• Consumer
    • Other
    • None

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Will Ferrel lives there...

Water shortage is honestly that big of a problem over there?

Wouldn't know about it in December... But during the summer months?

Heck yeah.. Sadly. <.< I spent a good 4 weeks last year at my cousin in California, just some 20 miles from OC, and it was... Really dry. Nearly all the vegetation and grass had died out or turned yellow, during those weeks there wasn't a single drop of rain.

The dryness and 113F temperature... Kind of ruined the fun aspect of going out for summer fun. So everyone just stayed inside.

They also couldn't fill the swimming pool due to some local restrictions, I had previously only heard of such restrictions in southern France during extreme blazing hot weather to conserve drinking water.. But the US? I guess anything is possible now.

^ Will Ferrel lives there...

Water shortage is honestly that big of a problem over there?

Wouldn't know about it in December... But during the summer months?

Heck yeah.. Sadly. <.< I spent a good 4 weeks last year at my cousin in California, just some 20 miles from OC, and it was... Really dry. Nearly all the vegetation and grass had died out or turned yellow, during those weeks there wasn't a single drop of rain.

The dryness and 113F temperature... Kind of ruined the fun aspect of going out for summer fun. So everyone just stayed inside.

They also couldn't fill the swimming pool due to some local restrictions, I had previously only heard of such restrictions in southern France during extreme blazing hot weather to conserve drinking water.. But the US? I guess anything is possible now.

Hehe, try spending 10 weeks in the middle of Australia (A while away from Alice Springs) in a little shack with no air-con or anything during the dry season. It's hot. And dusty. And an amazing abundance of kangaroos. And some very confident dingoes.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

yea, that spongebob special is one of the greatest Christmas specials solely because of that song. another one of my favorite xmas movies/show was the Mupets Christmas. my favorite part was when the patriotic eagle was talking about buisness and says "its the american way...the BRITISH way"

Look its rob!

And I thought these nights were really cold here with 14ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú... :XD:

We've already bought a little (real) tree, I'm currently loving the smell of it.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

It just started to snow in my area...:)

There is nothing more incredible than skipping and slow-walking and running around the house to Trans-Siberian Orchestra...And it just started to snow heavily while all of this happened. A pitch-black night with lots of snow and Trans-Siberian Orchestra...

<3:

And yes, I still haven't gotten around to finishing the Tip.It tree. Sorry...I'll do it soon.

Well, now that the rl pic rule has changed, I purpose that we make a tree using our pics and our forum names.

Anyone up for it?

That actually sounds pretty comical, everyones smiling heads hanging from a Christmas tree :lol:

(Speaking of pics, I don't think I have any pics of myself at all, lol)

usually i like the snow...

but its not as fun when you have to run through it for 5 miles for your [wagon] of an assistant track coach.

I've never touched snow in my life. <.< :(

We did the lights last week and the neighbors said they could feel the heat from the tiny bulbs when they walk passed our house ::'

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Well, not sure where to post this soooooo yea. Well, i'm not sure what to get my girlfriend. I've decided it to be one of these two and i need some advice on which to get. I like both but idk, just need some outside advice.

Should i get her this:

6uq66aa.jpg

Only with a picture of us, and our names instead of "Amanda" and "Steven" and thisd poem:

I love you so deeply,

I love you so much,

I love the sound of your voice

and the way that we touch.

I love your warm smile

and the joy that you bring

to my life every day.

I love you today

as I have from the start,

and I'll love you forever

with all of my heart!

Or this:

6lcce46.jpg

With our names instead of the two on there.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.