What You're Playing

Mr_Putter

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to log into WoW to see if I can get a group for either the Stockades or Deadmines, but if that doesn't work I'm going to go play Super Mario Galaxy.

WoW- Its a great game.

SMG- Easily the best Wii game out so far, though that will probably change once Super Smash Brother Brawl comes out.

crim2ma.jpg

~^v^~Ex-Leader of the Divine Flames of Redemption~^v^~

• 3 weeks later...
I just finished my first playthrough Chrono Trigger. I'll post my thoughts tommorow, as I have a lot to say and it's very late. And I used my time making this highly necessary sig.

gatocopyeo2.gif

Awesome can't wait to see what you think. :P

^^^ You might be thinking of Just Cause. That's a sandbox game with a lot of jungle and some cities.
thats it, i got mixed up coz my brother told me about those 2 that he really wants to get

right now im workin my way through Final Fantasy X

and also looking for another MMO

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Just wrote my exhaustingly long take on Chrono Trigger. The last few paragraphs I'm not quite happy with, but I've been writing for nearly two hours and have more than three single-spaced Microsoft Word pages. I don't expect more than one or two people to read it all, but overall I think turned out OK.

So here it is:

[hide]Preface

Chrono Trigger is a game that has garnered a lot of attention over the years. It frequently appears on many ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅAll Time BestÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've been playing Battlefield 1942 a whole lot lately. Also a bit of Battlefield 2142, Mario Kart Wii, Guitar Hero 3, and Pokemon Diamond.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Just got Gears of War yesterday, so that, still a little Bioshock every now again and Sins of a Solar Empire.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm playing N recently. That's a link to the online version, first thirty episodes. It's a really, REALLY amazingly made game made in Flash that's easily as addicting and time-consuming as any game I've ever played. Anyone who wants, here's a link to the full version. It's got hundreds of levels to play, and once you finish that, there's another level pack of another 100 episodes (each episode has 5 levels) along with a whole pantload of user made levels. So, basically, it's awesomeness =P

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Fortunate that this got put on the front page, as I was going to bump it up anyway.

I guess we might as well talk about our summer gaming schedule...I've already been done school for 2 months, but some people are probably just getting on summer now or won't be for another few weeks.

Anyways, I have a lot of games to be playing this summer. It's finally the time I hope I to get caught up.

I have been experiencing crippling wrist pain for months, so I've been resting it...It's still not 100% so I'm entirely off gaming for the time being, but I've done some since school ended.

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Soild game, but basically just like every other SC game. It had a few features that I really liked, especially the ability to switch hands on your weapons. It's something I've been wanting in every game I've played since and I think it should be in every third-person shooter from now on. Other than that, it's just basically like every other SC. I have Double Agent waiting to be played. 8.2/10.

PoP: Sands of Time - Pretty terrible. The jumping/climbing puzzles were a blast, but the combat was terrible. The barely-there story was not terribly compelling, and I just couldn't get interested. Since I pretty much only play highly acclaimed games, this is among the worst games I've ever played. 5.5/10.

Jade Empire - Another great Bioware RPG. Not quite as good as KOTOR, but it comes very close. It had a strong story, amazingly deep combat, interesting locales and was overall very polished. My only gripes were that the combat seemed a little unbalanced depending on what build you went, the dialogue options/roleplaying were good but not great, and the characters didn't interest me that much. Perhaps if I were more interested in Chinese lore and/or kung-fu movies - it's said to be enhanced by an interest in those things. Even still, it gets an 8.8/10, and is the best RPG I've played in quite a while.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl - Just finished this a couple days ago. I was so excited to play this game, I had to play it despite the wrist thing (note, its the only one I've listed that doesn't use a controller which doesn't hurt so much). It started out amazing - it's truly a game for the hardcore PC gamer. These guys have played some games and you can see their influence all over. Deus Ex, Fallout, Half-Life 2 and a little classic Rainbow 6. It's like a much stronger more interesting version of Oblivion. The patches have almost all the bugs worked out, and it flows really well for the first 2/3 or so. The only problem is the story is little more than an interesintg plot for the first parts, and the ending sections are reminiscent of Indigo Prophecy in that they take a surreal turn (for the worse). But it still remains a fantastic tactical-FPS/adventure game. 8.5/10.

Lego Star Wars - Fun game. Not much to it, a good way to pass 20 minutes to take a break from something else. I'm about 80% done. It was worth $9.99. 7.5/10.

There are bound to be about 10-15 more games this summer, including but not limited to Bioshock, Hitman: Agent 47, Ghost Recon, SC: Double Agent, F.E.A.R. (+expansions), Condemned, Vampire Masquerade: Bloodlines, The Witcher, Portal, HL2: Episode 2, and a possibility of COD4, Crysis, Mass Effect, and Gears of War.

bestsiggycopy5bo.jpg

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. is already out? Oh, awesome! For some reason I didn't think it would be out until '09. :-s

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I'm back into some MMORPGs (Again...I have no idea why I like them so much... :| ), not AoC though. I'm trying to think of ways to somehow get it and start playing...Of course, they're irrational plans.

I'm also still playing AoE/AoE2, great strategy games. I've lightened up on Civilization IV, it's a good game, but I personally wouldn't consider one of the top games of all time.

That's for PC, I got a Wii two months ago (Oh...My...Has it really been that long already?), and I'm doing random things in Brawl, as well as planning to start Super Mario Galaxy or Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn soon. Also a bit of nostalgia, going back to some SNES/N64 games as well.

I really need to find some better things to do during the summer... :geek:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.