Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

Yeah, thanks for all the prompt responses. ::'

You welcome.

I'm considering putting this guide on Zybez, mainly because I feel sorry for them. Their summoning guide is only decent, and they are the hugest forums ever. And they don't know about my guide...

Although The version I'll post there is going to be an extremely resized version.

Opinions?

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm considering putting this guide on Zybez, mainly because I feel sorry for them. Their summoning guide is only decent, and they are the hugest forums ever. And they don't know about my guide...

Although The version I'll post there is going to be an extremely resized version.

Opinions?

Zybez? Hell, you should post it on the rsof! Take no prisoners. You could put all the other fansites' summoning guides to shame, right? :twisted:

Lol, I guess.

Nevermind, screw them. I re read they're rules, omg they're greedy.

"All guides submitted to Zybez or RuneScape Community become property of the Zybez Corporation. Use on any other website is PROHIBITED!

Guides can only be used on other sites with permission from Zybez Staff AND the author"

.... wth...?

inuyashakent-2.png

Lol, I guess.

"All guides submitted to Zybez or RuneScape Community become property of the Zybez Corporation. Use on any other website is PROHIBITED!

Guides can only be used on other sites with permission from Zybez Staff AND the author"

.... wth...?

Unthankful cabbages, keep it here and let them rot. What is their summoning guide?

Also I'm going to be a ranged tank, at least for a bit. What monsters would be best to RANGE for charms/melee with 70 atk/str and 70+def :P

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Lol, I guess.

.... wth...?

Unthankful cabbages, keep it here and let them rot. What is their summoning guide?

Also I'm going to be a ranged tank, at least for a bit. What monsters would be best to RANGE for charms/melee with 70 atk/str and 70+def :P

Yeah, okay, if that's their policy, screw them.

Their guide is http://www.zybez.net/skills.php?id=25&runescape_summoning.htm.

Lol, I guess.

.... wth...?

Yeah, okay, if that's their policy, screw them.

Their guide is http://www.zybez.net/skills.php?id=25&runescape_summoning.htm.

Yeah it's fairly pitiful compared to kent's, pretty much copies the KB, still I need help with charm droppers to range.

EDIT: 666 Posts :P

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Try expanding the sections on individual monsters. Some things you can add:

-Background information. Descriptions of where the monsters are, how strong they are, how they attack, and what you need before you can get to them. In some guides it wouldn't be important, but waterfiends, scabarites, and rock lobsters are rather obscure, I'd say.

-Danger levels--the risk of dying and losing items could be rated from very low to very high, I suppose.

-Kills per hour

-And of course complete the sections on those other monsters that are "TBA".

Try expanding the sections on individual monsters. Some things you can add:

-Background information. Descriptions of where the monsters are, how strong they are, how they attack, and what you need before you can get to them. In some guides it wouldn't be important, but waterfiends, scabarites, and rock lobsters are rather obscure, I'd say.

-Danger levels--the risk of dying and losing items could be rated from very low to very high, I suppose.

-Kills per hour

-And of course complete the sections on those other monsters that are "TBA".

The last two is... an "of course" type of thing. But the first two could help, I'll look into that. Thanks, anybody else want to help? It could be about any part of the guide by the way.

inuyashakent-2.png

<3: <3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:<3:

Edit: Can you make it red like the banner?

I was planning on making it look like scraps of paper that are from the original scroll. Each scrap will have a bit more clues about the mysterious familiar on the original banner. That kind of makes things more interesting and keeps a viewer reading. I'll try to get to it this weekend.

For your description on the fruit bat you say:

"The uses are the same as a albino bat. Very useful."

I made a few of these fruit bat pouches today, one trip just cause I was close to a level. I can't find anything about an albino rat... If anyone could tell me the perks to a fruit bat that would be very helpful..

Very nice guide though, and I will bookmark it.

Thanks for all your hard work.

ltangel.png

For your description on the fruit bat you say:

"The uses are the same as a albino bat. Very useful."

I made a few of these fruit bat pouches today, one trip just cause I was close to a level. I can't find anything about an albino rat... If anyone could tell me the perks to a fruit bat that would be very helpful..

Very nice guide though, and I will bookmark it.

Thanks for all your hard work.

The albino rat can produce cheese, which can be eaten for food. Similarly, the fruit bat can produce fruit, mostly papayas that heal 8 hp each.