Smash Club.

Caxis

I know, I blame Touhou for making me suck at Brawl.

The first match I accidentally went off the stage, which gave you an advantage. I won the next two, then in the fourth round, you fell off the stage early and won. Finally, I won battle five.

I think my lack of Olimar will be my greatest downfall, since I'll be using a different character each match depending on who I'm facing.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Lucas aye? That was risky. I think your better with Peach. If Mano had trouble this is going to be a very interesting Tourney.

Oh and I just remembered, sorry about not letting you join my match today Ss4alex. I was playing a 1v1 with someone and couldn't let others join.

I'm glad I decided to use him. He was a perfect foil to (insert manomans character here[won't spoil it :P ]) and was able to keep pace with him. I'm still working on my Peach, I'm sure there's lots of strategies to find out.

P.S. I use smash boards as well so add me.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

1 vs 1 just isn't fun anymore for some reason. I prefer more people.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

well the extra person that was with me was my sister.

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

might as well practice with Mario.... :(

Meh I know how to use Mario. He is well balanced.

Meh I know how to use Mario. He is well balanced.

Yea, that's why Nintendo uses him as the main selling point in ads, because he's well rounded against any character if you ask me, and he's easy to use and learn the controls with at first.

I haven't registered at Smashboards yet, but I've been hanging around there lately, reading threads about Dedede and Ganondorf in my attempts to master them. I'll get around to it someday.

And I'll laugh if Lenin beats Manoman. Not that Lenin sucks, but it would be the most unpredictable thing ever.

And I consider Mario to be the "hybrid" in Brawl, the one that's average at everything, but not extremely good at anything. That's his strength, I guess.

That made absolutely no sense at all...

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

And I'll laugh if Lenin beats Manoman. Not that Lenin sucks, but it would be the most unpredictable thing ever.

No kidding. I saw that Kc lost and though "aw, [bleep]". Not that I would be able to beat Kc, either, but still....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Now I'm bored and i need to kill something.... :wall:

just waiting for..... anyone..... -.-

and still waiting.... :wall:

Anyone up for a quick match? I'll be on for a while.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

No kidding. I saw that Kc lost and though "aw, [bleep]". Not that I would be able to beat Kc, either, but still....

I got close to beating him, but close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and nuclear weapons so yeah....

Good luck playing him Lenin. If you want we can battle sometime and you can see how you do against me. That might help you determine if it will be hard to beat manoman. I have your code written somewhere.... just gotta find the paper.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!