• Winter Solstice
    • Consumer
    • Other
    • None

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a new 2gb mp3 player (Mine was broken, and will only work as a storage device now :( ), a new watch (The one I had made me look even more nerdy... people asked if I got it in a cereal box!), a $20 gift card for EB games, a sweater, an over shirt, some boxers, and a crap load of socks lol.

Twas a good Christmas :)

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Ehem..Big List :P

I got a Vapor XXXX, A new Digital Camera, some giftcards, some money, a bunch of wii games, Superbad, Live free die hard, Die hard with a vengeance and some other stuff, like clothes and hockey gear

Coandca5.png

99Defence.png99Hitpoints.png99Range.png99Attack.png99Strength.png

Last night was a good Christmas Eve. We had passatelli (Barchi, Italy, where my family is from calls it passatei, and so do we) for dinner. We either have that or cappelletti for Christmas Eve dinner. All of it is specialty-made from my grandparents and from our family in Barchi. It's sort of a secret recipe, and Barchi is the only place you'll find that meal.

We also exchanged some presents. I got an awesome imported-from-California Black Sabbath shirt and some new drumsticks. Awesome night. :)

I didn't get too many gifts this year, really a bunch of small things but the best thing I got was the Wii, Zelda, and Mario Galaxy. Not too bad a Christmas.

You do know the wii is the most sought after gift this Christmas season, right?

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I didn't get too many gifts this year, really a bunch of small things but the best thing I got was the Wii, Zelda, and Mario Galaxy. Not too bad a Christmas.

You do know the wii is the most sought after gift this Christmas season, right?

Oh sorry I mean I got a bunch of small things a long with the Wii, didn't mean to imply that the Wii is a small thing, sorry about that.

lookrt2.jpg

We celebrate it on the 24th. I got:

- Money

- Rock Encyclopedia (over 1500 pages...!)

- The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins

- T-shirt

- Sweater

- Boss eau de toilette

- A neat new bag (the kind you wear around your neck)

- A big box of chocolate-covered raisins from a special lady-friend.

- A Chocolate Orange from my sister's bf. They're very common in England apparently. Also delicious.

My sister got a MacBook from him. :|

All in all it was a good christmas. I hardly wanted anything this year since I got a pretty much everything I wanted on my birthday, which was a month ago. I also think I've gained like 5 extra kg from all the food.

2009rb9.jpg

Hehe, I got NEW EARPHONES (Both my other pairs broke, I was listening in only one ear lol), Guitar Hero 3, Foo Fighters' and White Stripes' new albums, Pirates of the Carribean 3, and some cash. And my bro got Super Mario Galaxy.

Now I'm off to pwn some more easy mode GH :lol: .

p2gq.jpg