Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be online soon if my bro stops playing his damn Mario Party on our Wii :x

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Well... today was the last day I brawl, and I doubt I can play much games at Japan. :lol: I'm going to still be on TIF, but maybe not as much... I'm leaving tomorrow. I packed my Wii :ugeek: and I'll be playing Brawl when I have free time and I"m not playing Runescape. Which is probably... never... especially with the massive lag.

Have a great brawl guys. And live long and prosper.

-Kent.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

I'm not sure, but I don't think you've added me yet, Mac. I'd like a few 1v1s against you sometime, though I'm sure you'd win.

Skatedog, I'm not sure if you've added me yet. I haven't added you though, I'll get around to it sometime soon.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Skatedog, add me, I want to see someone I might stand a chance of beating :D

I used COMs as practice for gimping today. Seems to be coming along all right, but I think I go for the ledge too early. Also, is there any way for me to not have to jump off and grab the ledge? Like a roll off, and grab? Can't roll off, though.... I'm also getting better with using my reflector, both to deflect projectiles and as a weapon in general \:D/

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Skatedog, add me, I want to see someone I might stand a chance of beating :D

I used COMs as practice for gimping today. Seems to be coming along all right, but I think I go for the ledge too early. Also, is there any way for me to not have to jump off and grab the ledge? Like a roll off, and grab? Can't roll off, though.... I'm also getting better with using my reflector, both to deflect projectiles and as a weapon in general \:D/

Lol, are you talking about how I immediately grab the ledge while I'm still on the ground?

inuyashakent-2.png

Yes! That's it. Is that a Snake-only thing, though? I almost get the feeling you're going to say it is. Or that you just make a very, very small jump.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

Yes! That's it. Is that a Snake-only thing, though? I almost get the feeling you're going to say it is. Or that you just make a very, very small jump.

It's basic, but it'll take a few tries to do it. You can do it with all characters. Basically, run off the edge and as soon as your falling, do a fast fall. You'll immediately grab the edge.

inuyashakent-2.png

Fast fall is holding down, correct? Cool. Hopefully I can pull that off, I remember a bunch of times where my opponent grabbed the edge before I could, and I died, or when I just plain missed :P

Also, that Wolf guide you(?) posted, do you remember if it was in this thread or the regular brawl thread? Don't need you to get the link again, just need to know which thread to search.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Fast fall is holding down, correct? Cool. Hopefully I can pull that off, I remember a bunch of times where my opponent grabbed the edge before I could, and I died, or when I just plain missed :P

Also, that Wolf guide you(?) posted, do you remember if it was in this thread or the regular brawl thread? Don't need you to get the link again, just need to know which thread to search.

Smashboards.com ----> character specifics ----- > Wolf -----> The stickied one.

inuyashakent-2.png