What are you doing?

Cup Lion

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing Runescape and thinking about oreos.

Rofl that sounds sooooooooo good right now :lol:

I'm NOT playing RuneScape, but I'm browsing Tip.it along with another site, and will probably retreat back to my bed in a few minutes and reread His Dark Materials for the 2039523472309th time.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Ordering a 600W power supply and a NVIDIA GeForce 9600 card, then buying AoC when i get more cash.

----------------

Now playing: Ensiferum - Blood Is the Price of Glory

via FoxyTunes

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Playing Bloons: Tower Defence. At round 46.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Chasing lost superannuation - Always like to catch up on things ;)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Registering car insurance/ changing antenatal appointment times - They cross wire with my GGT test :wall: The original time was booked for 8:30... So I would go for my first blood test then go for my second blood test then rush over to the mid wife. They now sent me a letter for 9:15 which will be in the middle of my third blood test :wall: So getting something figured out... So not looking forward to the 3 blood tests lol (searching for diabetes in pregnancy)

After ringing - They now want me to go for my first blood test at 7:30, my second blood test at 8:30, rush over to the doctor at 9:15 (he's determining whether I'm having a C section because babies head is way too low) and needing a 30 week scan. Tell him that I need to be out within 15 mins to go for my 3rd blood test. Then at 9:30 go for my 3rd blood test.

Messed up if you ask me - Why can't they just change my appointment time to 9:45am it would make more bloody sense and the doctor could take his time in assessing something very important :x

I'm just going to turn up to the doctor and take as much time as needed - If I'm late for my 3rd blood test they can blame themselves for crap organization.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Bopping to "white wedding", "ra ra rasputin" and other groovy oldies (drowning out Brent's snoring after night shift) :lol: and slaughtering some iron dragons.... arrghh take a hike sandwhich lady.

Ra Ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen

There was a cat that really was gone

Ra Ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine

It was a shame how he carried on

\' \' \' =D> =D> =D> \' \' \'

igoddessIsig.png

Bopping to "white wedding", "ra ra rasputin" and other groovy oldies (drowning out Brent's snoring after night shift) :lol: and slaughtering some iron dragons.... arrghh take a hike sandwhich lady.

Ra Ra Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen

There was a cat that really was gone

Ra Ra Rasputin, Russia's greatest love machine

It was a shame how he carried on

\' \' \' =D> =D> =D> \' \' \'

You returned to RS? I might add you if I get members again... or make a new account to talk with.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

:| You told me once you wanted to hit me in the head but if you want to talk that's fine lol

igoddessIsig.png

playing a MMOPT (massively multiplayer online platform thing) #-o thats all I could think of calling it, and no that doesn't mean its a platform game like Mario. -.-

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

Listening to linkin park. I usually play my ps2 while I fish on rs but it is not reading my ps1 games and my only ps2 memory card is full. Which bites because I was going to go play FFVI.