Harakiri

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barbie: Return to Fairy Land

I Bawled my Balls off

Out?

Im not gonna lie I wanted to cry during Click.

Holy crap, you read my mind, out of all the movies I've watched, for some strange reason, that ones gets me the most. [hide]The part where he learns his dad dies, and he goes back to the last time he saw him, and the "auto pilot" him was real stink. And when he is dying in the parking lot of the hospital. :([/hide]

American History X and I cant beleive no one has mentioned My Girl, so sad. :(

ledzeppelin1jl6.jpg

Easily Land Before Time 3, when the little t-rex had to leave Littlefoot and all his friends. I bawled for hours after that. :cry:

Aww I love those movies <3:

I am Legend

[hide]The part where he has to strangle the dog...absolutely horrible :cry: [/hide]

I saw that movie a couple weeks ago and WOW that part was sad!!! :cry:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

The Fog. It was so bad, I cried.

OT: I've never really cried form a movie, except perhaps movies of the Holocaust did make me a bit teary-eyed.

2153_s.gif

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. ~Jonathan Swift

userbar_full.png

Website Updates/Corrections here. WE APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT! Crewbie's Missions!Contributor of the Day!

Thanks to artists: Destro3979, Guthix121, Shivers21, and Unoalexi.

1. Freedom Writers Ok so 50 Teenage kids (ages 16-18) and 5 20+are at a college summer 6wk course (gets you ready for high school classes for 1st generation college kids). We are all forced to watch this movie we think is gonna blow. But by the end 37 of the 45 people are crying, 5 of them uncontrollably. I didnt cry but all my friends did (i was a guy with a bunch of girls) but i almost did. Please see it if you can. It is a touching story about one of the most amazing group of kids ever. (BASED ON A TRUE STORY)

2. I Am Legend Not the saddest movie ever but [hide]The ending is pretty sad, especially with the speech by the other survivor[/hide]

Thats all i can think of because i dont watch many sad movies.

Sig

Either "Dream Girls", or "The Persute of Happiness".

O'Ducky <3:

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |

A real sad film i have seen was the secret garden. I really don't get why i cried near the end but i did anyway.

Maybe it was due to all the crying in the film itself. That is my favourite film of all time, even though it is a little old now.

Alex_Ewan 1.png

Goals achieved: lvl 99 Cooking, Fishing and Fletching.

Surrey CC and Liverpool FC fan for life!

I am Legend

[hide]The part where he has to strangle the dog...absolutely horrible :cry: [/hide]

Exactly what i was gonna say :cry:

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Where the Red Fern Grows, the puppies died :(
Yep. A while ago, my class (Including my Teacher) cried. I meen everyone did!

~ HYT Chat Rules (Click Here): Read before entering the chat. ~

dztf80.jpg

| Former Clan Chronicle Editor | Former Clan Improvement Member| Former TET Member |