saddest movie ever

Harakiri

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Move into TV to...what the hell! Also books.

The only book I ever almost cried at the end of was The dresden files book 6 Blood Rites...The whole Time thomas and Dresden were half brothers...

Made me sad...because they almost killed each other through the whole series until they found that out...

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

i also felt really bad during click at the scene at his dads grave when he goes back to the last time he saw his dad and in the hospital car park

I never felt sad during The Green Mile but then i saw it not long ago (all of it this time) and was sad

in I Am Legend, the dog strangling bit was sad but i didnt find the movie really sad

there are others that i saw from when i was little that i half cried in, i remember after 1 movie i went into my room and cried for half an hour, havnt cried in a movie for ages

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

• 6 months later...

Umm coming from a dude. I'm sorry but good looking girl made me. Gotta be for me notebook, LION KING! jesus when mufassa dies man :cry: And click when the dad dies it's really bad. Another is ladder 49. But only because my dad is a fireman and yeah i went to theatre's wif him :(

Let your yellow mellow.

We Were Soldiers

Braveheart

Mel Gibson knows how to make a dude cry.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

-lost season 3, last episode when [hide]Charlie died :cry: :cry: :cry: [/hide]

i cry in season 4 when desmond and penny meet in future/past and when sun and hurley at jin grave :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Well if we're going Television as well, the last 2 episodes of House this season were pretty wrenching on the heart. Especially when they played Bon Iver and Iron and Wine as the final songs. Man it's near impossible not to get a little tear in the eye.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Its definitely not a movie, but this show really made me shed tears.

Wrestlemania 24 - HBK vs Ric Flair:

Towards the end of the match, where HBK says "I'm sorry, I love you" and Superkicks the Naitch and pins him for 3 seconds before leaving, thus ending the 30 year career of the Nature Boy. Afterwards, Flair gets up to a standing ovation, crying and hugs his family before spending minutes in the ring and finally exitting through the stage where we see a final glimpse of the Nature Boy for the last time... as an active wrestler.

I swear, I was crying once I saw the Superkick.

00:00:05

00:00:04

00:00:03

00:00:02

00:00:01

00:00:00

Break the Walls down!

Movie:Erm,probably all the Jack Neo films.Could've cried during The Maid too,was the first horror I saw,and the theatre was completely empty #-o

TV:Mythbusters,whenever a myth I liked was busted.

Book:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.I cried because I'd never seen a book/series completely destroyed by its ending.That totally sucked [wagon] so much I wanted to burn the damned thing.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Of Mice and Men. I've almost cried at the end of both the book and the film. The worst thing was that I was in school when I read/watched it :oops: .

I Am Legend. Although I hated it (braces for impact...) I did find it extremely emotional when he had to strangle the dog.

Armageddon. Quite possibly the best film to make people cry (apart from Titanic, romantic films don't really count.)

Jampot_48.gif

Well if we're going Television as well, the last 2 episodes of House this season were pretty wrenching on the heart. Especially when they played Bon Iver and Iron and Wine as the final songs. Man it's near impossible not to get a little tear in the eye.
I cried.

The only other ones I can think of right now are La Vita e Bella. Definitely one of the most heart-wrenching movies ever.

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

On Disney movies, the Fox and the Hound always made me sad, as did the Lion King.

As for TV, the Scrubs episode where [hide=]everyone's favorite patient died. :cry:[/hide]

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

We Were Soldiers

Braveheart

Mel Brooks knows how to make a dude cry.

Mel Gibson...

wild_bunch.gif

He who learns must suffer, and, even in our sleep, pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart,

and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.

- Aeschylus (525 BC - 456 BC)

We Were Soldiers

Braveheart

Mel Brooks knows how to make a dude cry.

Mel Gibson...

I've been doing that a lot lately, like i put 1985 instead of 1984 for a book title. It's been happening when I'm up at about 3am. Wonder if there's a coincidence :|

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

Bridge to terabithia. The whole movie is gernerally good until near the end. First movie I actually cried while watching.

aah.png

aah.png
aah.png

aah.png

People in glass houses should shower in the basement.