Daily MSN Conversation Topic .. Reopened!

Pirate_Steve

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll notice that my use of punctuation and caps will diminish while chatting to speed up typing.

+1

count me in ::'

my email addy is [email protected]

EDIT: all aussies ADD MEH!!!!!! I need more peeps 2 talk to (no offence Americans/Canadicans/English its just the time difference)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Excellent excellent. More is always better guys, it's really nice to have new people to talk to and get to know.

The problem with msn though is that it is becoming a burden to invite all the time. Peoples computers are lagging due to huge convos (15 people in a convo anyone?).

One of our members has set up an irc on the swift switch irc server and we may start to use that, but we will see how current people find it. We wont put the irc on here, and It will probably only be given out on msn.

Most convos take place between 4pm and 12am EST. (So thats between 9pm and 5am GST I think.)

Unfortunately I have had my msn deleted from the inital post due to my own security reasons, so pm me if you want my email to add. I've been adding other people but some of you either aren't accepting or just plain aren't going online :?

Message me on msn to see if a convo is going, I will not message you.

Edit: Something I forgot to mention and I'll get Pirate Steve to put into his first post:

Hiimben has come up with this game that we are now playing called the "Man card" game. The objective of the game is to play all year long to see who the manliest is by the end :P (Yes girls are playing too... but one of the girls has twice as many cards as I do :( ). The game goes like this. If you do something manly (as will be stated in the rules) you gain a man card. It is harder to gain one then to lose one though. You lose a man card for being completely girly (as shown in the rules) or just being a general [wagon].

Now for the rules.

Lose if

- Request a hug from someone of the same sex

- Give someone of the same sex an unwanted hug

- Unnecessary Excessive swearing

- Being offensive for no reason, unless its clearly a joke, but it must stop

if the harrassee complains.

- Dishonest in an important situation.

Gain if

- Take blame for something you did/didn't do for a greater cause

and taking the following punishments.

- Asking someone out in real life face to face, not using any im service, mobile, socializing network

sites, etc, must be face to face.

- Stick up for someone who deserves it in real life, must tell story

Lose & Punishment free insulting

- Attacking other peoples beliefs/opinions, within reason

Yes we realize not everyone is of a hetro sexuality and thus we will be willing to bend the rules depending if this is the case.

If you wish to play, you will start out with 5. This number will be displayed in your name or personal message. (Many people have opted out of putting the words 'man cards' in their name, so as long as you have number, it is fine).

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Mmm I must admit that I am slightly regretting doing what I did go get those 8 man cards last thursday... lol (those that were there will know what i mean)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Mmm I must admit that I am slightly regretting doing what I did go get those 8 man cards last thursday... lol (those that were there will know what i mean)

Horrified to log on and find the worst Matt? :lol:

Meh I'm still stuck on 5 man points, think yourself lucky =P

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape

I must admit I was expecting hoards of ppl to speak to me on msn about it when i logged on today but i guess ppl stayed true and didnt tell others. :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

meh why not i get lonely and bored when no1 speaks

just ask before you join me in

[email protected]

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Just a reminder the rules of mancards include but are not limited to the rules on the previous page ^.^ Nothing is finalized, plus its not exactly a system thats easy to have rules in.

I reward myself 1 man card for having all these people on my contact list who've added me off TIF and not yet once being invovled in this daily conversation since it occurs at like 6am in Aussie time. Only Ben is crazy enough to get out of bed to venture onto the computer at that time of the morning - WHILE ON SUMMER HOLIDAYS! :shock:

I reward myself 1 man card for having all these people on my contact list who've added me off TIF and not yet once being invovled in this daily conversation since it occurs at like 6am in Aussie time. Only Ben is crazy enough to get out of bed to venture onto the computer at that time of the morning - WHILE ON SUMMER HOLIDAYS! :shock:

Hell yeah! We need more aussies so we can keep the chat going ALL DAY. It will be like a non stop party train from HELL, and it will be awesome, and I can waste my ENTIRE day on the intarwebz, instead of just the mornings to late afternoons :P

y_anima"]meh why not i get lonely and bored when no1 speaks

just ask before you join me in

[email protected]

for the person who added me (lonely1) could you re add as my comp delete ya soz :S

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

And today we took the convo to Runescape. It was fun, even tough i had to photoshop out a few idiots. (Yeah, i know it's photoshopped.. Badly.. But it's better then just a name here and there, right?)

printscreenox9.th.jpg

Gd'night folks

tifsbti6oi.gif

And today we took the convo to Runescape. It was fun, even tough i had to photoshop out a few idiots. (Yeah, i know it's photoshopped.. Badly.. But it's better then just a name here and there, right?)

printscreenox9.th.jpg

Gd'night folks

We rule 8-) aha

We can breath in space, they just don't want us to escape