Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose I can distinguish, but it is still annoying that there isn't more specific instructions.

And if you WERE to use crimsons?

Lol, so I guess you didn't understand me. You do know there are 2 parts to my leveling guide? If your not going for straight up fastest method for 99, then just follow the other one. It's been there since day 1 of my guide, almost untouched.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

-.-

Sorry, I'm entirely blind...

:x *whips self*

It's there, a more 'step by step' approach for what pouches to make before others etc.

See you at mssw4 (I hope)

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

Oops, accidently submitted my post... please ignore!

Edit: Actually, I think I'll take use of this one post. I remade the Wyvern section, along with alot of other things I don't want to give out on tomorrow. :lol:

HUGE amount of text. BEWARE!

Edit2: I also edited the title of the two methods of how to obtain 99 summoning. It caused too much confusion. So instead, I renamed it...

How to obtain 99 Summoning - The casual way

and

How to obtain 99 Summoning - The advanced way

inuyashakent-2.png

Wow everytime I check this guide it's a bit bad asser.

1st: Pack yak (96)

Slots: 30

Time: 58

Hostile: No

Notes: These holds 30 spaces, which is 65% more than the second place. They also have a special that allows you to bank 1 random item it is holding. Although that may sound useless, it's uses are definite. It consumes 12 points (2.5 per minute) and you can use it to bank items such as Dragon bones and hides, mining runite ores, ect. It is also alot cheaper than the War tortoise.

They changed the randomness with batch 2, and you get to pick the item now.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Best guide ever!

Though who says Godsword is worse than a whip...?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

Yay, first weekly update. This guide was quite extensive before I updated it, so it may be hard to find what I updated. So, I posted everything here and put them all into hide tabs (although some of it isn't in hide in my guide)

Sorry it took so long, I was out today from 9-3.

Enjoy guys!

[hide=Intro to what familiars to use while skilling]This part of the guide is not useless. Unlike most Summoning guides, I won't just tell you mage - Wolpertingers. No. Thats useless information. I will tell you instead what is the best familiar that compliments the skill! So, instead of just saying Farming - Stranger plants, I will say which familiar actually helps you while farming, (and why) not just increases the level. (You can find that at Runescape Knowledgebase.) Which in most case is a Spirit terrorbird, not a Stranger plant.[/hide]

[hide=Runecrafting]1st: Spirit Ghaark (57)

Time: 49

Notes: Well, I guess I can't really say the best. However, this is fastest method to craft Nature runes. Although Natures at the best at 91 Runecrafting, until then I would avoid crafting natures.

2nd: Abyssal titans, Lurker, and Parasite (93, 62, 54)

Time: 32, 41, 30

Notes: For whatever reason, Jagex decided to make them all hold 7 Pure essence. That's right. From 54 to 93, the amount of essence is unchanged. Not only that, but the Lurker lasts 9 minutes longer than titans. Remember that titans costs less than lurkers to make, which is cheaper than a parasite. (All use the same secondary.) All in all, use Lurkers and buy them at the Grand exchange.

Side note: Beasts of burden familiars can NOT carry Pure essence.

3rd: Spirit terrorbird (52)

Time: 36

Notes:They can't hold your Pure essence for you, but they do give very cheap energy. (The time it takes to Oog'lag isn't worth the money and time saved.) I wouldn't really use this however...

• [/hide]

[hide=Hunting]1st: Arctic bear (71)

Time: 28

Notes: 7 Hunter bonuses. Not much more to say, it's 2 better than the Spirit familiars.

2nd: Spirit Graahk, Kyatt, Larupia (57)

Time: 49

Notes: These gives 5 invisible hunter boosts. (You can't hunt things before you have the requirement, just faster catches.) Not much more to say, just use the cheapest one that's buyable in the Grand exchange. However, Larupia can teleport you directly to Feldip hunter area. So I would use that as my first familiar. (Assuming you are hunting Red chinchompas - everybody does, lol.)

• [/hide]

More specific activities!

[hide=Mining granite(Banking)]Granite is now officially the best junk maker, lol. I would personally bank 2kg and 5kg, and drop the 500g.

1st: Pack yak, War tortoise, Spirit terrorbird (96, 67, 52)

Notes: Yeah, these are the best. Just use them as you normally would. Store and bank.

2nd: Lava titan, Obsidian golem (73, 83)

Notes: I would like to note that these do increase the mining speed by only slightly. The extra inventories of the Beasts of burden outperform the Mining boosts.

• [/hide]

[hide=Power mining]1st: Lava titan (83)

Notes: Always use this familiar while powermining if you can. It significantly increases the xp/hour, as the +10 mining really does help. However, if your mining far from a bank (granite) it may not be worth the trips to the bank that is required.

2nd: Obsidian golem (73)

Notes: Look at Lava titan.

• [/hide]

[hide=Pure essence mining]1st: Abyssal titan (93)

Notes: Yay, this familiar rocks! Or... at this, at least. It allows you to mine much more than what you normally could. 2-3k/hour, which is not bad. (Remember that Pure essence only gives 5 experience each, however.)

2nd: Abyssal Lurker, and Parasite (62, 54)

Notes: Basic Runecrafting. Just use your pouches, and store pure essence in them. Try to mine them at the Wizard's guild.

• [/hide]

[hide=Other]The ones that are just too obvious I will put here. However, if a skill is obvious and it's not here, maybe theres more options then you thought... well, heres the list.

Firemaking: STOP! It's not, Pyrelords, lol. In fact, there is no familiars you should use while Firemaking.

Fishing: The highest level Fisher familiar. Granite lobsters, than Ibis, than Granite crabs.[/hide]

[hide=General information about how charms determine familiars]These are just general informations. Some familiars could break the rules, however most don't.

Gold - Very low shard costs, but low xp at the same time. They tend to require rather lower levels. (Highest requirement is 71!) The familiars created from Gold charms tends to do many things, varying from Combat, skills boosts, Beasts of burden, foraging, ect. However, it do any of those very well, except for Beasts of burden. Also known as the low level charm.

Green - This charm tends to cost many shards, but not much xp. Its known for making the familiars that benefit skills.

Crimsons - This charm is known to be very useful for training. However, it has many more uses than just training. The familiars it creates are just like Gold charm familiars. They do many things, but mostly combat. However, this charm's familiar tends to get better as they level. At lower levels, most familiars made by the Crimson charms are useless. But as they level, they tend to be the best.

Blue - This charm is known for making very strong combat familiars, and that is very true.[/hide]

[hide=1-68 efficiently]Well, after much consideration and much requests, I have decided to put how to level 4-68 efficiently into the guide. However, I would only recommend that you train via this method if you are extremely high combat, and can finish slayer tasks without the use of a Bunyip, or a Guthans, as that is considerably slower than the Whip. If you have to use Guthans for your hp, your wasting too much time and should obtain a Bunyip faster. (This means 90+ combat stats)

Level 4-68

Gold Charms: Make Dreadfowl from 4-16, then Granite Crabs from 16-52. From 52, Make Spirit terrobirds until 68.

Summary: Dreadfowl from 4-16.

Green Charms: Well, save these.

Summary: Save

Crimson Charms: Save

Summary: Save

Blue Charms: Save

Summary: Save[/hide]

[hide=Abyssal demons (124)]summonws1.png

Abyssal demons. The monster that dropped the highly coveted Whips. Before, they were extremely common and you were easily able to gain 3m+ gp/hour. (Or 20+ million when the first few people obtained 85 slayer) However, time passed, prices stabilized and crashed. Now, you barely make even close to as much cash, but they drop... CHARMS! \'

This is a monster that I would advise using 10% str prayer against. Although you obviously don't have to, it is highly recommended. If you don't, just replace your Proselyte top with another Barrows top, and bring 2 more Pure sets and bunyips, with no p pots.

There are two locations to kill them. The Alternate abyss, which is the more preferable one, only requires the access of Fairy codes (ALR). However, unless you have over 118 combat the Abyssal guardians will be hostile towards you, just like wild dogs until 127 combat. If you don't have 118 combat, go to the Slayer tower. It's pretty basic, but don't forget your nosepeg/Slayer helm! It helps if you have a Slayer ring, as it allows faster access to Abyssal demons.

The actual killing is quite simple. They have pretty high defence and an extremely low offence, so don't expect fast combat experience from here. Instead, they are more of a hybrid of Combat xp, cash, and charms. (as inefficient as they may be) They teleport you around, as well as teleporting themselves towards you if you try to run! That means always turn auto retaliate ON, because when it teleports you, your attack cycle is interrupted but you won't lose an attack turn if you have your auto retaliate on.[/hide]

[hide=Skeletal Wyverns]Visage! I bet thats what you guys thought when you say Skeletal Wyverns, lol. (And maybe Granite legs and 72 Slayer) Well, these guys are not only a good dropper of Visages and Granite legs, but they have a 100% drop of Wyvern bones! (They do sell, although it may take a while) They are also an excellent dropper of Crimson charms!

They are actually pretty strong, so be prepared. A Dragonfire shield is extremely helpful, but of course, along with every other expensive item in the game, they are unnecessary. Mind shields are more than enough, and can be purchased at the Grand exchange for a few measly gps.

There are many known methods for killing this special dragon, including Ranging, meleeing, and other unorthodox methods. However, I will be covering my own method of killing these dragons. We will be using a Whip while Praying protection from melee, and pietying along with full melee armour. Thats right. Protection from melee and Melee armour. You may be thinking Is he stupid? It mages FFS! but its magic attack isnt really a magic attack. In fact, its actually a range AND a mage attack! Theyre Dragonbreath has two variations. The range one is a animation less, but for the magic attack, its a blue spray coming from him mouth. (They have different sounds, as well) The mage attack is strong and can freeze you, but is used less often. Therefore, you should protect from melee and wear melee defensive armour. Antifire potions and Salve amulets do NOT work.

Head: Black mask > Neitiznot helm > Veracs helmet > Berserker helmet

Amulet: Fury > Glory (Salve does NOT work here)

Top: Bandos > Dharoks/Torags/Guthans

Bottom: Veracs skirt > Bandos

Weapon: Whip

Shield: Dragonfire shield > Mind shield

Cape: Fire cape > Trimmed skillcape > Obsidian/Untrimmed skillcape > legends

Boots: Dragon boots

Ring: Berserker > Explorers ring> Warrior

There are two methods to get here. First, is if you have access to Fairy rings. If you have a Mounted glory in your house, use the altar and teleport to Edgeville. If you dont have a mounted glory, just teleport directly to Edgeville using a glory. Head east, and recharge your Summoning points at the obelisk. Go south, and type in Fairy code AIQ. Head north, and recharge your prayer (If you didnt at your house) and go to the Asgarnian Ice caves.

The second method (which is quite unorthodox) requires you to teleport to your house if you have a mounted glory. Same deal. Recharge your prayer and teleport to Al khadrid (Not Edgeville!) if you have it, but if you dont have a mounted glory, just teleport to Al khadrid using a Dueling ring/Glory ring. Bank, then talk to Shantay and tell him youre an Outlaw. He should throw you in prison, conveniently close to the Ice caves. Head a few steps north, and recharge your summoning points. Head south into the Ice caves.

Ok, now your there. Just follow the path past the Muggers, Pirates, Hobgoblins, until you reach Ice giants/Warriors. Go through the cave, and youre there! Remember, dont go in without a Mind shield/Dragonfire shield. Kill them near the enterence, and kill the one to the west of the enterence. Much like Mithril dragons, you can get attacked by another Wyvern while getting attacked by one, even in single combat! This leads to annoying kills, and the other Wyvern heals much of its life. This is remedied by killing the one west of the enterence. (To some point)

They drop a myriad of items, but the most notable are: Dragonic visage, Granite legs, and Wyvern bones. And of course, Snakeskin chaps! (Just kidding, lol. However, they look somewhat like Granite legs on the floor dont get excited. :XD: ) The Wyvern bones should only be picked up if you have extra inventory spaces. They drop a lot of Rune bolts, Adamant bolts, Pure essence, and many alchables. You should bring alching runes.

Now, about which familiar to use! This is very interesting, as there are MANY choices to choose from! However, the most notable are definitely: War tortoise, Bunyip, Unicorns, and Pack yaks. There are many choices and combinations to choose from, but I would use the best Beasts of burden available, and use the best healer as well. You CAN allow your Beasts of burden familiar to live even when your inventory is clear enough to dismiss it. This is one of the two choices available in this situation. You can either Summon a healing familiar, or allow it to hold bones (or other goodies). I would personally dismiss it and summon a healing familiar. (Which is highly recommended even if you only have a bunyip.)

• [/hide]

[hide=King black dragon]The other dragon viable for charms! The other is Skeletal Wyverns. If you get a Black dragon task, remember that this is a great option! These also drops Black dragonhides and bones, giving constant profit. Also, these drops the highly sought Dragonic visage! You could either go with a team or solo, but I will recommend solo. This is because lootshare worlds are packed with newbs. The thing I love about the King black dragon (From now on going to be dubbed KBD) is that there are MANY methods to kill them, and Ill be covering most of them! (Yay!)

But before that, I will be discussing how to get there. There are many choices, but I will be covering the best methods.

1) Requires 96 Magic (92 with Magic potion) Do not use a Wolpertinger to teleport, although regular potions works fine. This is because you will have to sacrifise Beasts of Burdens. You will be at the Ice platue next to Ice giants, so run south east. This is EXTREMELY fast, but you must be on Ancient magicks, with the spell Ghorrock teleport. (2 Laws, 8 waters. 2 inventory spaces consumed)

2) Lava titans. Though they dont require a hefty Magic level, they arent as close and you cant use a Beasts of burden! Although this is overall bad, it does have its merits. You can now have much inventory spaces if you decide to summon a Beasts of burden familiar (Bad idea though, since a Unicorn/Bunyip is better.) Walk along the Lava maze. So this doesnt really have a bunch of good points, except the banking is much quicker than method 3.

3) This is a more recent method, but definitely good. Teleport to Bounty hunter using your Games necklace, and walk a little southeast to a portal. Keep randomly teleporting around until you get to the one next to the King black dragon. This replaced the old method, which was using the Ardougne lever, and walking all the way to the King black dragon. (as this current one has no requirements as well)

OMG A REVENANT!

Pushover, seriously. Revenants are as stupid as a rock, literally. They dont know how to *walk around* obstacles. Seriously, abuse their stupidity. They can teleblock you, which is the most annoying thing they can do. Besides that, they have the ability to deal damage and freeze you. Just run south and eat, while praying range (They freeze with this, not their mage!). When you exit the wilderness, your teleblock will dissipate, allowing you to rebank and retry. Or, the second option is if you are next to a tree or a obstacle, trap them, log off, and switch worlds.

/Revenants, lol.

Ok, now were there, past the annoying obstacles Jagex calls Revenants. What now? Well, you should see many lesser demons. Pot up, go down the ladder, and pull the lever in the room with Poisonous spiders. (Note that if youre teleblocked, you cant go into the KBDs lair.) What you do once your inside depends on the route you decided to take. If you decided to kill them in a team, this is what you do.

First, go in. You and your team should be ready, potted up and praying. Unlike the newer bosses in Runescape, this one doesnt lock onto one target. This means itll keep twirling around, (It looks like an idiot while doing that, lol.) and attacking random targets. If you decided to bring a Godsword, itll be tough for you. Only do this with a team. Pray range, and pot up your Anti fire potion. Theyre max hit isnt that high, but watch your hp and your prayer. If you decided to go with a team with standard melee and a (Anti)dragonfire shield, itll be simple. Just whack away. Same applies for range. Yeah, going with a team is easy.

(Range, solo and team)

Head: Armadyl > Robin> God coif

Amulet: Fury > glory

Top: Karils > Black d hide

Bottom: Karils > Black d hide

Weapon: Rune X bow

Shield: Anti dragonfire shield (You lose range attack with a Dragonfire shield)

Cape: Avas accumulator

Boots: Rangers > Snakeskin

Ring: Archers > Exploreres

Quiver: Ruby/Diamond

(Melee, solo and team)

Head: Slayer mask > Neitiznot > Berserker

Amulet: Fury > Amulet

Top: Proselyte > Monk robes

Bottom: Proselyte > Monk robes

Weapon: Whip

Shield: Dragonfire shield > Anti dragonfire shield

Cape: Fire cape > Trimmed skillcape > Obsidian/Untrimmed skillcape

Boots: Dragon boots

Ring: Berserker ring > Explorers ring > Warrior ring

Now if you solo, its a different story. I will be going more in depth for this one, as there is more to cover. Dont use a godsword here, youll be getting hit too constantly and theres nobody to bless your grave if you happen to meet a revenant while trying to retrieve you grave. If you use a whip, its pretty simple as well. Make sure you use piety. Try to empty out your Beasts of burden as soon as possible, especially if youre using a Titan/Unicorn! (Bunyip too) They have a hefty defence, so dont expect too much kills per trip.

If you range, its almost the same as melee. Use 10% range prayer, and Protect from mage. If you use Ruby bolts for the dragons first half life and Diamond for the second half, youll be getting kills pretty quick. Probably only passed by melee if you are on a Slayer task.

However, soloing comes with its downfalls. Not only do you get less kills per trip, but you can get crashed! If you do happen to get crashed, try to fight them back. Thats what I do (although Im 133 combat during the time this was typed) Give him all you got. Repot, piety, and unleash your specials. Try to make the guy switch worlds. However, if you just cant, retreat to a corner of the room. The KBD should focus on the crasher as long as you dont attack it. Same goes if your in a team. (Although if you have a good team, this probably wont happen)

• [/hide]

[hide=New introduction]<3: Introduction to Kents Summoning Guide! <3:

So, I see you clicked my Guide. This guide is the greatest Summoning guide there is, (I hope thats not self proclaimed, lol.) and it is extremely in depth. This guide started when Summoning first came out, and had lots of competition. However, this guide seemed to always be on top and now, it really is!

It started out as a standard Summoning guide, containing what you should make to level, and a few quick facts about familiars. Now, it is much more than that. This guide continued to grow (And still is being consistently updated, every Sunday. Most updated guide ever!) to the point that it can be used as a guide to most of Runescape! Just to name a few of things it contains are: A review on what food to use, what armour to use, what pouches to make to level, how to obtain charms, how to obtain secondary ingredients, a Jargon dictionary, review of pets and familiars, funny facts, false rumors, and much, much more!

Nobody comment on the color...[/hide]

[hide=clue scrolls]Well, personally I dont do these. However, this is mostly because I hate interruptions while doing a certain activity. Especially if theyre long and inconsistent, unlike Herb farming. However, I would highly advise most of you to do them. You get a HUGE amount of them while Slayer/Charm hunting. In fact, Ive gotten 50-92 Summoning mostly off Waterfiends/Slayer, but I havnt done even 1, lol. Yeah, I dont like them. But you can get rid of your rewards thanks to the Grand exchange, so do them if you can. Make sure you do them fast, though.[/hide]

[hide=How to obtain shards]No, it is not as simple as going to Pickkupstix and buying Shards, lol. As you should know, shards are a major cost in Summoning, along with secondary ingredients. So, how should we obtain them, you ask? Easy! Buy pouches! Certain pouches are good to buy, as they are much cheaper than 25 each per shard after you trade them into shards. The market changes all the time, so I cant tell you whats good and whats not. The second method is to buy them off the forums by junk trading.[/hide]

inuyashakent-2.png

Yay! Nice joke on the 1-68 :mrgreen: I'll probably burn whatever crimsons I get anyways :lol:

Add some pics to the new stuff, otherwise 11/10

Thoroughly retired, may still write now and again

No, it is not as simple as going to Pickkupstix and buying Shards, lol. As you should know, shards are a major cost in Summoning, along with secondary ingredients. So, how should we obtain them, you ask? Easy! Buy pouches! Certain pouches are good to buy, as they are much cheaper than 25 each per shard after you trade them into shards. The market changes all the time, so I cant tell you whats good and whats not. The second method is to buy them off the forums by junk trading.

Actually, you can tell us. All you gotta do is say how many shards you get for swapping the pouch, multiply that number by 25, and say "You need to pay less than this." And while you're at it you can give the level required to swap it.

No, it is not as simple as going to Pickkupstix and buying Shards, lol. As you should know, shards are a major cost in Summoning, along with secondary ingredients. So, how should we obtain them, you ask? Easy! Buy pouches! Certain pouches are good to buy, as they are much cheaper than 25 each per shard after you trade them into shards. The market changes all the time, so I cant tell you whats good and whats not. The second method is to buy them off the forums by junk trading.

Actually, you can tell us. All you gotta do is say how many shards you get for swapping the pouch, multiply that number by 25, and say "You need to pay less than this." And while you're at it you can give the level required to swap it.

? The market changes too much, so one pouch could be good for 2 weeks, then bad for the rest. And the level required is already there, on the section with Bogrog.

inuyashakent-2.png

? The market changes too much, so one pouch could be good for 2 weeks, then bad for the rest. And the level required is already there, on the section with Bogrog.

What I mean is, take the ibis pouch. You get 77 shards for swapping it. 77 shards are worth 1925 gp. Therefore, you need to pay less than 1925 gp for the pouch in order to get a good deal on the shards from it.

What I mean is, take the ibis pouch. You get 77 shards for swapping it. 77 shards are worth 1925 gp. Therefore, you need to pay less than 1925 gp for the pouch in order to get a good deal on the shards from it.

Thats a good idea. I'll probably add that.

But... it'll give some people the wrong idea. For example, lets say that the ge price is 100gp less than the price I give for a Bloated leech. And 75 less for the Geyser titan. Obviously, people will buy the Bloated leech. However, the geyser titan gives MUCH more shards back, making them BETTER.

Edit: Tif is back, yay.

inuyashakent-2.png

Firstly, I'd like to say I love your guide <3: . You've inspired me to go for 99 untimmed ::' .

I'd like to ask if I should stick with Dust Devils or move on to wyverns. I'm close to 70 slayer and the drops seem more appealing. Hopefully, one of the two will give less hp xp and more charms :D Thanks

BTW: This is my first post... I thought I might as well register since I just read tip.it all the time instead of posting. So far so good =D>

Firstly, I'd like to say I love your guide <3: . You've inspired me to go for 99 untimmed ::' .

I'd like to ask if I should stick with Dust Devils or move on to wyverns. I'm close to 70 slayer and the drops seem more appealing. Hopefully, one of the two will give less hp xp and more charms :D Thanks

Actually, I'd personally go with slayer. If not, it really helps just to go to Waterfiends, the rates are at least 3 times better.

It would help if you told me your stats... and 99 untrimmed? Lawl, good luck with that. :lol: \:D/ :thumbsup:

inuyashakent-2.png

These are my stats :oops:

Monkeyguy139.png

And while I charm collect, Im also doing the Penguin Hunt every week. That 20k xp per week is not that bad. :) Plus there is also theiving to get charms (but its very slow :-# ) If I dont get 99 summoning, Ill say that Im not smarter than a fifth grader too :wall:

These are my stats :oops:

Monkeyguy139.png

And while I charm collect, Im also doing the Penguin Hunt every week. That 20k xp per week is not that bad. :) Plus there is also theiving to get charms (but its very slow :-# ) If I dont get 99 summoning, Ill say that Im not smarter than a fifth grader too :wall:

Your stats aren't bad. What's wrong with Waterfiends? I would reccomend getting 70 prayer first, though.

inuyashakent-2.png

have a second look at your dust devil and raw bird meat section and the granite hype is over now

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]