Guys and Long Hair

DragnFly

WTF is with all these old topics being bumped lately? :?

On Topic: I think the length of guys' hair depends from person to person. Some can look good with shoulder length, but others would look weird if they grew it out from a buzz/shaved. Personally, I think longer hair makes most guys look that much better. Being able to run my fingers through their hair is so sexy imo.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Longhair is looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong.

/end 4chan meme.

Imo, I think it's disgusting on guys lol. I see it, and am like "why, it's such a hassle" I love my hair really short. Not buzz cut, but relatiovely short comparatively.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I had long hair, shoulder-length, really black. Got it cut because my principal QQ'd about it. Barber screwed it up, ended up with some kind of radioactive mushroom, so I just shaved it all off. Working it's way back pretty fast. My baby. <3

mate, come south a state, nobody cares how long your hair is, even got away with it in the Christian school (even though the deputy hated it)

trying to grow my hair longer and straighter, even started thinking about using a hair straightener, which is unusual for me :ohnoes: couldn't find a good enough picture to show you guys the kind of hair I want :( oh, and I don't want that emo sideswept look, I haven't seen it done in a way that doesn't make the person look gay (no offence if you have that kind of hairstyle, maybe you can pull it off)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Hmm... another 3 month bumped thread. Oh well. Getting used to em.

Anyway I have rather medium length hair. It stays on my head, doesn't drape down my neck or anything. I couldn't care less if I see a guy with long hair. To each to his own. If you ask me it just adds to the burdens of waking up, setting your hair, and keeping it out of the way all day. I wonder if any of those long hair kids have developed a kink in their necks from shaking their head to get their hair out of the way every 2 minutes.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Prior to today, I had long hair for almost a year, slightly longer than to my shoulders for about 6 months of it, and I personally thought i looked good. The first 4 months I was complimented but from then on people said it was too long.

I really like long hair if its dark on maself, and i have quite dark brown hair. But i dont think other people really like it. I mean, people call guys with long hair girls, untidy, even if they keep it tidy and still look like a guy, and it gets on my nerves.

So I cut my hair short now, fringe is at my eyes and back of my hair is slightly higher than collar.

Still... I miss it already. I guess I'm going to have to live with shorter hair for a while now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the point.. If i see a guy with long hair that isnt tied up in any way I'd find it ok, but if its really long and tied up like a girls, in a tail of sorts, no.. Unstyled and too long. :wall:

I never styled my hair, just let it naturally come down in every direction :o

I dont need a siggy no moar.

Meh, I've not had a haircut in ~16 months and it looks fine. No knots or anything as I brush it out. My hair's really curly, so it doesn't get in my face unless it's really windy, or I straighten it.

Caretaking isn't that big a deal although I go through a lot of shampoo. Other people don't regard me any differently (why should they?).

I think the main reason people don't realize it's so long is because my hair's so curly. If I straighten it, it goes down to almost my chin, which is ridiculous and impractical...

I don't know if my hair's what you ugys would call 'long' but it comes down to my mouth at the front, and is about 2 inches long at the back for [bleep]iness.

I've earned myself the name at school:

'Andy the friendly neighbourhood emo'

Hm.

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

I'm no man, but I think most of men envy my hair when they are sparing to long. :P

Anyway. I think long hair on men looks good, so long they got face to it, and doesn't look like they have placed a mop on their head.

Right now it's over 70cm long.

Posted it before in the pic thread. Yay for thread bumps.

[hide=]5bab668e-1-1.jpg[/hide]

I'm no man, but I think most of men envy my hair when they are sparing to long. :P

Anyway. I think long hair on men looks good, so long they got face to it, and doesn't look like they have placed a mop on their head.

that is kickass hair. I wish I could get mine that long, but theres probably something that will cause me to need a cut in the future, long before it gets anywhere near that length. For me though, that would probably be my ideal length. Down to the small of my back, but not so long that if I sit down I sit on hair.

Tk5SF.png

Well, I have long hair...

... And my girlfriend (and many other girls) seems to like it.

I don't cut my hair, I let them grow in the way they want.

Btw. I have longer hair than most of girls in my class :thumbsup:

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

that is kickass hair. I wish I could get mine that long, but theres probably something that will cause me to need a cut in the future, long before it gets anywhere near that length. For me though, that would probably be my ideal length. Down to the small of my back, but not so long that if I sit down I sit on hair.

Ew man :| .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

My hair's past my shoulders by quite a bit now, and I don't regret it, but it is annoying when I have to tie my hair back in Tech and stuff. All my friends have long hair and we look fine. Mainly, hair looks really gay when it's like at an inch above shoulder level, especially with very straight hair.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Man, even I've never let my hair get past my shoulders (it curls at about that length and just sort of sits there.) I got it cut a few weeks ago and it's at an ideal length, for me anyway.

You know what, I just took a pic last week for an art project, so what the heck.

[hide=Forgive me, it got JPEG'd]meyayfd4.jpg[/hide]

p2gq.jpg

dunno how its like in norway, but here in the states most men hate hair that long on girls 4 inches past the bottom of the shoulderblades is nice

dunno how its like in norway, but here in the states most men hate hair that long on girls 4 inches past the bottom of the shoulderblades is nice

I'm obviously not most men then, that hair is sweet. Much longer than that is a little much though.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Yea I had long hair for a ... while :) Most of my life actually. Abotu 1/4 the way down my back, im cool with people who have long hair - its a good way to judge people if they go for a job interview :) people often give me their resumes to pass on to my boss.. smelly/dirty hair - no go :)

i found i really enjoyed getting rid of it! i had it when i was abit weighty haha, now ive lost a solid amount of weight and compete at state swimming and nationals and stuff.. and the acne.. blaa!

meh

sig.gif

Crazy Old Man.

R.I.P The Old Nite. My Mentor and Brother.

He taught me how to play the game.

Cheers.

Not my problem :P

man_long_hair.jpg

This is a sweet length on men.

And so is this:

[hide=]62090.jpg

pem11.JPG

Almost impossible to find any good pics of Shagrath. Oh well..[/hide]

But for gods sake, if your hair is curly, never, unless you straighten it, grow it long.

[hide=]pic6.jpg

The blond curly one, I know those guys in that band heh, not the best music. :P[/hide]

I used to have shoulder length hair but it just started to annoy me, always getting in my face when im sleeping and when the wind blows is just a pain. Still have it fairly long though, just past my jaw.

vansing.png

There are some guidelines on how to be male, have long hair and look good all at the same time, and plenty of people before me have listed them, as well as succeeded in my opinion. I might try it out once I'm out of school, because mine is straight and dark brown (possibly the most average hair ever? :oops: ). Two more years to go... :wall:

~ W ~

sigzi.png

42"]I'm a guy myself so I wouldn't know this for sure. I've tended to notice that guys with long hair seem to be more passionate and caring to women, especially in movies. I'm talking about shoulder length, not David Spade length (LOL!). And they look goooood (that one i'm sure of).

When it comes to curly long hair, I think that Pete Townsend was the only guy who pulled it off. He also pulled off the lighter color well. I myself am a straight brunette, even though a darker shade would be nice.

I think it looks sexy compared to preppy guys who keep it short and styled, but it's my opinion.

grats, you not only bumped a 3 month old topic, you also managed to double post.

im guessing you dont understand sarcasm, so hopefully you'll understand, read the rules and stop being a moron!

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore