Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

N00bfiterpk6: p2p

totals a little short, but i be number 2 in fog so idk if u can put me on or wateva

Sorry, you won't be able to be added to the list at this time. It is based on total level first, it can't be based on individual skills/mini game ranks. For it to be based on something like that you would need to make a new list for each skill/mini game. The list off Runehead can only hold up to 500 members at a time, and in this case its based on total level. Good luck on making the list in the future :).

totals a little short, but i be number 2 in fog so idk if u can put me on or wateva

Sorry, you won't be able to be added to the list at this time. It is based on total level first, it can't be based on individual skills/mini game ranks. For it to be based on something like that you would need to make a new list for each skill/mini game. The list off Runehead can only hold up to 500 members at a time, and in this case its based on total level. Good luck on making the list in the future :).

Ok, totals not far off anyway >=)

Is there a thread of like Tip.iters top mini gamers?

Indeed.

All users added up to this point.

j0xPu5R.png

Ok, totals not far off anyway >=)

Is there a thread of like Tip.iters top mini gamers?

No, not that I know of anyways. However once you get onto the list you will be able to compare yourself with the top 500 p2p Tip.iters, in any of your stats, or mini games. Your pretty close so it shouldn't be too far off ;)

Do you have to be pure f2p to be on the highscores?

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

Tom_Bakkie: P2P

dragon drops: 2h, Med (x4), spear (x3), legs (x3), skirt, left half

barrow drops: 45+ GWD drops: 1x steam, 1x bandos plate, 1x tasset, 4x shard

proud owner of the Quest Cape since March 28th 2008 - [554/555 songs unlocked]

99 cooking on April 5th 2008

99 magic on June 29th 2008

Dog to 100% (full grown) at 2nd day of Summoning! :)