What kind of phone do you have?

ndn3master

@Stupid Troll: It might be humorous the first time, but don't overuse it. It gets you no lulz, and every win fails eventually.

I think an iphone would be pretty cool...if you used it. If I had a job that required me to check my email every five minutes, or whatever, then yeah, I'd probably have an iphone, but I use my phone now just to call for a ride, that kind of stuff, no need for iphone =(

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iphone, unlike you poor noobs which cant afford it, i paid 20 quid of it and my dad paid the rest+ the contract =D lol @ at the people with cheap brick-phones

I hope you choke on it.

jelous that its more expensive and cooler than your brick phone? poor noob.

You're the epitome of everything I hate about this place (UK). You sit there in your country manor thinking that because your father hit it lucky on the stocks that makes you someone. You go out, probably to the local town with your designer, overpriced and overrated, bought-for-the-name clothes and laugh at anyone who doesn't wear brand names. You buy the most expensive things not because of quality but because of price. You try to act so care free but the reality is you care what people think of you. You probably watch movies like Miami Vice and Police Academy and imagine yourself as one of the characters.

You truly are, the lowest of the low. You're dragging us down as a society. People like you make me sick. Money DOES NOT make you someone. It can buy you everything in the world - but it doesn't make you a real person. You're obviously not very intelligent, and from your rhetoric I can honestly assume, but more importantly deduce that you don't try very hard at school. Who needs qualifications afterall? Not you, cause you're the son of a very rich man, and that very rich man wouldn't let you be poor. But if, you woke up one day and you had NOTHING, no money or iPhones or Ferraris, you would literally be worth less than the trash on the streets.

So yes, you have money. So do many people. What else do you have? Personality? Love? Nah, you're way too bitter to people who are less fortunate. You know the price of everything but the value of nothing. You will NEVER have anything on anyone who values something; because you've forgot, either through ignorance or arrogance what your money is worth and what it means to be safe and secure. Fact is you're a child that's in too deep. Overly concerned with material items, with not even an ounce of respect for anyone who has less money than you. I hope, for your sake more than mine, that eventually you'll realise this. Maybe ONE day, you will realise that insulting people because they have less money than you is one of the most heinous and self righteous things you can do. You know nothing about these people you insult but you give everything away about yourself.

I know that probably, what I am saying won't get through to you at all, at least not for a few years. You can come back at me with all the insults you like, but you've already shown everyone what type of person you are.

Hey.

[hide=Quotes]

iphone, unlike you poor noobs which cant afford it, i paid 20 quid of it and my dad paid the rest+ the contract =D lol @ at the people with cheap brick-phones

I hope you choke on it.

jelous that its more expensive and cooler than your brick phone? poor noob.

You're the epitome of everything I hate about this place (UK). You sit there in your country manor thinking that because your father hit it lucky on the stocks that makes you someone. You go out, probably to the local town with your designer, overpriced and overrated, bought-for-the-name clothes and laugh at anyone who doesn't wear brand names. You buy the most expensive things not because of quality but because of price. You try to act so care free but the reality is you care what people think of you. You probably watch movies like Miami Vice and Police Academy and imagine yourself as one of the characters.

You truly are, the lowest of the low. You're dragging us down as a society. People like you make me sick. Money DOES NOT make you someone. It can buy you everything in the world - but it doesn't make you a real person. You're obviously not very intelligent, and from your rhetoric I can honestly assume, but more importantly deduce that you don't try very hard at school. Who needs qualifications afterall? Not you, cause you're the son of a very rich man, and that very rich man wouldn't let you be poor. But if, you woke up one day and you had NOTHING, no money or iPhones or Ferraris, you would literally be worth less than the trash on the streets.

So yes, you have money. So do many people. What else do you have? Personality? Love? Nah, you're way too bitter to people who are less fortunate. You know the price of everything but the value of nothing. You will NEVER have anything on anyone who values something; because you've forgot, either through ignorance or arrogance what your money is worth and what it means to be safe and secure. Fact is you're a child that's in too deep. Overly concerned with material items, with not even an ounce of respect for anyone who has less money than you. I hope, for your sake more than mine, that eventually you'll realise this. Maybe ONE day, you will realise that insulting people because they have less money than you is one of the most heinous and self righteous things you can do. You know nothing about these people you insult but you give everything away about yourself.

I know that probably, what I am saying won't get through to you at all, at least not for a few years. You can come back at me with all the insults you like, but you've already shown everyone what type of person you are.

[/hide]

Don't waste your time with him... he's pretty much an idiot.

I'm jealous of everyone's "brick phones," I don't even have one :cry:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

iphonehome12e00fdsc5.jpg

(pic of an ipod that swallowed a phone)

mobile2sg3.jpg

(a phone.)

Notice the diffrence.

Picture A being a pile of [Cabbage]. Makes people who call the wii a gimmick think the iPhone is a much bigger one.

Picture B being an actual phone.

I have the same one except it is a darker gray.. think that may be before yours? Not sure. I got it when the Razr was just Verizon; Sprint and others hadn't adopted it yet.

I'm not a huge cell phone person. So long as I can text and answer calls and my pocket isn't bulging out too much, I'm happy. I have no desire whatsoever to play music or watch TV on my phone, hah.

I really don't care either, its just that the UI is horrible on the Razr. It's fairly annoying to watch it 'lag' whenever I'm sending out the rare text.

Yea, that's the one thing I hate about it. The delay annoys the hell outta me, especially when I hit something wrong and have to start over. <.< But, it's practically indestructible. lol I've dropped it dozens of times (even once down a flight of stairs :o ) and it works like the day I got it. :D

6225supportro7.jpg

Had for agesssssssss.........Won't die!

I booted it into a concrete wall.....And all it did was scratch the bloody thing....:P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Hide your iPhones, here comes the TRUTH!

Ericsson

Sony Ericsson k810i, I love it.

There is no truth in anything Ericsson. Only lies and deceit.[/emperor voice]

I wish I had a Nokia E90 (Nokia for the win), but I can't afford it, let alone an iPhone. I have a Nokia 9210i, 6310i, 9110i, 5100...

C2b6gs7.png

Motorola w385, my first cell-phone which I got not too long ago. It's not all that high tech by no means, but it does what I need; makes calls and the occasional picture/text message.

yea i got the same phone. The only thing that bothers me is the picture quality really really sucks, even for a phone.

Look its rob!