Support HUMAN JAGEX=no more unfair mute/ban

john198

Dear all,

I think that ranting and screaming will not do any good to stopping jagex from banning all of the unfair ban or mutes, therefore here I propose that we all go to support this thread I created on RS official forum. I hereby call upon all of you nice and compassionate tipit guys and girls out there to support my case.

I have been given a blackmark for "flooding" the screen, here is the evidence.

Jagex auto-mated response has heavily affected me both mentally and my in-game experience. I am calling for everyone's support to get a proper review from HUMAN Jagex and not an auto-mated response. Today it is me that needs help, but if no-one support this and if things don't improve it can happen to any one of you tomorrow.

This was the evidence while I was fishing:

pwl99: wahahahaha

pwl99: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

pwl99: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pwl99: iiiiiiiifffffffffffffi

pwl99: ffffffffffffffffffff

pwl99: dddddddddddddddddd

pwl99: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pwl99: ***********************

pwl99: lskdjflaskjdflksjf***jflskjfkjlkjfkjflkjflk**jdflksjfdlksjfs

pwl99: rsc is still better now

However, I lodged an appeal because it was a cat that jumped on my keyboard at that time as I was at my friends place. I couldn't exactly hit the cat or throw it off the floor and conduct animal abuse right? I had to call my friend over, which took some time and take the cat away. I was in a conversation with the other players at that time, discussing about rsc and warcraft, how if I was to play warcraft I would rather play rsc, but of cause rs2 is heaps better to play. As soon as my friend got rid of the cat I already started replying to my in-game friends and after that I did told them it was the cat.

Due to this unfortunate incident I appeal to jagex, I mean I have played for 7 years, never broken a single rule and appealed for this black mark, but ALL I got was an automated DENY response from Jagex,

saying that they have "conclusive evidence" that I was in TOTAL control, NO real HUMAN staff reviewed my case. It was so sad, I really think I am innocent, I can't be in total control over what the cat press on my keyboard.

If only a real HUMAN staff of jagex reviewed my case I am sure they would be compassionate enough to understand I was not in control of that cat and I was a good, innocent player for 7 years, that only happened because of a sad CAT accident.

So today I call upon all the NICE and COMPASSIONATE players to support me in getting jagex to be more HUMAN and will review every case in person. NOT ONLY MINE. In order to have a good "report abuse" system all cases must be reviewed by HUMAN from our beloved jagex staff to avoid innocent people getting black marks on their account.

All you nice and compassionate players out there, please support to fix the report abuse REVIEW system, don't let this thread dies. Keep telling all your friends to support this thread. I am sure I am not the FIRST or LAST player that will be affected by this issue.

LETS revolutionise JAGEX, NO MORE UNFAIR BANS/MUTES!!!!

This is the title of my thread in the official rs forums, please support personally and tell all your mates!!!

"> RuneScape Forums > Rants > Indy Jones: Srch 4 HUMAN Jagex "

Just search for the title- "Indy Jones: Srch 4 HUMAN Jagex "

EASY!!

Pwl99.png

Leveling without spending money = most admirable way to level up?

This way more exp will be gained across more levels and more fun in the end AND you will be making PROFITS~ :D

Dear all,

This was the evidence while I was fishing:

pwl99: wahahahaha

pwl99: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

pwl99: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

pwl99: iiiiiiiifffffffffffffi

pwl99: ffffffffffffffffffff

pwl99: dddddddddddddddddd

pwl99: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

pwl99: ***********************

pwl99: lskdjflaskjdflksjf***jflskjfkjlkjfkjflkjflk**jdflksjfdlksjfs

pwl99: rsc is still better now

However, I lodged an appeal because it was a cat that jumped on my keyboard at that time as I was at my friends place.

Right, so the cat jumped onto the keyboard and somehow in the struggle managed to cleanly pump out one letter at a time followed by the enter sign.

Bull, considering a cat couldn't possibly hit one key at a time if it had jumped onto the keyboard. I think you're just making up excuses to get out of your punishment.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

???

1) Pick up cat

2) Put cat on floor

3)(optional) Pet cat

If this is a joke it succeeded! :lol:

Right, so the cat jumped onto the keyboard and somehow in the struggle managed to cleanly pump out one letter at a time followed by the enter sign.

Let's say teh cat's paws touches several letters. Whichever letter that has the most pressure on it will take over, try it.

2480+ total

I just asked my frd (cat's owner)

he gets those on his computer too. wat happen is the cat has 2 paws on the mousepad part of the lap top, with only 1 or 2 or 3 paws on the laptop keyboard, so other paws are on edge. But like I said I didn't see where the cat's paws is, so I have no idea

Gator plz read my reply, when my frd took the cat away I could type and reply my in game frds already and I did tell them that it was the cat...

but like I said no1 has to believe me, even when I am telling the truth, I don't own a cat I do not understand, so if I were u and I have no cat I don't understand either

but if the cat didn't just press enter? there's shift, up down arrows, page up down end home beside the enter key, lol, laptop keyboard is different.... but I don't know I don't own the stupid cat, I hate that cat, it scratched me bad.

Pwl99.png

Leveling without spending money = most admirable way to level up?

This way more exp will be gained across more levels and more fun in the end AND you will be making PROFITS~ :D

Even if you were to get a "human" response from Jagex it wouldn't do much good. They only half-care if you're a member and even then there's always ten noobs to replace you if you quit. Were you actually banned/muted for this? If not.. one blackmark isn't the end of the world..

unoalexi.png

Here be dragons ^

Dragon of the Day

ryZi.gif

To me, it looks like spamming. Saying your cat did it looks, to me, a human, like a pretty poor excuse.

Reviewing every case in person is what they do. Writing a personalized response to each and every appeal and message would take a long time, and most people would want their appeal fairly quickly.

Perhaps you should take the time to look at your own story from the perspective of another before saying that nobody even reads your appeal. As said before, saying your cat did 8 lines of spam, hitting enter each time does sound quite absurd.

It's bad enough that they caught you saying that, but you dare blame that on an innocent cat? C'mon now. What cat do we know that can type individual letters and hit the "Enter" button? Just own up to your mistakes, and don't dare blame that cat again.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I' ve had many, many cats, dogs, everything. And none of them ever touched the keyboard. Wanna know why? Because it just doesn' t happen. Some really, really small kittens do it but bigger cats will mostly play with your fingers while you type but actually jumping on the keyboard is absurd. It just isn' t fun for them, they' d rather move my mouse around or speakers but not the keyboard. Whell, the cat I have now is quite big and loves to irritate me by moving the keyboard. But never did he walk on the keyboard.

First it isn' t really a good thing to stand on and a cat hates to loose balance. Secondly, if a cat comes near the keyboard just put your hand infront of their head and they' ll try to get around. Just keep doing that and it will go away. Cruel to animals? Really, when my cat does something really wrong I pat him slightly on the nose. Not a massive hit but just a tiny pat and cats really hate that. Or I grab him, lift him above my head and look at him. He tends to look away or down, that means he understands. So if your friend really has that much trouble then his cat really really doesn' t care about him.

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

I think the human's at JaGex Towers have better things to do than review the innumerate and possibly/probably abusive replies from angry players that have been fairly and squarely caught out in the time honoured tradition of the 'report abuse' button.

I'm surprised that you didn't earn yourself at least a temporary or even permanent mute with that little outburst.

If the experience of receiving a proportionate disciplinary award for a infraction of easily understood game rules has had adverse 'mental and in-game experience' maybe you should review whether you should be playing this game at all.

As for concocting a fairy tale about a cat being responsible for your actions, epic phail.

"Boy, sure would be nice to have some grenades, don't you think you think?"

1840554111_a0023e3d17.jpg

Actually... That's happened to me. See, my cat's food and... er... cat box are both in the room my computer is in. When I'm in here, after he's finished, he'll occasionally want to be petted. So he jumps onto the desk, right in front of the keyboard. Mostly. Occasionally, he'll land part of his body on the keyboard. It'll press down on it and give a random string of one or two letters. Once, however, he went one step further and hit the enter key. Luckily I was on WoW at the time, and no one really saw anything. So it does happen, albeit rarely.

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Let's say teh cat's paws touches several letters. Whichever letter that has the most pressure on it will take over, try it.

no, first all the letters of the keys hit are typed, then the one with the most pressure is typed. such as

idfasghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So your reflexes were so slow, or your arms so weak, that you couldn't just pick up the cat right after it jumps on your keyboard?

Or did you just stare at it for a little while as it manages to do not just one, but eight lines of spam?

You realize that with that much spam, it took you at least ten to fifteen seconds to respond to the cat. Are you physically or mentally handicapped? I'd understand if you were.

You seem physically and mentally capable of moving the cat, though. So unless you were frightened of a cat, or it weighed like eighty pounds, or your friend would beat you if you even touched it, you could have just picked him up.

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

no, first all the letters of the keys hit are typed, then the one with the most pressure is typed. such as

idfasghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Time for logic 101. That's because at that time "i" had the most pressure, followed by "d", "f", etc, when your fingers stabilized the weight stayed the same on letter "h". If you think otherwise, then prove to me how exactly the system chose the order of the letters typed if "all of the letters" are typed.

2480+ total

Ok.

Half the time, nothing typed. Placing a small portion of my hand on the keyboard got this:

rtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvr

The likelyhood of the cat pressing one letter at a time followed by the enter key every time: Zilch.

Notice how nowhere in the evidence does he mention the cat at all.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

Ok.

Half the time, nothing typed. Placing a small portion of my hand on the keyboard got this:

rtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvrtfgvr

If you get nothing typed that's because you tried to press too many letters at a time. Don't try to type with haft of your keyboard. :lol: Try 4-5 letters, about the surface a cat's paw would cover. I get this:

rtshshshshshshshshshshsh

kljjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The likelyhood of the cat pressing one letter at a time followed by the enter key every time: Zilch.

We already covered that. Whichever letter has the most pressure takes over. It there are two paws on the keyboard, the cat could have pressed enter. Remember each paw covers a large keyboard area, the cat wouldn't have needed to be precise.

Really, if you should question something is why the first thing he says is "Wahahahahaha", because that sounds like somebody insane ready to start typing random stuff. :lol:

Notice how nowhere in the evidence does he mention the cat at all.

Personally, I don't feel the need to talk about my cat's misbehaviours to strangers on internet. I don't see why he'd want to say that, nobody would have been interested.

2480+ total

???

1) Pick up cat

2) Put cat on floor

3)(optional) Pet cat

If this is a joke it succeeded! :lol:

Nope, put my pet on the keyboard ( Little dog) and got not much my computer started making a repetetive beeping noise.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

That's funny because my cat jumps on my keyboard all the time and she's huge. Yet she's not once hit the enter screen. Have you ever considered Jagex use a format used by many teachers whom write report cards?

They simply select a response from a menu, add your name and send it away. No computer does it on it's own. It's to make it easier and more time efficient!

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

I love it! So many immature little brats that cant accept that they did something wrong and it "Must be Jagex's fault" when in reality they know they're just abusive little [cabbage]aki mushrooms.

Time I've Played RS: 2 Years

Blackmarks Obtained: 0 BM

You know why? Because I don't act like a James Blunt