RS Players from US, Canada, Australia, Netherlands!

spooferfish

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American only!? Sorry but that is plain rude! :x Dont we matter?! Are we not an important part of the Tip.It community!?

maybe make one of your own, maybe even through pm's and ask to add it to his...

Exactly. I tried with other countries, its overwhelming. Make one of your own and stop crying.

Updated to here btw.

35b9enp.jpg

Blaze 9555. NEW YORK, NEW YORK!

The internet: A place where the men are men, the women are men, and 13 year old girls are FBI agents.
looks like WoW's interface.

Were you too lazy to read 3 posts above or too stupid to comprehend it?

Brothers and sisters, I have none, but that man's father is my father's son. Who is that man?

silo37 - Maine

Thats weird person right above me is from Maine and we posted at the same minute :shock:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

This is Ravenkana typing from deep in the heart of Texas!

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

silo37 - Maine

Thats weird person right above me is from Maine and we posted at the same minute :shock:

Wow, that is the coolest coincidence I think I have ever seen O_o.

The only thing that would make it even more strange is if we went to the same school :shock:.

tfssig.png

American only!? Sorry but that is plain rude! :x Dont we matter?! Are we not an important part of the Tip.It community!?

Exactly. I tried with other countries, its overwhelming. Make one of your own and stop crying.

Updated to here btw.

Did you not read my second post!? :x It makes absolutely no sence to create a thread reserved to only a part of the Tip.It community! I wont go as far as calling it racism but that's basicly saying : You're not from country X? Then you're not cool enought to post on this thread/forum.

edit : I do not mean to piss you up and make myself an enemy or destroy your creative attempt at creating better community bounds.. Not at all! But I'm going to keep on posting until you answer something else then "stop crying".

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Lord Malace1 - Currently, Michigan.

Edit :

[hide=Aoe325]

Updated to here btw.

Did you not read my second post!? :x It makes absolutely no sence to create a thread reserved to only a part of the Tip.It community! I wont go as far as calling it racism but that's basicly saying : You're not from country X? Then you're not cool enought to post on this thread/forum.

No, that means that he does not have enough time and/or resources to manage the whole world. Limiting it to one country means it is much less work and at the same time still interesting. While yes, there are people from many countries in Tip.it, having one topic about one country doesn't mean that he doesn't believe you are any less important to tip.it.

Why don't you try making this topic for the whole entire world and see how easy it is? [/hide]

Lord_Malace1.png

Sly Wizard - Florida :thumbsup:

Oh, and good luck finding someone from Mississippi, 'cuz as we all know most Mississippians have no teeth, low IQ (So they don't know what a computer, or electricity for that matter, is), live in a shack with an outhouse, wear overalls with no t-shirt and have a refrigerator on their front porch along with a few rocking chairs and a banjo.

(I kid! I kid!)

Nighthawk890-New Jersey :x

Off Topic:

Oh, and good luck finding someone from Mississippi, 'cuz as we all know most Mississippians have no teeth, low IQ (So they don't know what a computer, or electricity for that matter, is), live in a shack with an outhouse, wear overalls with no t-shirt and have a refrigerator on their front porch along with a few rocking chairs and a banjo.

I have two banjos for your information!!*Slaps Sly Wizard around a bit with his New Jersey Two-Headed Trout*

1034129518geordiequeen.jpg

Lord Malace1 - Currently, Michigan.

Edit :

[hide=Aoe325]

Updated to here btw.

No, that means that he does not have enough time and/or resources to manage the whole world. Limiting it to one country means it is much less work and at the same time still interesting. While yes, there are people from many countries in Tip.it, having one topic about one country doesn't mean that he doesn't believe you are any less important to tip.it.

Why don't you try making this topic for the whole entire world and see how easy it is? [/hide]

If you are not up to a task, do not attend to it. :)

Are the olympic games only for americans? Are the organisator saying "Sorry it's just too much work doing it for everybody!"

edit : Meh just nevermind I guess I'm just flaming for nothing.. Sorry for that :( but I still believe my point stands. <.<

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

Nighthawk890-New Jersey :x

Off Topic:

I's has me banjos for your information!!*Slaps Sly Wizard around a bit with his New Jersey Two-Headed Trout*

1034129518geordiequeen.jpg