Have a think about this...

fancyfrog1

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its feasable, but I have yet to see someone with the patience to do it. I mean, who pays 5 bucks a month to reach their hand into a lake of sharks for months on end until they reach 1.9million?

However, there's still the fact that even if youi don't go for 99, you can still get seriously high strength on a noob account. I mean, maybe reach for 80 or 90 strength at a very low combat. cuts off a heck of a lot of sharks from that goal. and you'll still pwn with whatever weapon you choose. imagine...

Actually you wouldnt.

with 1 attack you wouldn rarely hit someone with even 10 defence and black armor.

You would most likely be too busy eating because any other level 28 can hit 10's straight off the bat, if trained in the right way .

it would be a cool character to own, but a sucky character as well.

I had a wine pure with rune 2hander at level 13, i died alot due to me being level 13 with 12 hp, imagine being level 28 with 10 hp than going up against a level 25 with stats of 25 25 25 25.

Max hit with 1 attack and 99 str is only 18 i believe.

If you didn't know there's already four 1 attack/99 strength pures. And tbh they owned the wildy while it was still around ::'

Your missing the point I'm making :roll:

The 99 str pures you speak of had a MINIMUM of 87 hitpoints.

and "tbh" I don't believe they owned anything else but noobs who didnt know what they were doing in the wild.

or you could get 99 prayer, and 15 combat. imagine seeing a lvl 15 with a prayer cape.

Luna air

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

Fishing without a Harpoon

One of the more impressive feats barbarians have learnt is the ability to use their own arm as bait for larger fish, and then using that same arm to wrestle the fish out of the water. It takes a bold fisherman to thrash their arm about, waiting for a shark to come close...

You need a Fishing level of 55 and a Strength level of 35 to begin Fishing without a harpoon.

From this quote taken from the Knowledge Base article on Barbarian Fishing, we see that a Strength level of 35 is needed to begin barehanded Barbarian Fishing. Secondly, the last chart in this article also states that 76 Strength is required to barehand Fish Sharks.

What you're thinking of is impossible, but I give you credit for your imagination.

it's not impossible.... Just do genies and knowledge books till 35

It's very possible, I'm not a member anymore but I think that it's possible to use post control with the porpouse of leveling strenght, you only need to repair the barricades to win points and exchange them later for strenght xp until you have 35. I think that's the method the other 1 attack 99 strenght used in the past.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

It's not possible - You need 76 strength to even start fishing sharks bare-handed. And even if you were to start with the lowest bare-handed fishing possible, you'd need 35 strength.

Exactly what I was thinking. I knew there must have been some str req. if you're getting str xp in the first place.

Oh, and btw, I love your gallery of fakes, especially the one with the green christmas marionette. Cracks me up every time I see it.

Dennydispoto.gif

Dag King Drops: D axe(3), Zerker Ring(3)

Barrows Drops: 2 Guthan Spears. 33 drops total.

or you could get 99 prayer, and 15 combat. imagine seeing a lvl 15 with a prayer cape.

Luna air

Teh Unseen before he was banned. He got 99 Prayer before Luna.

Its feasable, but I have yet to see someone with the patience to do it. I mean, who pays 5 bucks a month to reach their hand into a lake of sharks for months on end until they reach 1.9million?

Who pays 5 bucks a month to reach 99 Defense with 1 everything else? Defil3d did.

A few have gotten 99 Strength with 1 Attack and Defense. Your logic is flawed.

*EDIT* Here ya go, some math.

First off, here's the list for fishing + strength reqs and experience.

Trout     Tuna     Salmon    Swordfish  Sturgeon   Shark

48F 15S   55F 35S  58F 30S   70F  50S   70F 45S    96F  76S

50E 5E    80E 8E   70E 6E    100E 10E   80E 7E     110E 11E

And here's how you can do it.

Get 15 Strength and Agility any way possible without raising HP!

--Strength train through Tomes of Knowlege and Lamps AND pushing through wheat in Impetuous Impulses.

--Agility should be easy..

From 15-30 Strength, you'll need 10,952 experience. That equals 109,520 Fishing Experience. That puts you at 192,534 Fishing experience, or level 56.

Tuna. From 30-35 Strength, you'll need 9,043 experience. That equals 90,430 Fishing experience. That puts you at 282,964 Fishing Experience, or level 60.

Fishing Tuna from 35-45 Strength, you'll need 39,106 experience. That equals 391,060 Fishing experience. That puts you at 674,024 Fishing experience, or level 68 (almost 69).

Now here comes the assumptions.. I'll assume you fish sturgeon/salmon/trout in a 2:3:5 Ratio. That means that you'll average 5.7 Strength experience per fish. From 45-76 Strength, you'll need 1,274,931 Strength experience. That equals 12,749,310 Fishing Experience. That puts you at 13,423,334 Fishing experience, or level 99.

From there to 99 Strength, you'll need 11,759,500 Strength experience. That equals 117,595,000 Fishing experience.

~~

Somewhere in there you could add some alternates. Do some Impetuous Impulses at any time. Do Swordfish (and Tuna) when you get the level, might be a little slower though. Anywho, that's what you're working with if you want to try it. I might be off on the sturgeon/salmon/trout ratio, correct me if I'm wrong. It won't change the data much though.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

They could also do this in a much easier fashion by pushing through the Impetuaos Impulses wheat, without getting 96 fishing. That gets you 6 xp every time i think?

Hmmm....

I need a new siggy, get round to doing it later.

Probably.

However, there's still the fact that even if youi don't go for 99, you can still get seriously high strength on a noob account. I mean, maybe reach for 80 or 90 strength at a very low combat. cuts off a heck of a lot of sharks from that goal. and you'll still pwn with whatever weapon you choose. imagine...

Actually you wouldnt.

with 1 attack you wouldn rarely hit someone with even 10 defence and black armor.

You would most likely be too busy eating because any other level 28 can hit 10's straight off the bat, if trained in the right way .

it would be a cool character to own, but a sucky character as well.

I had a wine pure with rune 2hander at level 13, i died alot due to me being level 13 with 12 hp, imagine being level 28 with 10 hp than going up against a level 25 with stats of 25 25 25 25.

Max hit with 1 attack and 99 str is only 18 i believe.

1 Attack 99 str max of 18?

Obby maul anyone?

Solo GWD'er

Drops: Bandos Hilt x 1/ boots x 1 / Steam staff x 1 / Shards x 9

99 Str/ 99 Att/ 99 HP (More to come...)

According to the Tip.it's max fight and combat calcs:

If you create make a pure with 99 strength, 10 hp, 1 def, 1 attack, 1 prayer, 1 magic and 1 ranged, you will have a combat level of 35 .

Also, if you equip an ammy of fury, a berseker ring, climbing boots and ye olde obsidian maul and your attack style is agressive... You have a max hit of 35!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Omg :XD: level 35 hitting 35.

You would hurt inside if you were on the recieving end :ohnoes: :XD:

Att level determines how often you hit and if u hit at all.. up against someone with 1 attack if i was wearingf full rune or even full adam, i wouldnt be scared, id even afk while fighting that guy.. :wink:

Hypothetical scenario:

"Oh yay, finally. 99 strength achieved at 35 combat! What a long journey!"

"Let's do some player killing!"

*Goes into Wild (Now bounty hunter)*

*Hits 35*

Congratulations, your HP level is now 11.

There goes your account. :wink:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

According to the Tip.it's max fight and combat calcs:

If you create make a pure with 99 strength, 10 hp, 1 def, 1 attack, 1 prayer, 1 magic and 1 ranged, you will have a combat level of 35 .

Also, if you equip an ammy of fury, a berseker ring, climbing boots and ye olde obsidian maul and your attack style is agressive... You have a max hit of 35!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Death Plateau, required for the climbing boots, get you about 4.5k Attack experience? You'd destroy your account doing the quest.

I also agree with infam0us. What's the point in having 99 str with 10 hp? The one time you can enjoy your strength level you'll get hp up almost immediately :(

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

I think you should perhaps stop at moments like this and ask the question, "What is the point?"

A challenge?

What's the point of a skiller (for some)? What's the point of getting all 99s? What's the point of getting any 99 for that matter? What's the point of collecting every bucket you can get your hands on? Every item that's orange?

The challenge, my friend.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

I think you should perhaps stop at moments like this and ask the question, "What is the point?"

A challenge?

What's the point of a skiller (for some)? What's the point of getting all 99s? What's the point of getting any 99 for that matter? What's the point of collecting every bucket you can get your hands on? Every item that's orange?

The challenge, my friend.

I'd rather call it bragging rights.

1 Attack 99 str max of 18?

Obby maul anyone?

hell what do i know bout p2p :P

If you don't know anything about p2p, why the hell are you trying to prove a point all the time?

All the time? My point is that a level 10 with 99 str is still a sucky-sucky character no matter what. A level 25 with all 25s would kill it.

Because I got the maxhit wrong doesn't waver the fact that it would still suck [wagon], does it?

What have you done yourself to contribute to the debate I wonder.