HAPPY XMAS JAGEX!!!!!!!Xmas goals? Post them here!

omirzan

when posting on this thread, think of what you are gonna do on rs for xmas? what are you going to do? achieve a goal by christmas day? buy other players a present? host a massive drop party in the middle of varrock at 12pm on the 24th of december?

whatever you are planning to do, as long as it is related to rs2, post it here! ::'

personally, i am aiming for 60 combat by christmas, but it's a bit hard when you have time constraints to deal with... but it's all coooool... 8-) i'll just want to find out what i can about what jagex is gonna do for christmas event. can't wait to see!

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

Since the BTS had no new quests mentioned this month, I'm going to get my quest cape by Christmas. Only 2 quests left (Contact! and Dream Mentor) so I can wear it for a while before the next new quest comes out.

After that I will just plant myself in Yanille and finish up 99 fletching, hopefully by the end of the year.

Plenty enough goals for one month.

bop_dravian.png

My goals

68/70 Attack

74/75 Strength

59/60 Defense

49/55 Magic

50/55 Fletching

And 3.5m cash.

This is a temporary account. Ash6110 is my real one. As soon as I get my account back I will not be using this one anymore.

Thanks

Ash6110

...dang just realized i cant nolife the winter break i just have to go to florida =P

well anyway

-75+ flech

-55+ herb

-70+ hunter

-90 combat(89 right now)

-1000+ normal eggs for summoning \'

-50+ rc

Y_Z.png

almost there!

now i have 50 attack

50 strength

44 defense (to become 50)

that will hopefully get me to 60 combat. does anyone know what else i should train on? i'm a non member, by the way. i was training on hobgoblins, but i'm not convinced that that is the best way. other than 1 uncut sapphire, 3k money, 1 uncut emerald and a whole inventory of limps, there were no drops worth getting.

sooo, anyone else got goals?

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

well, a bit of a setback on my goals. i got scammed by a guy called heres 65mil and he had a wierd trick to show who he is talking to that he is on a world that doesnt exhist. he was on world 139, which does not exhist.

okay, so i had a big setback on my goals. 60 combat is not too far away, but i have to get my rune back.... :evil:

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif