Pictures of those TIFers! ~All NEW!~

-Devoted12-

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

krampell

080729211838xj7.png

You guys both happened to be in lvl 44 wild at SAME TIME?! verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry suspicious.... :ohnoes:

Dang, I knew he was a tipiter, but i never knew he would spot me, even tho he didnt "Hyt spot" me.

The reason we met in wildy was that i was looking for new portals and he was on a revenant hunt, and a revenant knight was attacking me so, he found me. ::'

I'm actualy kinda releaved that I finaly got spotted, I was all paranoid at ge by setting private to off and then look for tipiters before i entered.

Some i got today, probably people already got them, but i'm not sure...

[hide=Dirty Edgeville pictures]spot2fg6.png

spot3hy4.png[/hide]

Edgeville is a safe zone.

oh ya i forgot, my bad lol, it was 3am...

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

Reading through the last few pages, there's quite a lot of names i've seen randomly about w99 but never realised they were tifers.

Luckily none recognised me though, so it's all good. ;)

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction

Reading through the last few pages, there's quite a lot of names i've seen randomly about w99 but never realised they were tifers.

Just because you said that, I'll hyt spot you the next time I see you.

Bah, I saw you in Verock at anvils :wall:

Mementh and Zybex

memzybmq1.jpg

Originally I just saw Mementh, then as I was about to take the pic Zybex appears out of nowhere :o So I got him too, even though he didn't want to :twisted: And then Mementh let me wield his hawt BGS <3: , so I was happy :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

hyt-1.png

I know it doesn't count but just thought it was funny, we made a little tip.it death dot :D

hehe thats first time ive been spotted but it doesnt even count :twisted:

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

Maybe a bad day for this happy tipiter?

[hide=large image]untitled.png[/hide]

Lmao at Senty's response. What a goof. <3:

Not as bad as lem who i spotted, and wanted me to take his pic, i was too lazy though ::'

triplewich-sighd.jpg

Sig made by Dragon100177/Hatebringer.

Triplewich's Blog

Solo Drops: Saradomin Hilt: 1xBando Hilt:1x Bando Tasset:2x Bando Plate:1x Godsword Shards:3x Saradomin Sword:5x

Team Drops(CS): 1x Saradomin Hilt: 2x Saradomin Sword

Team Drops(LS): 1x Saradomin Hilt

Metal Dragon Maging/Ranging/Meleeing Guide by Triplewich

11,026th to 99 mage!!!51,536 to 99 Str!!!30,960 to 99 Range!!!47,435 to 99 HP!!!2,048 to 99 COnstruction!!!72,957 to 99 Att!!!

Mementh and Zybex

memzybmq1.jpg

Originally I just saw Mementh, then as I was about to take the pic Zybex appears out of nowhere :o So I got him too, even though he didn't want to :twisted: And then Mementh let me wield his hawt BGS <3: , so I was happy :P

WOOT WOOT... And dude.. next time your fighting Jellys, wash your hands when your done :) :)

I got all dressed up for the pic :) I was killing abyssal monsters for charms :)

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

[hide=]
Mementh and Zybex

memzybmq1.jpg

[/hide]

WOOT WOOT... And dude.. next time your fighting Jellys, wash your hands when your done :) :)

I got all dressed up for the pic :) I was killing abyssal monsters for charms :)

Was actually killing black dragons ;) Nice guess though ::'

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]