saddest movie ever

Harakiri

Schindlers List was pretty dang sad at the end. Almost cried there.

Not a movie, but the spongebob episode where Gary runs away. The song is the saddest song in the world. I was bawling after hearing that song.

"My heart is beating like the saddest metranome,

I'm sorry that my actions made you roam,

I hope somewhere you're reading my latest 3 word poem,

Gary come home!"

1288581197250-1.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the ending of Click?

It was supposed to be a comedy but by the end of the movie half of the theater was trying to hold in their tears.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :| :| :shock: :cry: :lol:

^^^^

That pretty much sums up the movie.

2czeqeh.jpg

Good Will Hunting. Specifically the scene when Sean finally cracks Will (spoiler).

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPm-x14kN7o

Cuts me up every time. :(

I also found an Australian movie from 2006 called 2:37 to be really sad, specifically the ending.

[hide=spoiler]The movie deals with a bunch of teens on a "regular" school day and the quiet girl who was kind of a loner killed herself in the bathroom at the end of the movie. Quite graphic and confronting and really sad as the movie shows interviews with the characters throughout and it only shows hers after she dies.[/hide]

American History X and the Lord of the Flies both made me sad. American History X only just got me there, whereas Lord of the Flies had me bawling for hours and hours. Mainly the part where the fat kid gets hit in the head with a rock, since I was young and thought it was real.

Now I find most movies that are supposed to be sad quite funny, unless they're based on real events. As in completely based.

Oh, and A.I. got me, too.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

American History X and the Lord of the Flies both made me sad. American History X only just got me there, whereas Lord of the Flies had me bawling for hours and hours. Mainly the part where the fat kid gets hit in the head with a rock, since I was young and thought it was real.

Now I find most movies that are supposed to be sad quite funny, unless they're based on real events. As in completely based.

Old or New Lord of the Flies?

The old one I didn't find too saddening.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

What about the ending of Click?

It was supposed to be a comedy but by the end of the movie half of the theater was trying to hold in their tears.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :| :| :shock: :cry: :lol:

^^^^

That pretty much sums up the movie.

Yeah, that was pretty sad. I didn't expect something starring Adam Sandler to be sad.

I felt really sorry for the fat kid in Lord of the Flies, especially when they stole his glasses to make fire and he couldnt see a thing without them.

mgssteelwarol7.png