saddest movie ever

Harakiri

Im not gonna lie I wanted to cry during Click.

Because it was so bad?

Yeah, I sort of teared when I was watching it. Really good movie.

What do you mean it was bad? Sure, all the critics hated it (they always hate Sandler movies for some reason), but it was hilarious and sad and moving - it was awesome.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Click was sad, especially when he leaped forward and found out the last things he had said to his father were angry and hurtful, and then he was in the cemetary.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Ahh i forgot this one, its not exactly a movie but its long enough

Scrubs: The Ben Sullivan Trilogy

Season One: My Occurrence & My Hero

Season Three: My Screwup

Closest ive ever come to crying watching a show and "My Screwup" the best episode of the series

I'd have to agree, also, I'm gonna have to go ahead and add "My Lunch", another sad one.

People might laugh at this but I always get teary eyed at the episode of the simpsons where homer quits his job for a dream job at the bowling alley and gets it back because maggie's born, then covers up the demotivational plaque they give him with photographs of her so it says "Do it for her." Really happy-teary kinda thing :)

logo.jpg

Damn, beat me to it. Taking Adam Sandler seriously as an actor is near impossible.

I take it you've never seen Punch Drunk Love, Spanglish or Reign Over Me. You'd take him seriously as an actor if you've seen any of those.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Damn, beat me to it. Taking Adam Sandler seriously as an actor is near impossible.

I take it you've never seen Punch Drunk Love, Spanglish or Reign Over Me. You'd take him seriously as an actor if you've seen any of those.

Reign Over Me was a great movie :) His comdies are great but I do like to see him in serious rolls occasionally.

Why? Because he's screaming hilarious and can make you feel like bawling everywhere? At the near same time?

Watch those movies indyfan noted, and don't limit yourself to the opinions of the critics.

blood diamond was also really sad...

[hide]when solaman lost his son...seeing the african children being forced to kill, as well as getting killed...danny archer losing his life (he didnt even get to kiss maddy!)...terribly sad but truthful movie...[/hide]

FMAsig.jpg

[If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Any of you seen Sunshine? Scary but its sad.

Also artificial intelligence. I cried the first time i saw it.really depressing movie.Titanic was kinda sad i fail to see why people would cry over it though :P. i thought donnie darko was a really weird movie it was kinda depressing as well.

360 GT: hotdogstandyeah

"Meet Joe Black" when...

[hide]Anthony Hopkins at the end, saying goodbye to his daughter, then Claire Forlani talking with Pitt at the end with the fireworks in the background[/hide]

and "Field of Dreams" when...

[hide]Kevin Costner sees his dead father and asks to play catch with him. I imagine that would hit a lot of guys hard :oops: [/hide]

160vy.png

Any of you seen Sunshine? Scary but its sad.

Also artificial intelligence. I cried the first time i saw it.really depressing movie.Titanic was kinda sad i fail to see why people would cry over it though :P. i thought donnie darko was a really weird movie it was kinda depressing as well.

Ugh. A.I.: Artficial Inelligence, right? That just plain blew, it wasn't 'sad'.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

blood diamond was also really sad...

[hide]when solaman lost his son...seeing the african children being forced to kill, as well as getting killed...danny archer losing his life (he didnt even get to kiss maddy!)...terribly sad but truthful movie...[/hide]

Yeah I did actually find that quite sad. But kind of uplifting at the same time, because

[hide]you know he's gone to rest where he belongs, and Solomon gets what he and his family deserves for all their honesty and hard work[/hide]

"Da mihi castitatem et continentam, sed noli modo"