Smash Club.

Caxis

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kent has restored his hacks. I thought he was turning over a new leaf, but it seems he has fallen on old ways again.......

I don't know when I can do our match Kent. Caxis, do we need to wait for the other brackets to catch up before we do our match?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Kent has restored his hacks. I thought he was turning over a new leaf, but it seems he has fallen on old ways again.......

I don't know when I can do our match Kent. Caxis, do we need to wait for the other brackets to catch up before we do our match?

You should have, but the deadline has passed.

I sent Alex a PM so we'll see what happens there. I'll move gohan up and move soma to the losers bracket. Ginger won't be here on the 23rd, so I'd like his matches to be finished ASAP.

I'm ok whenever. Meh. I tried the hack where Snake turns into super sonic. My wii broke, only simple hacks for me. Like making you guys lag. :lol:

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Sadly I found out yesterday that my Wii power cord broke. I guess your not supposed to use certain plug adapters in different countries with it. :| I'm going to be borrowing my friends once and a while. I really want to play some of you guys again.. Its felt like so long...

prospektssigza4.jpg

I started playing a little again. I tried using Olimar, he's pretty decent. I love when an enemy has a superspicy curry and I just use Wolf's reflector. Big damage on them, none for me \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Sadly I found out yesterday that my Wii power cord broke. I guess your not supposed to use certain plug adapters in different countries with it. :| I'm going to be borrowing my friends once and a while. I really want to play some of you guys again.. Its felt like so long...

Mines worked fine. Although Japan and America seems to use the same volts. I guess you need the adapter thing to play in different countries, like the one you went to...

inuyashakent-2.png

Mines worked fine. Although Japan and America seems to use the same volts. I guess you need the adapter thing to play in different countries, like the one you went to...

Yeah. North America and Japan use 100-127 volts at 60/Hz. All of Europe, Austrailia, most of Asia and the Middle-East use 220-240 volts at 50/Hz.

You should have, but the deadline has passed.

I sent Alex a PM so we'll see what happens there. I'll move gohan up and move soma to the losers bracket. Ginger won't be here on the 23rd, so I'd like his matches to be finished ASAP.

Hey, why am I losing my first match. I've been here requesting my match with him for some time now. I PMed him twice and he never responded and he was here only once during the tourney saying he could play on a future date but didn't show up. why should I be penalized for him not making it? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Edit - He was only here on this forum once in the entire month of august and all he said was that he was on a job interview and could play eventually, and he never came back. as far as I know he only has 2 posts ever in this board... Again, not to sound like a tart, but why should The Gohan be penalized for him not being able to make it :evil:

Stupid questions require simple answers. Read again, you weren't penalized.

inuyashakent-2.png

Uh...I think my Wiimote ran out of batteries. Yeah.

Edit: Something was up with my batteries, it didn't work for a while, then I took them out and put them back in and Falco was up and kicking.

Still no better than I was before I left, eh? Worse, probably. I resorted to picking random characters after a while. :oops:

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

After like 4 days of Playing Earthbound I finally beat it. :wall:

Giygas wouldn't STFU so I prayed against him, and of course Paula's voice told me to pray. :pray:

The final fight was so emotionally draining I had to play "Through the Fire and Flames" to calm myself down. :ohnoes:

The ending was pwnage. \'

But most importantly I will be back on these forums and RuneScape tomorrow so I can go and make more money.... hooray... -.-

And be back to missile spam of course... ;)

P.S.: I'm not kidding about the emotional draining part of the final battle. It was scary as hell because I played it in the dark. I swear to God it was scarier than the stars of 4Kids TV singing the National Anthem:

[hide=The people at 4Kids TV fail horribly.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0