saddest movie ever

Harakiri

:cry:

What do you guys think the saddest movie ever is?

I think the Titanic movie was the saddest. That was one of the only movies I have ever seen where half the theater walked out crying.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moved to Music, Movies & Television subforum.

Titanic and Armageddon always get me. I never fail to cry at the end of Armageddon when Liv Tyler is saying goodbye to her father :oops:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Schindler's List for me. Sad because it's based on actual events.

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

Easily Land Before Time 3, when the little t-rex had to leave Littlefoot and all his friends. I bawled for hours after that. :cry:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Hotaru no haka

Vita ̮̬̉̉ bella, La

Ladri di biciclette

Those are probably the movies I came closest to crying during. Also should mention a few episodes of Futurama (dog one, four leaf clover one). A few romance movies probably could have made me almost cry also, but I have seen those a few times now and they don't affect me as much.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

I'm not a big movie watcher...

So I'd say Fellowship of the Ring...

[hide]Even though I know that he lives, the scenes after Gandalf falls, especially when they're weeping on the sides of the Misty Mountains always gets me.

And then there's the death of Boromir. Pippin and Merry's expressions, in slow motion, are quite saddening. And then there's the part where Boromir is repenting to Aragorn.[/hide]

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

I am Legend

[hide]The part where he has to strangle the dog...absolutely horrible :cry: [/hide]

hah, the ladies in the row behind me were all sobbing. It made me smile. hehe.

Anyway. A movie that drains me emotionally is A Woman Under the Influence. Together with Nattvardsgasterna and Werckmeister HarmÃÆÃâÃâóniÃÆÃâÃâák

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

The Green Mile did choke me up first time round, but that film was trying so damn hard to make you cry I would have been worried if I didn't.

Other than that, I find it hard to get too emotional over films and media, it's stuff I read in the papers that sometimes gets me, when I know it's for real.

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"

I've never cried in a movie, but the only really sad one I've seen is Butterfly Effect, when he has too strangle himself in the womb. :cry:

38% of Tip.Iters put stupid made up statistics in their sigs. If you are one of the 62% that don't, put this in your sig.

I must agree that Pay It Forward was one of the saddest movies I've ever seen.

yeap, first time i saw it, i knew nothing would hit me as hard as pay it forward did

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust