[TF2] It's MANN Vs. Machine!

Jaziek

So yeah I bought the game off of Steam this morning.... And I totally suck [wagon] at it \'

Oh well at least I know that I can only get better from here :P

Just go pyro and run at people spamming flames. The majority of TF2 players are too dumb to realize how to counter it.

Its not hard if you're Heavy. Meet 'em head on, no more Pyro. But if you get circle-strafed, kiss Sasha/Natascha goodbye. If not, just reverse and run back.

P.S : Scout update is on the way according the official TF2 blog! Any ideas what they might be?

Possibly, if you kill someone with the upgraded bat, you get double speed for 5 seconds?

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds pretty awesome, can't wait for the pack. I've been wanting to practice at scout, this pack will give me a good chance to.

I'm interested in what his upgraded weapons are.

I'd like to practice on bots.How do you get them to move?Yes,I'm a bloody noob.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Wouldn't you agree that practicing against real people would be best? I don't think bots will go after you if you're disguised spy or they won't try anything out of the ordinary like rocket jumps...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Still,it would help to figure out what is effective where before getting wtfbbqpwnt.(which is by the way,the name I gave my thumbdrive :D )

Thats my style anyway.It took aaaages to get my online AoE3 skill to its level.

devilgod.jpeg

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Afaik, there is no TF2 bot AI similar the CSS one. The best way is just to practice against other people. Even playing other classes will help you to an extent with aim and such.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

There was Steam update today, got so excited thinking it was the Scout pack, but all I've noticed so far is that Medics can now see THEIR OWN Ubercharge percentages now. Not that that's a bad thing of course.

Well, the bug fixes didn't hurt anything, but I was hoping for Valve to fix the hitboxes more than anything.

jjroxlu7.jpg

Double post, but no one posted for awhile.

Me and knex2 got to scrim for the first time with our clan ^_^ He went spy and I went scout. Our clan ran a pretty messed up set-up for a scrim (Normal set-up for competitive players like, like in CEVO-P, is 2 scouts, 2 soldiers, a medic and a demo), we ran 1 engy, 1 medic, 2 scouts, a spy, and a pyro.

We steamrolled them XD. Out of 15 games they won twice I think, once on badlands and once on granary. Honestly, they had good soldiers, a good medic, a decent heavy, etc, but they only ran 1 scout and he sucked balls. Me and the other scout on my team constantly dominated him, and with that scout out of the way we double teamed people like crazy. Fighting 2 decent scouts with good aim at the same time is insanely hard, especially if you're a medic healing someone XD. Whatever we didn't kill, our pyro/medic and spy got.

At one point knex managed to take out 4 guys on the middle point of granary as spy, by himself. You can ask him about it, it was pretty insane.

As for our engy... well he didn't do a lot since the other team never really pushed... 8 games on badlands and he got 2 points I think.

jjroxlu7.jpg

So yeah about the scrim. It was granary. I was on those cargo boxes in the middle point, they had a heavy,medic, soldier, and a demo. I jumped down stabbed their heavy and soldier. Their medic was burning and he ran for a med kit, i pistol him and his body fell on it. :lol: So they had a demo at full health versus a lone spy. I managed to pistol him and i had 40 health left. While this was happening my team capped the last two points. lol. Kinda felt bad for them. After, a guy on their team said, "you guys good for a rematch monday?" then another guy said "oh no we cant something just randomly came up" So yeah it was pretty funny.

soldersig.jpg

I need to play this game so badly. Heard this was a great FPS. Sadly I do not have a PS3 or a 360.

[hide=The Scout is awesome.][yt]D82g6d4BXUI[/yt]

§§§§§§___§§§§§§___§§____§§__§§ ____§§

§§___§§_§§____§§__§§§___§§__§§ ___§§

§§§§§___§§____§§__§§_§§_§§__§§ §§§§

§§___§§_§§____§§__§§___§§§__§§ ___§§

§§§§§§___§§§§§§___§§____§§__§§ ____§§?[/hide]

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Why don't you get it on PC? Only $20 on Steam.

Money is a factor for me. :(

Besides I prefer using the controller over a keyboard.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'm doing really well with sniper today. Beat my snipers point record (24 points) and my snipers kill record (like 15) and have just had some really great games.

[hide=]tf2snipernp0.jpg[/hide]

:P Carrying the team IMO.

I grew up with the controller to be honest.

Well so did I, and keyboard does take a little getting used to. But once you do it is so much better, also PC version of Tf2 rapes the console version. You get updates, bug fixes, more players, custom maps, skins etc. If your pc can run tf2 decently there really is no reason to get it on the console rather than PC. You can even hook up a 360 controller to your computer if you like controllers that much :P

soldersig.jpg

I grew up with the controller to be honest.

Well so did I, and keyboard does take a little getting used to. But once you do it is so much better, also PC version of Tf2 rapes the console version. You get updates, bug fixes, more players, custom maps, skins etc. If your pc can run tf2 decently there really is no reason to get it on the console rather than PC. You can even hook up a 360 controller to your computer if you like controllers that much :P

But unless your name is Mr. 19 odds are you'll get raped playing with a controller.

jjroxlu7.jpg

I can blind type faster than people watching their keyboard,and with fewer mistakes too.So yeah.

devilgod.jpeg

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Nope :o

I'll probably stick with the default ones, but I'll have a look anyway.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

My favourite cross heir is the first one. Bright blue so it stands out=win. But i dont think snipers should have a cross heir, they designed it specially to stop no scoping. Natascha rapes now, especially on fast classes like medics/scouts, so funny watching them try to run around a corner to escape death and they almost get there then go limp. The new crits system is good, the way it was probably meant to be. The other day i got ubered(as heavy) and killed a few people on the last point of stage 1 dustbowl. afterwards i got crits killing a pyro and heavy running at me, and we won. I love this update 8-)

soldersig.jpg