What are you doing?

Cup Lion

Currently playing with my kitten, who can't seem to control himself whatsoever and is jumping all over the place. :lol:

Oooooh how much I want a kitty but can't until bubs is older :cry:

At the moment.. being rather mean but assertive. I'm teaching my brothers to clean up after themselves in the bathroom. I'm tired of picking up their clothes for them and reminding them. So now, if I find it on the floor, they simply go in the trash. Let's see how it works :lol:

I just can't see positive reinforcement working when they don't do the right action to begin with :lol:

First victims, 1 pair of boxer shorts and a pair of work socks.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some intense calculations for a new type of pyro.No one has actually made it for a long time,so I gotta be real careful on this >.<

The problem is it needs lots of explosives for its effect,but its also probably very unstable and could blow up...

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Usually i listen music and jam with it, watching videos on youtube, just surffing around the net, basically normal stuff while u play RS?

RSN - Ur Enemy, lvl 120 - Back in action!:)

Oldest rsn: Obu86 lvl 100 :P ~Retired~

RS Since 2001

Finally getting around to coming up with some AoM Oranos strategies.I love the sky passages but I dunno what else his sub-gods do...So research,research and strategy...

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Think I'm coming down with the flu :( last three days I've had power naps and woken up feeling like dirt.

On the plus side at least I had a cool dream about seeing my baby boy at the age of 2, he had blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes, such a cheeky smile and he had his arms reached up for me to pick him up lol

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Think I'm coming down with the flu :( last three days I've had power naps and woken up feeling like dirt.

On the plus side at least I had a cool dream about seeing my baby boy at the age of 2, he had blonde curly hair and bright blue eyes, such a cheeky smile and he had his arms reached up for me to pick him up lol

That is unfortunate about the flu. I guess rest is the best thing to do for that.

Neat thing about the dream, too.

Eating a bowl of unhealthy Froot Loops about to start packing for a basketball tournament.

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

Just got finished watching Red vs Blue again. I didn't realize there were 3 different endings. The only one I had seen just plain sucked. The other ones were pretty good. Now for Reconstructed.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Trying to tighten the bandage on my left foot,which I can just barely reach.

Ever tried kicking a basketball?Ever did so,missed,ended up kicking a wall,tried again,missing once more and falling flat on your back?Well,I did.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

calling work, waiting to buy tickets for the last shadow puppets, drinking coffee and using the forum..you would almost think i am a lady.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

calling work, waiting to buy tickets for the last shadow puppets, drinking coffee and using the forum..you would almost think i am a lady.

If you didn't add the last part (and if I hadn't used the forums before the rollback) I would have!

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I just threw up for the first time since I was nine. Stomach bug straight outta nowhere. was feeling fine yesterday. But I guess its just lay about and do sod all until I get over this.

Tk5SF.png

Just got back from flying a model airplane. It was bad....we launched it, it started to veer left, turning didn't help, if anything it made it worse, it spun over and nosedived. The entire front section- nose and fuselage up to the cockpit are smashed. Propeller's shattered. Trying to see if it's at all salvageable.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I could feel my baby boy on the outside of my tummy today!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brent put his hand on my tummy and felt him kick for the first time, he was very excited ( :shock: :o )

Going up to the sunshine coast now for some breakfast and to see some friends. One of our friends is interested in being business partners so we'll see how things go.

igoddessIsig.png

Drinking mint tea (apparently it helps with sleeping, or so it says so on the box, there's a little blue house with a brilliant moon in the sky) and reflecting on today's incident. Prank calls by my friends got me into trouble, and I pleaded with my brother to tell those affected I was in the clear, because I was. This is going to eat at me for a long time. Same old, same old.

I'm trying to gather my wits after an awful and emotional weekend.

I'm looking to buy a house and Saturday, I visited the bazillionth house in a month's time or so. And contrary to all the other crap houses I've seen, I loved it. So I called my mother to ask if she wanted to come and have a look. Contacted the owners, told them I was really interested and scheduled an appointment for the next day.

So, Sunday, we go and have a look. Fifteen minutes into the tour of the house, my mother feels ill and collapses. She is unconscious, I panic, ask for a doctor, try to wake her, keep talking to her to keep her eyes open, cardiac ambulance comes, we're off to the hospital. To my great relief, it wasn't as bad as it looked, but I spent the whole day in the hospital waiting for news. My mother is still there for a full check-up. Apparently, she wasn't feeling too great when getting up that morning but as I was so keen on the house, she hadn't wanted to stay home. The housing market is a bit crazy in the town where I live, that's why.

Yesterday evening I called the owners, feeling all guilty about putting them through such an experience... In the mean time, their house was as good as sold. Somebody had taken an option even before I scheduled the second visit. But it's a "sales tactic" not to mention this as long as you don't bid, the owner told me. "As you get more experience with the house market, you'll learn this."

I mean, what the hell? If they had simply told me, I wouldn't have needed to rush for a second visit. And how dare they talk to me like I'm an unexperienced kid that need lessons, even if it were true, after my mother was rolled through their house, unconscious with an oxygen mask? Ugh. I wouldn't want the house now, even if they offered it to me with money on top.

/ story /
Similar situation happend with a friend, minus the mother being present and the hospital issues, but he was only buying a car and he'd put a despoit down on it and was going to pay for the rest of it on saturday afternoon. He ran into some problems (Work related) and couldn't get there; so he calls him sunday morning and is told that someone else has bought the car. He was mega pissed off at this; not only was it bought from under him after a despit was put down, the other person offered 3,000 more than the listed price and the owner never even called him to ask if my friend was prepared to match it. So it went from being his to being sold in under 12hrs because the owner was a complete tosser.