Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

Ghstkill8 P2p

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Name Added.

Feel free to remove me from the F2P list as I am now a P2Per! :thumbsup:

Removed & Congrats. You are a memberlist staffie are you not :?: Not sure why you did not just remove yourself. :?

Correct, but I did that on purpose to bug you. :P

j0xPu5R.png

Battle_Ax552 appears to have become member.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Warren211: F2P

I might have posted here before (I don't remember. And my name is not on either list. And I recently cancelled my membership).

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Battle_Ax552 appears to have become member.

Agreed, I just noticed this as well.

Warren211: F2P

I might have posted here before (I don't remember. And my name is not on either list. And I recently cancelled my membership).

Then you don't qualify for the f2p list, only players that have never been a member qualify sorry. Good luck on making the p2p list :thumbsup:

W00t 50th post! \'

Names Added and both lists manually updated by me including of course the mini games. :D

Thanks Medieval Kid for the help I am seriously thinking of making you a memberlist staffie seeing that I could use the extra help and a few of my other helpers have quit or retired on me. If this is something you are interested in and have the time for please P.M. me on the forums. ;)

( Devoted get back online ) :cry:

queenvalerie.png

Names Added and both lists manually updated by me including of course the mini games. :D

Thanks Medieval Kid for the help I am seriously thinking of making you a memberlist staffie seeing that I could use the extra help and a few of my other helpers have quit or retired on me. If this is something you are interested in and have the time for please P.M. me on the forums. ;)

( Devoted get back online ) :cry:

I agree with that. I suppose I could assist you a bit more as well?

j0xPu5R.png