Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

Power ness: f2p, never p2p.

Signature your in it put backwards this read to enough smart were you if.

power_ness.png

A quick quote for those who have goals that seem far away.

Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome. ~Arthur Ashe

I have a quick test for you to take.

Click HERE to take it, and tell me how you do through a PM

Also, if you want to find out some odd, yet concerning facts about American society click HERE.

Requires adobe reader to view.

me for f2p

RSN: Dogwashere

as in my stat sig, heh

MR. OCTOPUS BEARD DISAGREES!

30259it.jpgNo, THAT's what she said.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read below.

Wanna know how to keep an idiot busy? Read above.

[hide=OMG DRAGON KITESHIELD IN-GAME!!!!]rickrollad5.png

Never gonna give you up...[/hide]

I cant use a chair, evidence that Lucien's men are sitting on them.

Hey again, was just looking through the list again and there is 2 more that aren't pure f2p's anymore, or weren't to begin with that are still on the list.

Oops, sorry didn't read. I'm not pure F2P.

And the other one was brought to my attention from my friend Korrupt_Soul. Slightly over 1k total 3-4mil total xp. They are both ranked in Slayer so its easy for you to check ;-).

Thanks again keep up the good work :thumbsup:

O.K. Thanks for catching this I have since removed the 2 people that were showing exp in Slayer.

Sorry folks if you are not a PURE F2P you will not be added onto the list.

MedievalKid it is now your job to keep me informed of any accounts that need to be removed off the F2P list that are not a Pure.

Yes I assigned you this role..... ( TeeHee) :lol:

queenvalerie.png

O.K. Thanks for catching this I have since removed the 2 people that were showing exp in Slayer.

MedievalKid it is now your job to keep me informed of any accounts that need to be removed off the F2P list that are not a Pure.

Hmm alright i'll keep watch and look through the list when I get a chance and alert you if I notice anything, basically what I have been doing anyways. Thanks for volunteering me :lol:. No gaurntee I can get everyone especially thoose who get members but not getting any members skills.. Would you prefer if I continued to post anyone I may see in the future or pm you with the information?

Just so you know, you can use RuneScript to find out f2p percentages aswell, as long as the person's ranked in enough skills. It's pretty easy and quick, so it'd save the trouble of getting someone checking all the names.

syntax: !f2p% [usename]

So for me, it'd be

!f2p% Jimmyw3000

*** [ F2P % ]: Jimmyw3000 is 100% F2P based, with 19,466,463 F2P based exp, and 19,466,463 total exp.

But for a p2per, it'd be

!f2p QueenValerie

*** [ F2P % ]: QueenValerie is 73.6% F2P based, with 234,136,997 F2P based exp, and 318,130,819 total exp.

Also:

many of the people of those lists have posted less than 30 times -.-

Tbh, you're a tipiter as long as you have a registered account and have participated in the community. A post count limit might just result in people spamming to get their post count up so they can be on the list. And post counts dont show quality, just quantity ;)