Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

Jcfc: Staff please. :)

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

O.O staff pl0x!! :)

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

It appears Runehead is down at this time. At least for me, Killer or Queen if you could please add the new names to the appropriate lists it would be appreciated (if you are able to). Sorry for the inconvenience, I will try again later to add the names and post if I am able to do so at that time. (Assuming it has not already been done).

Thanks for understanding,

~Medi~

Things seem to be working okay from this computer, thank you for your patience.

RSN: Fabblesone for the P2P List

Thanks

Runescape Name: Old Munk F2P

Both added to respective lists!

Runescape Name: Scorch1013 F2P

Sorry but that account is not pure F2P, to qualify for this list the account must be pure F2P (Never been a member). Your total was not high enough to be added to the P2P list either so it was not added at this time. Good luck on making the P2P list :thumbsup:

Hmm.. do I qualify? I don't post like.. at all but I do read a lot of topics. If I'm not qualified as active enough for the list that's ok. (If you do have an activity req)

I'd like to be added if I can please. (:

Wolf Rider43 ; P2P.

KovmanSaber.png

Hmm.. do I qualify? I don't post like.. at all but I do read a lot of topics. If I'm not qualified as active enough for the list that's ok. (If you do have an activity req)

Wolf Rider43 ; P2P.

Added! The Minimum level for the P2P list is now 1759.

You do qualify, as long as you are a member and have total level higher then the minimum level you qualify for this list. :thumbsup: (assuming you have a tip it account, which you obviously do :lol:).

Wolf Rider43 ; P2P.

You do qualify, as long as you are a member and have total level higher then the minimum level you qualify for this list. :thumbsup: (assuming you have a tip it account, which you obviously do :lol:).

Awesome, thanks very much. :D

KovmanSaber.png

_ _ _ _ _

- (_) | | (_) (_) |

- _ _ __ ___ | |_ _ _ __ _| |_

- | | '__/ __|| __| | '_ \ | | __|

- | | | | (__ | |_| | |_) || | |_

- |_|_| \___(_)__|_| .__(_)_|\__|

- | |

- |_|

darkhelmit4 look him up 1207 total

_ _ _ _ _

- (_) | | (_) (_) |

- | |

- |_|

if ouy cna raed tihs omst poples cnat dad thios to yuoyr sigrnate

You do know what runehead is based off of combat levels right? not total levels

Ltgen_Singh.png

Capture_Copy.png

all_99.png

[hide=Wolf_Rider43]

Wolf Rider43 ; P2P.

Awesome, thanks very much. :D

[/hide]

No problem :thumbsup:

Hiya, would you add me to the P2P listing please? I just noticed im *just* over the limit, so i'll have to work on that. ;)

RSN= Nsalty91

p.s. Hi Wolfie! ^

Added!

_ _ _ _ _

- (_) | | (_) (_) |

- | |

- |_|

darkhelmit4 look him up 1207 total

I'm not sure what you wanted? As he is not on either list, nor does he qualify for either list, thanks.

You do know what runehead is based off of combat levels right? not total levels

Yes, the default of the Runehead lists are set to be combat based. However seeing as the RuneScape official High scores are based on total level, that's how it is based here, it is based on how high your rank is in RS. To see how you rank non combat based, all you have to do is click "Total Level" on the lists to see how your total ranks compared to other Tip.it members. I hope this cleared things up, thanks.