[!]HiiM's Pixel Gallery - New Pixel - 18/6/08

hiimben

Hey guys, Ben here. Old topic is sort of being a jerk at the moment, thought I'd start afresh. Im Ben, a 15 year old pixel artist, been doing it for over 2 years and like to think I've improved a lot. Sort of winding the career thingy down a bit, but I hope to renew it when school is a bit kinder to me. Anyways, here we go, note the first few are like as old as ...roughly 1 and a half years, so yeah. Currently don't sell for RSGP as it's against the rules, but I've been offering my services for cash via paypal.

Here is a list of the signatures I have sold, well, decent one's I've sold, in order of production, so you can monitor my improvement.

zzzzzzzzzzzmountainsigbhu8.pngTheme - A couple in an isolated area watching a waterfall together.

zalthurtenniskylesamplezw8.pngTheme - A tennis match :P

pksigsellsamplewh3.pngMade Originally for "Live2Lure" but got ripped, sold to "The Gp Guild" - Paid $35/$35AUD

Theme- A bunch of pker's pking a rich guy (I know so original :P) Mind the samples, but it was to avoid further ripping.

zzzgpguildcoinfixsampleej0.pngMade for a Custom for "The GP Guild" - Paid $35/$35 AUD

Theme- A bunch of rich people in a scenic area.

cutekiyaasampled8mx9.png

Theme - A couple overlooking a sunset at a beachy scene

bankpixelhqsampled14dx4.pngTheme - Lying beside a fire in a house.

runfoopixelsampled8ba5.pngMade for Run_F0012 - $20USD

Theme - Retirement signature

vermomdbannersampled8v2nh1.png Made for Vermomd - $40USD

Theme - Pking Clan Pking :P

aodnovemberbanner2ek1.gif

Theme - A party at the Dk lair - Made for own clan

chazimcgeesampled6v1al1.png

Theme - Hunter guy looking into the distance

Made for Chazimcgee 15GBP

predv2sampledfined6.png

Made for Preditor185 of RSC for 40usd

vilklainwipcrovesshadeapz1.png

Theme - A relaxed atmosphere at Karamja, Monkey Nightclub party in the background:P

Made for Anonymous of RSC - 25usd

mementhsampled6ui1.png

Theme - FISHING

Made for Mementh - 40aud

mefysampled3xx3.png

Theme - Duel Arena guy

Made for Mefy - Sold to Tokuman - $20

safemsampled5pt2.png

Theme - Pking from the Pk'd viewpoint

Made for S A F E M 3 of RSC - 430aud

deepbreathfinsigse5.gif

Made for Deep Breath - 20aud

cinnamonrainsignature7scg3.png

Made for Cinnamon Rain - 40aud (unpaid)

tokumansigfinsampledpq7.png

Made for Tokuman - 40aud paid

Enjoy, and comments are appreciated.

aocnadavvy3jo9.png

Quick Avvy for Nadril - Free

~HiiM~

Heya hiim gallery is back up i see :) Love your pixels, btw it still says mine is unpaid :P i paid it as soon as you completed it :)

Thanks again

Keep it up

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

glad to see your back man :) still loving my 99 fishing pixel

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I really like your style of pixels hiim. the really capture the essence. I think they are slightly too shading topheavy but apart that great!

My fav is the pk'ed point of view one :D

Keep up the good work!

lampost_sig_stark.png

Really good pixels. I can't believe that guy pain 430AUD for one. He must of really liked it.

Doesn't take chances. Look's cute, but dangerous. So don't mess with me.

TY to Cowboy14 for the awesome Avvy, and Unoalexi for the sig!

Wolf_sig_2.jpg

I've always really enjoyed looking at your work, you're a great pixel artist. Especially liking the Duel Arena Guy and the Pking from the Pk'ed viewpoint ones. I do think your sigs are a little dark, but that's your style so it's fine.

penguin.gif

pixel avvy by me deviantART

I like, but... You really overdid the sample watermarks.

Think of it like this. I have actual customers buying my signatures. They are paying me to have a custom signature from me, used by them and no one else. Now take a look at how easy it is to rip signatures and claim them as your own on another site, which I've recently had to deal with again, the people with the whole "Lol the rules suck! Screw them, we're rebels" attitude about them, mostly the pker's and that attitude. They are a pain in the [wagon] to deal with and I feel that I need to deal with them so I can maintain as much as I can of the original contract of a "Custom" signature. So sure, I put a fair few watermarks on them, I've toned them down a fair bit, and you can see the majority of the sig perfectly clearly. But I'm not giving you the pleasure of seeing them in full quality (which I'll admit is not much better) while giving rippers the chance to rip my signatures that much easier.

But thanks everyone

Good stuff here as always, dude.. I'd say you've gotten better.

Still having trouble from rippers then? Meh, I feel for yah, dude.. The idiots just don't understand how many hours of your time goes into one of these siggys...

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

Keep it up Ben

Thanks for updating mine :)

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear

*sigh* rippers stink worse then junk traders (and they stink as bad as gold farmers)

What else can he do but put samples up :( I would not want my sig to be stolen

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

Ah yes i remember that WIP you did of that one :)

Looks fantastic now, the clouds are cool and the reflection on the water is great. The boats looks cool especially on fire :D

Well done mate <3:

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

Bit of a bump, got the avvy i've made for Nadril up there. If he doesn't want it it'll be up for grabs but I'll wait for his comment before doing so. :)

Thanks guys. Got a topic on RSC in which I'm auctioning off a new pixel (a custom pixel to their liking) , at 45-50aud for it now, from a previous legit buyer :P

• 1 month later...

Bump for new sig and avvy :P

Currently I'm working on

- The fist of guthix signature, almost finished.

- A quick two man signature/no background

- a top secret banner

Omg these sigs are freakin awesome!

tell me, isn't it illegal to sell sigs? or is this thread really old when it was aloud back then?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.