zombified

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the interest of conseving ammo if I see someone become bitten by a zombie I will snap their necks, sorry,but this way we can stop you from become a zombie, as this way you will be dead before you are zombified

Actually, snapping the neck will not stop them from reanimating, as the virus is already in their bloodstream, and neck-snapping is not immediate death.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Actually, snapping the neck will not stop them from reanimating, as the virus is already in their bloodstream, and neck-snapping is not immediate death.

What about throat slitting?

LOTRjokesigedition-1.png

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Infact, if I remember right, the virus actually has to kill you and overwhelm your immune system, and killing you will speed up the transformation. For example, in one chapter in WWZ, some country is defending a bridge with hundreds of refugees, trying to figure out which ones have been bitten. The higher ups call in an airstrike, killing all the refugees, and then the infected start to rise almost immediately.

I'm guessing if you kill them early on in the infection before it has time to spread everywhere, a headshot wouldn't be required, but you never know.

If we have to kill them without guns bash their head in or stab them through the eye.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Wait, the airstrike would be very likely to destroy all of their brains as, if I recall correctly, they are designed to explode above the ground to maximize death from shrapnel.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

It wasn't a conventional air strike, the airstrike pretty much just killed all the people with some time of gas. I forget the specifics though.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Throat slitting wouldnt work. As this dosnt destory the brain. Maybe it would somehow slow it down for a headshot, but no it wouldnt be effective.

[hide=Off topic]100th page poster 8-)[/hide]

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Here's my guess:

An hour after being bitten (Maybe longer depending on where you were bit, or less) suicide pills will work as they stop all your body's functions, stopping the viruses spread. After that, only pills that somehow destroy the brain would work.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Spinal Cord is still intact, allowing signals with the brain, so it will still survive

Sir_Redhead.png

Gained first quest cape on 3/22/09! Gained 99 fishing 5/22/09!

I forgot when I got 99 cooking!

Proud member of Jovial Rovers

Spinal Cord is still intact, allowing signals with the brain, so it will still survive

as long as you kill the person early enough into the infection they wont reanimate.

awteno.jpg

Orthodoxy is unconciousness

the only ones who should kill are those who are prepared to be killed.

as long as you kill the person early enough into the infection they wont reanimate.

Idea: Stamp on their face until their skull and brain turn to mush.

Not exactly dignified, but it works?

2Xeo5.png

Idea: Stamp on their face until their skull and brain turn to mush.

Not exactly dignified, but it works?

i thought a sledgehammer would work better than stamping on someone's face

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Or we can just have the things that people use to flatten metal and secure a building. It will work on zombies and raiders.

Alternativly, we could just hit pre-zombies with a sledgehammer.

2Xeo5.png

Or we can just have the things that people use to flatten metal and secure a building. It will work on zombies and raiders.

Or chuck em out on the hoardes so they can feed on them.

The only reason the zombies don't eat each other, is because the flesh is dead. We chuck out and infected, but still human, person, then the zombies shall feast upon them. Cheap, and little to no mess.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Also inhumane.

The people are still conscious, right?

Well, if they're in their weird coma state, why not.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Or chuck em out on the hoardes so they can feed on them.

The only reason the zombies don't eat each other, is because the flesh is dead. We chuck out and infected, but still human, person, then the zombies shall feast upon them. Cheap, and little to no mess.

But dosn't that mean theres a chance that the zombies wont completely devour the corpse, meaning it returns as yet another zombie?

Also, who cares about being inhumane, if you aren't inhumane you risk death.

So, take your pick.

Guilt, or death.

2Xeo5.png

The problem is your method is too messy.

If we were to accidentally come in contact with any of the blood splatter and it were to enter our system, then we become infacted. With my method, we have eliminated that risk.

Besides, with a hoarde of zombies, most of the flesh would be gone, and hell, it'd only be a head left that we can just avoid that we'd need to worry about.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Solution: a rock. No chance of infecion, kinda humane, can be re-used, never runs out, and can be found pretty much everywhere.

cwsiggyfinal.jpg

Sig by me, in MS paint, but I'm still working on it.

Suggestions appreciated

This guide is as concise as a gourmet's handbook with the guidelines of "Pick up fork, stab food, insert into your mouth, then chew".

Can zombies reproduce asexually?

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Throwing an infected person to the zombies? What are you on?

How do you think there would be zombies in the first place. Chances are, the zombies wouldn't completely eat them. They might lose an arm and a lot of flesh, but getting through the human skull with teeth to destroy the brain would be almost impossible. That's a ridiculously stupid idea. If someone gets bitten, we do one of two things: 1, give them a suicide pill if its within the first few hours.When they die from that, put them in an enclosed area, incase they come back. If it's later into the infection, we either shoot them or have them shoot themselves.

And lenin, the only way more zombies are made is if they infect humans.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain