• Winter Solstice
    • Consumer
    • Other
    • None

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great movie, I watch it every year.

I really like that claymation movie about Santa growing up, and saving a town from the corrupted ruler. :D

Hell yea! Burger Meister Meister Burger

We got all those vids on VHS from like 10 years ago.

Rudolph and everything you name it. They Rock

2czeqeh.jpg

Just got back from a snowball-in-the-rain-fight. luckily i was the only one wearing rain equipment so I'm not soaked lmao.

So wish it was proper snow, but we did end up making a snow man too... OUT OF ME! lol, when I get the picture, I'll blur myself and my friend's faces out and post it.

Edit: and I Really like that christmas tree idea.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Our tree went up the day after Thanksgiving, as well as the outside lights.

Just going to have fun with family and friends.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

School Holidays starts Friday for me! Its a strange holidays this one coming up, I want it to reach Christmas really fast, but then for the rest of the holidays to go really slow after that before school starts up again at the start of February.

I always look forward to this time of the year, and with the Cricket Season starting up soon again. Can't wait! :)

I wish it'd snow here for Christmas. Never going to happen.

You don't really get the real Christmas trees in Australia, you just get your fake one and cover it in lights.

I've always wanted a traditional Christmas with snowball fights, snow, a real Christmas tree and the like - but until I move somewhere where it actually snows, I'll keep dreaming eh?

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

I wish it'd snow here for Christmas. Never going to happen.

You don't really get the real Christmas trees in Australia, you just get your fake one and cover it in lights.

I've always wanted a traditional Christmas with snowball fights, snow, a real Christmas tree and the like - but until I move somewhere where it actually snows, I'll keep dreaming eh?

Bleh, we don't put up our Xmas trees anymore, ever since my bro got drunk and knocked it over, somehow setting a pile of newspapers alight, we kinda steer clear from that. Plus, we're missing half the stand and stuff. Snow would be nice, though. But whenever it rains in our town we have mudball fights.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Maybe it will actually snow this year. The past two years (in Michigan) it has been raining on Christmas and New Years.

Very depressing. I blame global warming.

I live in Texas, and we had a four day blizzard beginning on Thanksgiving. :P

If you want to blame anything, blame El Nin~o

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Yeah, I love that movie. I watch a lot of those Christmas movies every year, including Elf and The Fairly Oddparent's and the Spongebob Christmas Special (don't make fun!).

Spongebob totally has the best Christmas special ever. I just watched it an hour ago, actually \' I love that song...."this Christmas feels like the veryfirst Christmas to meeeeeeee.....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yeah, I love that movie. I watch a lot of those Christmas movies every year, including Elf and The Fairly Oddparent's and the Spongebob Christmas Special (don't make fun!).

Spongebob totally has the best Christmas special ever. I just watched it an hour ago, actually \' I love that song...."this Christmas feels like the veryfirst Christmas to meeeeeeee.....

LOL at Mr. Krab's and Plankton's version of the song. :D

And I'm trying to re-create a tree, so bear with me. If someone could help me out, that'd be great.

Around Christmas time I feel awkward watching all of those Christmas specials on TV. They all show a very snowy background with kids having snowball fights. Meanwhile I'm in southern California enjoying a 75 degree Christmas!

^ It rained here a few days ago actually. We got half an inch of rain; we need at least 20 inches this year. Not gonna happen. <.<

I can't wait till they tell us we can't shower anymore because of water shortage.