~ Best Ways to Train Skills? ~

Our_Moon

I need to know about:

Slayer - I need to know what to wear for this one. As always, no price restraints =).

Smithing - What's the best overall way?

Fishing - Which way is the fastest?

~Thanks~

~Homer~

Our_Moon.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~I need to know how to train the following Skills to Level 99 quickly. Please tell me what you think is the fastest way.~

I need to know about:

Woodcutting - willows till 92 then teak (drop when inv full)

Agility - wildy course til 70 then ape atoll to 99

Mining - powermining granite

Smithing - making platebodies

Fishing - shilo fishing or monks since smithing uses gp :P

Thieving - pyramid plunder

~Thanks~

~Homer~

VIX VIX VIX

Woodcutting - Up until around level 90 willows in seers or draynor are best but i often find draynor full of annoying noobs, around 90 move onto maples with a d axe in seers

Agility - since your level 70 you can do ape atoll without failing regularly, at level 75 (i think, might be 74) you stop failing obstacles and from then on just use super energy pots till the level you want

Mining - Powermining granite in the desert is the best exp, use humidify spell from lunar book whenever your waterskins reach zero

Smithing - Im not sure whats best in smithing but i know that enipeus (who is going for 99) is using smithing gauntlets and smelting gold ore into bars

Fishing - Either feather fishing in shilo or barbarian fishing at barbarian outpost are the best exp, its just personal preference

Thieving - Pyramind plunder is the best ive heard of, my friend got 200k exp there in one hour and its not uncommon to hear of people getting 1mil exp in a day

Hope i can help and good luck on your 12 more 99's :thumbsup:

~I need to know how to train the following Skills to Level 99 quickly. Please tell me what you think is the fastest way.~

I need to know about:

Woodcutting - Willows at Barbarian Outpost

Agility - Wildy until 75, then Ape Atoll

Mining - Powermining Granite at The quarry

Smithing - Speediest method actually used is smithing steel Plates.Gold ores is slightly slower,but cheaper

Fishing - Fly-fishing at Shilo or Barabarian-style

Thieving -Plundering

~Thanks~

~Homer~

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

Woodcutting - Willows to 99, d axe, place doesn't matter a ton but barby assault willows are good. The teaks thing, i can't say for sure but, you'd have to "power cut" with dropping so add in those times...i've never heard of this being a good method so it probably isn't, either way willows are damn fast.

Agility - Ape atoll course, some people argue Dorgeshuun is slightly faster at the higher levels, but with fails so ^o) stick to ape atoll. Super energies. People say wait till 75 but i BARELY failed after 73, if i had to do it again i'd be there from 70.

Mining - Granite powermining.

Smithing - Well obviously platebodies of the best metal you can make, how you do smith depends on budget

Fishing - Barby fly (marginally faster than regular fly)

Thieving - PP

I need to know about:

Woodcutting - Either Seers maples, or Barbarian Outpost willows

Agility - Ape Atoll

Mining - Granite

Smithing - Steel Plates or Gold

Fishing - Shilo

Thieving - Pyramid Plunder

~Thanks~

~Homer~

By the way for the cost of 75-99, depends on what you superheat.

Jmclark911.png

Jmclark911.png

~Doesn't it make the most sense to superheat Gold? If not, what?~

It is the best, yes, but it is just mad expensive, somewhere around the rates of 6gp/xp for both magic and smithing. (It costs 600 per superheat, assuming you sell your bars 170ea)

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I need to know about:

Woodcutting - Either Seers maples, or Barbarian Outpost willows

Agility - Ape Atoll

Mining - Granite

Smithing - Steel Plates or Gold

Fishing - Shilo

Thieving - Pyramid Plunder

~Thanks~

~Homer~

this was my thought 2

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Woodcutting - Willows till 90, then try the maple

Agility - Brimhaven or Barbarian till you can enter Ape

Mining - Powermine iron or granite. Iron is slower exp then granite

Smithing - Use ring of reckoil for 100% iron smithing (240 uses) and make the iron bars into platebody's

Fishing - Shilo village with fly fishing or big net fishing.

Thieving - no experience with that. But I guess the best what you can!

"We had gay burglars the other night. They broke in and rearranged the furniture."

Umoria.png

Smithing - Use ring of forging for 100% iron smithing (240 uses) and make the iron bars into platebody's

fixed

VIX VIX VIX

Smithing - Use ring of forging for 100% iron smithing (140 uses) and make the iron bars into platebody's

fixed

Doubley fixed... last I checked it was 140 unlss they changed it.

---------------------------------------------

Personally I would do willows till 99 woodcutting, the thought of dropping 30-40k+ of anything out of my inventory hurts my wrist and brain.

As for powermining granite at the quarry... don't feed into the "lies" or misconceptions. When you hear that its 50-60k exp/hour that is the MAX possible to gain. You can get as little as 10k exp in an hour.

Smithing, your question of how long will 200k gold bars take.. Well I'll try some calcs off the top of my head..

Lets say superheating takes you about 6-8 secs for the whole process (clicking the spell, clicking the ore and the animation)

In total its what 27 bars an invent? So that's a total of 162-243 seconds(2.7-4 mins) roughly.

Running back and forth between furnace and bank at port P would take roughly 5-7 minutes.(yeah I have heard about other places to smelt, Port P is the only one I have experience with)

So you're looking at about double the time possibly a little less. I don't have access to a PC right now so this is gonna be long and maybe a bit off.

-------------------------------

Agility and theiving are pretty much nailed on the head.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

~Personally, saving 100+ hours is very much worth it to me. Time is money =S. Thanks guys. Right now, i'm really looking for SPECIFIC Woodcutting and Fishing ideas. Please don't say just "cut teaks," say "Cut (logs) in (location) from (level) to (level)" or something. Thanks =).~

Our_Moon.png

Woodcut willows from 30-99 at Barb outpost... screw teaks the thought of dropping 28 logs every 1-2 mins should dissway you from wanting to do them too. It is what 10k exp an hour faster? I dunno how much money you can make in an hour but the way I see it is the time you didn't spend getting finger cramps will help you later in life.

As for fishing I prefer Monks, they are at the only place you can fish them at, the name slips my mind ATM. Fly fishing is faster, or so I hear, but I believe you have to drop or bank those fish.. again dropping them is sickening and to bank useless fish, kinda seems useless to me. At least monks will make you a couple million while gettin 99.

Apparently, my signature was to big.