Crazy Frog Advert is soo annoying...

cluck

That's when I watched some advert break on the television. Suddenly crazy frog advert appeared and I watched it for first time in a few days ago. I like what? What's hell with crazy frog ride motorcycle on the air and talked strange something... blah... blah. It's totally unfunny for me. Crazy frog advert is stupid and I don't need to download some ringtones for my mobile phone.

Next day later. It started appeared too much like two times per advert break. Wahhhhhh! It's most annoying television advert I had ever seen. The television would better if this advert put off. Any thought about Crazy Frog advert?

For people who don't know what Crazy Frog advert then click here.

EDIT - .com/GingeUK/petition.html]http://www.[ForbiddenSite].com/GingeUK/petition.html is proof but I don't like [ForbiddenSite].com. Oh well...

I have sent a few customer service messages to jamstar and I really hope that the company goes bankrupt and the creators are hit by cars. They are flooding every channel with the worst adverts and most annoying things ever.

I have sent a few customer service messages to jamstar and I really hope that the company goes bankrupt and the creators are hit by cars. They are flooding every channel with the worst adverts and most annoying things ever.

thats not funny, i hate jamster too... but i was hit by a car, its really no fun, save it for ur worst enimies... just give the jamster guys plane tickets to down here... (florida) and let the fire ants swarm their bodies and then the anol lizards swarm their bodys to eat the ants, then let the snakes swarm their bodys to eat the anols, and then let the eagles come and swarm their bodys to eat the snakes, then the "native americans" come and swarm their bodies to kill the eagles... then let the pilgrims come swarm their bodies to run off the native whosamahwhutsjafits... and then let england come swarm their bodies because they want it too... then let the pilgrims win and then george washington takes over there somewhere... and then it all ends up with a saxophone player, a short black haird lady to umm,...yeah.... and then a red neck will end up in there hugging the "proof" of weapons of mass destruction.. mwhahahahah....

idk how it got to this, but yeah.... gotta be all... politically corectimified these days...

Here I got the rhino and the chicken, and the frog thing. I hope all these characters die and Jamsters goes bankrupt forever and never comes back ever! It won't leave me alone, I have nightmares about that...that...frog...thing :(

I want them to go bankrupt too, but the sad thing is, they wont. Thye crazy frog has sold absolutely loads and netted Jamster about 10 million along the way. I hate their adverts, you can't go through a batch of advertisments without a Jamster advert being on about three times. And the worst part is, they are not actually decent ringtones, just a bunch of loathsome animals, such as Sweety the Chick, and their newest one, Nessie the Dinosaur. Arrghhh!

I want them to go bankrupt too, but the sad thing is, they wont. Thye crazy frog has sold absolutely loads and netted Jamster about 10 million along the way. I hate their adverts, you can't go through a batch of advertisments without a Jamster advert being on about three times. And the worst part is, they are not actually decent ringtones, just a bunch of loathsome animals, such as Sweety the Chick, and their newest one, Nessie the Dinosaur. Arrghhh!

I know I can't understand why people buy it. They just get more and more then flood more and more channels with the ads and with stupid rip offs without any new animation half the time there isn't anything new, like the dance edition *shudders*

There's two kinds of publicity, positive and negative ones. It doesn't really matter which kind you try to accomplish as a company, you still get your message across.

For example, a lot of people now know that you can order ringtones from the company and even more pick the crazy frog one because it's so well known and so annoying.

So if you suck as a company and can't come up with any good commercials, pick the worst.

signaturebq4.jpg

Member of #darkwebz.

one tip for ya:

Don't watch TV. Works wonders for me, all I ever watch is the news sometimes, though rarely.

but I feel your pain, that Jamba hippo is a pain.

korla3eaqd3.jpg

Indeed. Until a few days ago, I only saw the frog and other such crap on MTV, but now they have infiltrated "Sky 1", my favorite channel, and also "E4" and I'm pretty sure I saw some on the "UKTV" channels aswell.

Ah well, as stupid as the frog is, its not as bad as some of the MTV adverts which I saw in Switzerland. There was one about some kind of singing reindeer with a croaky voice which was played 2/3 times per advert break, it was certainly a pain to the ears and I'm sure it would have been worse if I actually understoof what it was singing. :lol:

thats not funny, i hate jamster too... but i was hit by a car, its really no fun, save it for ur worst enimies... just give the jamster guys plane tickets to down here... (florida) and let the fire ants swarm their bodies and then the anol lizards swarm their bodys to eat the ants, then let the snakes swarm their bodys to eat the anols, and then let the eagles come and swarm their bodys to eat the snakes, then the "native americans" come and swarm their bodies to kill the eagles... then let the pilgrims come swarm their bodies to run off the native whosamahwhutsjafits... and then let england come swarm their bodies because they want it too... then let the pilgrims win and then george washington takes over there somewhere... and then it all ends up with a saxophone player, a short black haird lady to umm,...yeah.... and then a red neck will end up in there hugging the "proof" of weapons of mass destruction.. mwhahahahah....

idk how it got to this, but yeah.... gotta be all... politically corectimified these days...

I think I'd prefer getting hit by a car actually.

this is old...another thred pretty beat this frog to death.

One of the old guard of RS.

RS birthday = Feb - 27 - 2002

Proud member of the original forum.

http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/focus/case_st ... y+Frog.htm

Even the ASA has an article about him lol. the new crazy frog adverts arnt as bad as the original but are still sickening. You can expect at least 3 Jamster ads during a 3 minute ad break on the music channels and unfortunatly they are being shown more and more on more mainstream channels now :cry:

as the ASA says on their site "it is the advertiser and broadcaster who decide how often they show a commercial" theres not really much anyone can do except STOP BUYING STUFF FROM JAMSTER. You really are a fool if you pay for any of their stuff, they are con artists giving you one ringtone for 50p but then you sign up to their "club" for like ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã6 a week minimum 3 week membership rubbish!

Jamster, the U.S. name of Jamba and German mobile content provider that VeriSign acquired in June 2004, has been sued for allegedly misleading young consumers into paying for expensive text messages.

The lawsuit, brought by Charles Ford, claims his daughter was lured into the service. Filed in San Diego last week, he accuses Jamster of fraud and false advertising. Advertisements claimed cell phone users can get a free ringtone by sending a text message to the company. In reality, those customers would afterwards get text messages from Jamster that cost $1.99 each, in addition to the carrier's standard per-message charge.

I hope Jamster have to pay out a massive fine!

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12