Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

Brilliant guide. I read every word, and found an error:

"Healing Familiars" Sub-Section

1st: Unicorn stallion (88)

Hp: 100

Time: 49

Hostile: No

Notes: These are the king of healing familiars, curing 14 hp each scroll. That translates into 21 hp/minute, but their scroll is quite costly, so beware. These provide quick healing, unlike the Bunyip. They're RIGHT click ability "Cure" cures poison, but provides no immunity. So it doesn't replace the Super anti poison.

Our_Moon.png

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notes: These are the king of healing familiars, curing 14 hp each scroll. That translates into 21 hp/minute, but their scroll is quite costly, so beware. These provide quick healing, unlike the Bunyip. They're RIGHT click ability "Cure" cures poison, but provides no immunity. So it doesn't replace the Super anti poison.

What was the error? Sorry, I don't see it. #-o

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

What was the error? Sorry, I don't see it. #-o

Instead of right click you put rick click hah :) Very nice guide, its helped me out a lot.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.

I was reading muggiwhplar's and I got a question(needed advise) about summoning.

I'm currently 94 att, def and str and want to train them all to 98, and then level them all at once to 99; so my question is: which familiar should I use? I'm 80 summon, so I could use an ice/moss titan for att/str exp but I could also use a giant ent for controlled exp, as I am training on controlled with whip. I can also train them all one by one in stead of all at once, so can you give me some advise? Thanks :)

Kajaky.png

I was reading muggiwhplar's and I got a question(needed advise) about summoning.

I'm currently 94 att, def and str and want to train them all to 98, and then level them all at once to 99; so my question is: which familiar should I use? I'm 80 summon, so I could use an ice/moss titan for att/str exp but I could also use a giant ent for controlled exp, as I am training on controlled with whip. I can also train them all one by one in stead of all at once, so can you give me some advise? Thanks :)

I'd use the moss titan and dds specs for strength xp (whip controlled goes dds specs on str automatically, I never bother switching lol). After you get close to 99 str, you'll be able to level attack/defense with your whip.

2dvjurb.png

i dont want to train summoning till i get 99 range because noobs will say crap like "i owned someone a lvl higher than me" and really im 6 levels below you :wall:

i wish you could toggle showing your level without summoning and having your added cb to the side and just cb with summoning because noobs tend to noob -.-

arcane_stew.png

Hypocrite. You tell others to be nice then attempt to murder people. Nice going, you just failed life.

rock lobs are 5 and 5 only if youcollect 6,7,8,9 they dissapear and can only get 5 it fails -.-

No, it's just a glitch that makes it appear as if there are only 5. You are actually attacking 7 or whatever.

i dont want to train summoning till i get 99 range because noobs will say crap like "i owned someone a lvl higher than me" and really im 6 levels below you :wall:

i wish you could toggle showing your level without summoning and having your added cb to the side and just cb with summoning because noobs tend to noob -.-

I lol'ed. Just lol with me.

Nice guide, BTW Anyone know what pouch is currently good for buyin from ge and turning into shards? thanks.

It's a really simple formula lol. Sorry it's taking me forever to respond, I'm very busy.

The formula is: Price of pouches / (Shards to make pouch x 0.7)

Sorry I'm busy and can't do the math for you... the good pouches were Swamps and Geysers, IIRC. There were a lot more, but you're obviously too low level. Good luck with Summoning.

inuyashakent-2.png

Remember the number of shards a pouch is traded in for is actually rounded up. if the answer is 116.2, the pouch trades for 117.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

well i had ago at rock lobs and it took me a whole 1 hour 30mins before i got more than 10 charms in one go :P but yeah you are definately hitting 7-9 which is good news.

btw amazing guide

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

2nd: War tortoise (67)

Slots: 18

Time: 67

Hostile: Yes

Notes: Controversy starts here. The War tortoise costs approximately 5,000 each, while the terrorbird is around 200 each. Big difference right? But 6 inventories is alot, but not always neccisary. I would say use it if you need to, such as if your raising prayer via Gilded altar. If the Beasts of burden is just there to support and a just in case, use the Terrorbird.

Should be necessary. Also, roaches are good to put in, not the best but not the worst.

EDIT: By saying they're not the worst but not the best:

a level 90 can't go in and fight the waterfiends without a high chance of death, so he can't find a good source of charms. Roaches have low stats, and only 83 combat. Their max is only 8 that I've seen, even tested in sacred clay and adamant. They drop maybe 50 charms (15-25 crimson) a trip total, so it's not a steady source to hunt at, but it's good if you're not a 100+ with 75+ stats and 65+ slayer. Some lower levels get into summoning and want that Spinner.

Zunee27.png

Zunee27.png

• 2 weeks later...
What charms do the chaos tunnel black demons drop most? I'm looking forward to the bunyip/68+ summoning, and I wouldn't mind training range along the way? I probably wouldn't bother with them if they drop mostly gold or green though.

They drop Gold and Crimson at around equal rates, but I believe that in most cases, I end up with more Crimsons than Golds.

songokusigtif.png

What charms do the chaos tunnel black demons drop most? I'm looking forward to the bunyip/68+ summoning, and I wouldn't mind training range along the way? I probably wouldn't bother with them if they drop mostly gold or green though.

22.3% gold, 11.5% green, 43% crimsons, 2.6% blue.

2nd: War tortoise (67)

Slots: 18

Time: 67

Hostile: Yes

Notes: Controversy starts here. The War tortoise costs approximately 5,000 each, while the terrorbird is around 200 each. Big difference right? But 6 inventories is alot, but not always neccisary. I would say use it if you need to, such as if your raising prayer via Gilded altar. If the Beasts of burden is just there to support and a just in case, use the Terrorbird.

Should be necessary. Also, roaches are good to put in, not the best but not the worst.

EDIT: By saying they're not the worst but not the best:

a level 90 can't go in and fight the waterfiends without a high chance of death, so he can't find a good source of charms. Roaches have low stats, and only 83 combat. Their max is only 8 that I've seen, even tested in sacred clay and adamant. They drop maybe 50 charms (15-25 crimson) a trip total, so it's not a steady source to hunt at, but it's good if you're not a 100+ with 75+ stats and 65+ slayer. Some lower levels get into summoning and want that Spinner.

Roaches, in all honesty, SUCK. If you're too low level for Waterfiends, you should go to Greaters or the like.

inuyashakent-2.png

I found this guide a long time ago & commented that it was the greatest guide on Tip.it, & you hadn't even finished it yet.

I can still say the same. :thumbup:

Only fear God,

Know the weapons of the weak,

The weakness of the hard.

I updated a little, nothing big. However....

Am I done updating this guide? There is very little I can work on now... The things that come to mind is Summoning in PvP...

I think I'm almost done except for a few grammatical and spelling errors, and a couple niggles in my guide. Obviously there is much more I can work on, so can anybody point some out? Besides new monsters I can add.

I found this guide a long time ago & commented that it was the greatest guide on Tip.it, & you hadn't even finished it yet.

I can still say the same. :thumbup:

Thanks. \'

daggonoths in chaos tunnels have a great crimson drop rate

and some decent drops

They do, but Dagannoths in the Watchtower are much better xp and give more Summoning xp (due to fast kills). I might mention them later in the guide, though.

Earth Warriors drop more crimson charms than Cockroaches (and easier to kill for lower levels)

Ahh... I'll see to that.

inuyashakent-2.png

Earth Warriors drop more crimson charms than Cockroaches (and easier to kill for lower levels)

Ahh... I'll see to that.

I can confirm that they're droprate for crimsons is pretty decent for lower levels, haven't ever killed cockroaches though so I'm not sure on how they compare.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayl4.png

Quit. PM me if you play The Conduit to exchange friend codes.