Hypocrites: The Players or the Staff?

muggiwhplar

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With monday's updates in place, HOW can he trade the items?

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

i think jagex is trying to "clean" the game of offensive names, so they can family market it. its nice that they are compensating their players, but shouldn't they be given the same stats as the old account? its not unfair, as the person has already earned those stats and levels. this is quite an interesting subject :-k

and at zibil, i predict that you will become prime minister of Algeria, but hey, we could be wrong.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Jagex is going downhill. Yes, they are working hard to what they think is the right way to go, and for that I tip my hat. But they are killing their game for us players who have been here - whether it be 6+ years or 1+ year.

I predict that within a year, RuneScape will be nothing more than a boring ole regular MMORPG with a bunch of 10 year olds running around. Nothing more and nothing less.

RS Name: Zibl || Click Signature for my RS Life Story!

ziblretieredwarriorchicpc7.jpg

[ 87 Combat ] [ 1240 Total ] [ Ex-RSC Professional Merchant ]

12.20.01 - 10.5.05 || Status: Retired

Total losses in 5 years = just over 630 million gp (BILLIONS in today's prices)

Yesterday someone posted saying the guy was a huge cheat (ya totally wouldn't surprise me) and now its gone............its a mystery :?:

TBH this feels more like Jagex know the guys a cheat (nothing to do with the name) and just needed an excuse for action. Probably the proof is circumstantial (in terms of online stuff, i.e:other cheats telling on him). It fits in with the 'war on RWT' theme quite well.

I said it, But it prolly broke the naming name rules, even though posting jagex message to him also broke rules so dunno why mods here are hypocrites.

Anyway he is a cheat regardless, one of the worst.

Yesterday someone posted saying the guy was a huge cheat (ya totally wouldn't surprise me) and now its gone............its a mystery :?:

TBH this feels more like Jagex know the guys a cheat (nothing to do with the name) and just needed an excuse for action. Probably the proof is circumstantial (in terms of online stuff, i.e:other cheats telling on him). It fits in with the 'war on RWT' theme quite well.

I said it, But it prolly broke the naming name rules, even though posting jagex message to him also broke rules so dunno why mods here are hypocrites.

Any proof? And how can he be the worst cheater with all of those evil RWTs?
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

He was one of the worst rwts, he even bought the acc krazyfaken for 200m.

My brother in law bigal 87 bought 4 party hats off him for 1500$ aus in 2005 when he still used his old account.

He got banned for rwt but had several mules with rares, he payed the real faken 200m for the faken account, his name irl is sam.

Admins, if your going to delete this for naming names delete the entire post couse sam is a rwt and also autoed a lot, its not fair that he is made out to be a fair law abiding player slighted by jagex, makes all the people who actually didnt break rules and got in trouble look bad.

He was one of the worst rwts, he even bought the acc krazyfaken for 200m.

My brother in law bigal 87 bought 4 party hats off him for 1500$ aus in 2005 when he still used his old account.

He got banned for rwt but had several mules with rares, he payed the real faken 200m for the faken account, his name irl is sam.

Admins, if your going to delete this for naming names delete the entire post couse sam is a rwt and also autoed a lot, its not fair that he is made out to be a fair law abiding player slighted by jagex, makes all the people who actually didnt break rules and got in trouble look bad.

this isn't about SAM tho dude...whether or not he broke rules is besides the point. this is about their hypocrisy.

Assuming that "letter" is real, I'd offer the following:

Jagex should be able to allow the player to give a better name that Jagex approves of. Next, JAGEX transfers the items and JAGEX makes the stats and everything else match up.

Reason: The ENTIRE point of next months update is that some things are worth more than others. Paying 5 dollars a month on an account you worked on for 3 years IS NOT the same as 5 dollars on an account you just got.

There's no excuse that can be given about why a game company cannot change something as simple as a Character Name.

I do think the letter is fake.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

That's bs, I've always said his name as "fay-kin" just as he said. Never even thought about it as being rude in any way :wall:

I'm starting to lose faith in jagex :shock: They seem to be a bit "corrupt"

lately :evil:

They are clearly out of line, but corrupt isn't the word i'd use.

Going over the top for justice (banning vaguely offensive names) and equallity (removing cheaters at all expenses)-sounds like communism.

img.cfm?img=41871

Yeah...Some people just go out of their way to ruin other peoples fun.
Sounds like Jagex to me...

As you can see i usually never react on posts.

but i think this is an interesting one

some say this dude is an RWT'er i dont know that but if thats true

Jagex is doing to in a very clever way to stop him right now.

since the new account already have the 3k trade limit he has to stop is RWT business right away.

But if he isnt one. this is the biggest BS in Rs ever. Imaging working on an account for years and then bam in 1 second its all vanished.

greetings,

Misterikmij

That's bs, I've always said his name as "fay-kin" just as he said. Never even thought about it as being rude in any way :wall:

I'm starting to lose faith in jagex :shock: They seem to be a bit "corrupt"

lately :evil:

They are clearly out of line, but corrupt isn't the word i'd use.

Going over the top for justice (banning vaguely offensive names) and equallity (removing cheaters at all expenses)-sounds like communism.

Don't forget "to achieve total equality through silencing the voice of the dissenter through violence and/or threats."