• Winter Solstice
    • Consumer
    • Other
    • None

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big snow storm going on right now, id say at least 6 inches already here in Massachusetts with atleast 3-5 more expected. It was great, and it made a huge mess at school.

The snow was sapposed to start at around 2 o'clock, so there was an automated message sent home to all parents while we were in classes that said if they wanted to, we could be dismissed at 12 and it wouldnt count towards absences. Well, they also sent this message to teachers via e-mail but the e-mail said not to tell the students. that worked well lol. My teacher told our class, and text messages were sent to other students and word spread. Everyone was calling their parents to tell them to call the school to dismiss us. The whole day up until 12 the loud speaker was on calling people down to the office to get dismissal passes.

I left at 12 too ^^ i think just about everyone did

Look its rob!

I just saw the best thing ever...on WoW... A GREEN SANTA HAT :shock:

Who would of thought to make a GREEN santa hat?? Its brilliant! Now I want one in real life. :( =P~

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I just saw the best thing ever...on WoW... A GREEN SANTA HAT :shock:

Who would of thought to make a GREEN santa hat?? Its brilliant! Now I want one in real life. :( =P~

We actually have one, I think my brother wore it in our christmas photo, lol :P

Yay! We're finally getting a tree today :thumbsup:

We just got our tree yesterday :P . Yeah late, and it's a tiny thing. Our usual size tree would swallow it whole. But we're moving and we have no space for the humongous tree, so we have to settle with one bought pre-cut from the Boy Scouts. . .

p2gq.jpg

another 5 inches of snow lol. got to get out of school early again cause of it

I'm finally in the Christmas spirit btw even though i had some hard times getting there. especially this(lol):

I was laying in bed at around 11pm and i decided to turn on the Oldies station which plays Xmas songs all day long in December. I figured this would help get me in the spirit. So i turned it on and some christmas song was on, i think it was Santa is coming to town or something like that. so i was like "okay this is nice." but then this commercial came on

Boy:Mommy Mommy! Where are we?!::crys::

Mom: I dont know billy::thunder::

Boy: Does daddy know where we are?!::more crying::

Mom: I dont know billy. i dont know. ::thunder and crying::

Mom: HELP! SOMEONE HELP!

Everyyear, thousands of people are traped because of natural disasters.

I was like doode. WTF and turned it off and went to sleep depressed lol.

I got there though. its beginning to look a lot like christmassss

Look its rob!

Isn't you poll missing something?

I celebrate Festivus! It's a Festivus for the rest of us!

That's what the "other" slot is for. I did try to find a Festivus pole, or at least something that looked like it, but I couldn't. I guess I could order one but they are probably expensive to ship.

Anyways, I thought Christmas would be the biggest, I didn't realize it would be that far ahead though.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Edit: wopps, I was off :wall:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Yay Christmas :roll:

First year really where I havent cared at all.

Doesn't really help when someone saids something about you to your girlfriend behind your back. Not feeling to good either as I had to much vokda last night ((friday) attempts to drown unhappiness). guess ill have to put on my fake happy face next couple of weeks and hopefully sort things.

Anyhow merry christmas and i hope you enjoy it.

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.