Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

Names Added

Must have TOTAL LEVEL higher then 1,653 to be added at this time. ( P2p list only)

baller playa: F2P

:thumbsup:

Sorry this is not a PURE F2P account unable to add.

no loafing: F2P

Sorry this is not a PURE F2P account unable to add.

queenvalerie.png

Add me to the list: Runiteknite

Runiteknite.png

Runiteknite.png

Total amount of rare drops: 220 ~ Earned over 1.5 Billion from Godwars Dungeon

Ranked 14th in Construction + Best construction level in Finland.

Isn't it possible to make these highscores like the Jagex ones? So that somebody with, for example, 99 smithing, but a total lvl lower than 1655 can still feature in the Highscores, but then only in the Smithing one?

Due to my epic stats, I have now started WGS (but I still hate spoilers).

sighistorian.jpg

Names Added.

Must have TOTAL LEVEL higher then 1,660 to be added on the P2P list only.

Isn't it possible to make these highscores like the Jagex ones? So that somebody with, for example, 99 smithing, but a total lvl lower than 1655 can still feature in the Highscores, but then only in the Smithing one?

The Runehead highscores aren't as in depth as the Runescape ones so in this case we based on overall total level. If we wanted to make a list for highest in any given skill we would have to make a new list for each one and add all the names accordingly. I would need to look at everyones individual stats or look at for example " smithing " . So if I did that for every skill thats 24 more lists which would be to much work. And not something I would want to do. ( Sorry )

I do look at everyones skills now but just the TOTAL LEVEL and I also look to see if they have a PURE F2P account before I even add anyone. Trust me that in itself is plenty of work for me to do. ;)

rsn: lordrexrules: F2P

add me ;)

Those are some " WILD " Pure F2P skills you got there. ( Ranked #7 ) ~ Congrats...

queenvalerie.png

I'd like to be added

RSN:

Zonia88

Proud fire cape owner!

How many RS players does it take to change a lightbulb?

5,000. 1 to change the lightbulb, and 4,999 to complain about how it was better before.

cookieaq4.png

Names Added.

Must have TOTAL LEVEL higher then 1,667 to be added at this time. ( P2P list only )

how often are these lists updated? I noticed that they're not always in sync with the official highscores.

Once every 24 hours.

queenvalerie.png

Foodfight13: P2P

-Runescape Addict --- Seven-time Writer for the Tip.It Times-

"Yes I have tricks in my pocket, I have things up my sleeve. But I am the opposite of a stage magician. He gives you the illusion that has the appearance of truth. I give you truth in the pleasant disguise of illusion." - The Glass Menagerie

DragonkinFF13Sig2copy.jpg

"This game isn't about graphics, it's about fun." - The Great Ortiz 9471

<> Dragon drops: Plateskirt(1), Half Shield(1) <>