What game(s) did you last get?

rushrock

Cool thread I thought up. Please post the game and console, as well as a link and some feedback/opinions if you can.

I got a 360 for Christmas, and along with some sport games for my brother I got:

Forza Motorsport 2: Pretty fun racing game. That's all I can think of saying, because I don't know too much about racing games. Nor am I that good at them. :P

Blazing Angels 2: Really fun Airforce game. You start off campaign mode by performing an air show, and then the guy has a flashback, and you get to start the action. Flying around is really, really fun. You get to bomb things, shoot down planes, etc. it's awesome. Probably not the best game out there, but hey it kept me occupied. :P

I will be getting Oblivion tomorrow hopefully, and Halo 3 and Assassin's Creed later in the week, so I'll post about them later.

Mr Putter did make a thread kind of similar, but I didn't think it would matter too much, as this would be kind of like the movies thread or the song you're listening to right now thread on the other board. Just to see what people got recently.

I got a 360, skate, marvel ultimate alliance and forza motorsport 2, and a zune. Thought I might as well throw that in there...

lol...

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)